Private journal section maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private journal section maybe?

I'm wondering if you can start a sub forum where people can have a private journal no one can see. It's just I see so much rich interesting shit I'd like to copy and paste the good stuff there or type stuff I don't want anyone to see.

Also, I have so many illustrated books written about Esoteric Mussoliniology since I came here and it would have been nice to save some of it somewhere to put together my collection of Fascist Scriptures and Liturgical rubrics and readings for my Fascist Mass and holy Fascist Eucharist (transubstantiated Methamphetamine) without others seeing ...

...or someone says something wise that I don't have to go searching all over to find.

Okay, enough said. Yes, I could paste stuff on gmail, but it doesn't paste the illustrations or look as cool as TF.

Use Blogs... The Create a New Blog Option shows up just underneath the Blogs Nav Link when you click it.

You can limit the settings to only subscribers on the Permission & Privacy page when you click next.

blogs page

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
      Use Blogs... The Create a New Blog Option shows up just underneath the Blogs Nav Link when you click it.

You can limit the settings to only subscribers on the Permission & Privacy page when you click next.

blogs page
      Click image for larger version

Name:	dont-tell-me-what-to-do-youre-not-my-father.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	102181

Comment

I don't know what to call my blog. Maybe just Andy's Blog. But I kind of wanted something a little more fun. But it wouldn't be a fun or entertaining blog, so maybe it's best not to get people's hopes up with an enticing moniker.

Comment

www.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
            I don't know what to call my blog. Maybe just Andy's Blog. But I kind of wanted something a little more fun. But it wouldn't be a fun or entertaining blog, so maybe it's best not to get people's hopes up with an enticing moniker.
            neonspectralblog

Comment

That would have been better...

I wonder if my LiveJournal still exists.

Comment

If I was to make a public blog about Il Duce, what would be a good name?

Comment

Working...
                X