Weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird

This is not a big deal, but in my notifications is showing this below. I can’t click it to take me to the thread, or whatever it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0A44EF3B-C2CD-4E07-92E0-89D991331654.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	49096

It isn’t a big deal really but I wonder what is going on.

Comment

The thread likely got deleted?

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
        Beach Ball Bitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah ok, maybe It was. strange that it said one other replied and it was blank. Thanks for the explanation. . The 1 other was clickable. But there was nothing linked to it. Thanks again.

We have some anti-matter posters here and unless you warp space and time you cannot see their posts.

In all seriousness, I think it happens when someone comments or quotes you but then decides to delete their post.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
        Editing a comment
        Ok great. Well I am sorry I missed what responses were. Had a busy day and evening. .

• SpaceMan
        SpaceMan commented
        Editing a comment
        best i can tell this answer is right..ive also had a lot of those notifications

yeah, i don't think the software is clear at all about this. i'm pretty sure audiogen is right, but it's a really weird way to say it.

i suppose audiogen plus -1 others would equal zero posts/comments, which is ultimately accurate, but still, it's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
        We have some anti-matter posters here and unless you warp space and time you cannot see their posts.

In all seriousness, I think it happens when someone comments or quotes you but then decides to delete their post.
        No, Aliens is a far more likely explanation

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
          Editing a comment
          I hope so, it was Marvin the Martian trying to contact me! .

• Dr. Doom
          Dr. Doom commented
          Editing a comment
          He was after the Illudium-Q35 Explosive Space Modulator.
          Pretty bad I have it memorized. Watched that video tape of Bugs cartoons so many times w/ my youngun that I know every line on the tape

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
        This is not a big deal, but in my notifications is showing this below. I can’t click it to take me to the thread, or whatever it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0A44EF3B-C2CD-4E07-92E0-89D991331654.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	49096
        That happened on mine several times in about a week's stretch. Maybe 2 or 3 mos. ago
        Aliens? Maybe Alex Jones made someone paranoid lols

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Ok keeping it here. And what does it mean when notifications say whoever have posted on your subscription, but there is nothing to click. Where is this subscription that has been posted on?

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
              Ok keeping it here. And what does it mean when notifications say whoever have posted on your subscription, but there is nothing to click. Where is this subscription that has been posted on?
              If you go to your profile, you'll see subscriptions under your avatar. Click on that link and see who you are subscribed to and what subs/pages you are subscribed to. The subscribe button is found near the top of the forums/pages, I think to the right of the titles on desktop and directly under on mobile. It's pretty easy to unintentionally click subscribe on mobile when scrolling,

I'm guessing someone posted to Current Events or Conspiracy subforums, both of which you are subscribed to, so that's why you got the notification. You can just click the subscribe button again in that sub/page and unsubscribe.

Comment

Working...
              X