Suggestions for the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for the site

might be easier at some point along the line to talk about what we're doing with the site here, rather than reddit

I gave you Admin Privileges

Comment

I attempted to change the layout on a page and at least with this version, I noticed it didn't allow me to change it exactly how I intended. Could be a limitation of the demo , not sure.

Comment

I think I should go ahead and pay for a month, so we can make sure we know the full extent of everything

Comment

How much is it per month or per year or whatever?

Comment

PM me your PayPal information and I'll send you half of the first month.

Looks good so far guys! I am not tech savvy at all hut if there's anything I can do to help let me know

Comment

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post
              How much is it per month or per year or whatever?
              Cheapest version on the Cloud is $20 per month or $180 per year.

Comment

Check notifications, sent a group message for you here

Comment

Okay so where we have that tab next to treefort which is currently just "New Tab" .. the stuff WITHIN that seems like it should be how the "big" tabs are.. like, when I go to "forums" within the New Tab, it goes to the list looking like it does on the Treefort tab.. but the "Forums" tab next to the New Tab goes to that kind of sitemap list, which isn't needed, I don't think.

And the Latest Activity tab, within the New Tab ...that could just be a big tab instead. I don't know how clear I'm making this. I'm much better at this stuff in person when I can point and say "that, there, to here"

I'm aware all this stuff is in the middle, by the way, I wasn't assuming it'd be left as "new tab" : )

Comment

I'd also suggest not having things like "Groups" at first. The smaller and more simple, as we let people in, the better.. then add new features as we go

Comment

New Tab was created by Dice, I think he got caught in a storm which made his internet connection wonky.

I added the module there, in case he changes things, I'll note here, that is the Activity Stream Module with Latest posts given the highest precedence.

Comment

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
                        I'd also suggest not having things like "Groups" at first. The smaller and more simple, as we let people in, the better.. then add new features as we go
                        Groups removed

Comment

I just did the payment for a month. I've put it to use this demo as the real thing.. might need to check e-mail, i don't know if anything changes. Like an idiot I didn't check if we can pay with paypal (we can't).. so I put $25 in the paypal and then paid on my card anyway. We can do it that way? I'll just move money from tf paypal to my personal one, then to bank account. i don't know if any of this makes my bank details knowledge to you guys, haha.. I trust you all but I guess it's not ideal.

Comment

This post was all pointless because I just went through doing stuff to the subs myself : D
                            Last edited by Jessica; 06-09-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

We seemed to lose two posts back there.. one about Dice saying he'd pay next month and my response. So just to recap.. I will start a "TF Finances" thread on the 1st July, to deal with taking donations.

My suggestion for wording.. perhaps where it currently says "under construction" ..:

Welcome to Treefort! The digital hangout for everyone who values freedom and fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X