Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember me !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Remember me !

    Remember me as a sunny day
    That you once had, along the way
    Didn't I inspire you a little higher
    Remember me as a funny clown
    That made you laugh when you were down
    Didn't I boy, didn't I boy

    #2
    Don't be sad.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
      Don't be sad.
      Don't look so sad, I know it's over
      But life goes on and this old world will keep on turning
      Let's just be glad we had some time to spend together
      There's no need to watch the bridges that we're burning

      Comment


        #4
        Not that it means anything, but I posted multiple posts with clowns in it today, then read the OP "funny clown" and today celebrated the birthday of a dead clown.

        Comment


          #5
          Elvis's version or the other guy?

          Comment


            #6
            Made me smile !

            Comment


              #7

              Skid Row- I Remember You

              Comment


                #8
                Fucking cold out here
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20210106_184839.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	76026

                Comment


                  #9
                  My makeup is dry and it cracks round my chin I'm drowning my sorrows in whiskey and gin

                  Comment


                  • WritersPanic
                    WritersPanic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mary McCarty?

                  • SpaceMan
                    SpaceMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dave davies death of a clown...its about getting old..past prime

                    or passed prime
                    Last edited by SpaceMan; 01-10-2021, 04:09 PM. Reason: passed?

                  #10
                  Originally posted by mallyboppa View Post
                  Fucking cold out here
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20210106_184839.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	76026
                  do they leave boats in the water year round there?

                  everything except the freighters is out and winterized by mid november here.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Undies View Post

                    do they leave boats in the water year round there?

                    everything except the freighters is out and winterized by mid november here.
                    They are usually taken out of the water every 2 years for replacing the anode and Re Blacking and plating ! Don't forget Canals are Fresh water and generally less corrosive than the sea

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by mallyboppa View Post

                      They are usually taken out of the water every 2 years for replacing the anode and Re Blacking and plating ! Don't forget Canals are Fresh water and generally less corrosive than the sea
                      Yeah I'm on lake erie here, so that's fresh water too. I always just assumed it was because getting frozen in the water would damage them. Plus you're supposed to flush out the insides and put antifreeze in so you don't get frozen and burst lines in the engine.

                      But now that I think about it, it may also be because the lake gets crazy rough in the winter. Most boats are docked up the river where a lot of that is blocked, but it's probably still more likely to beat up a boat than a canal is.

                      Comment


                      • mallyboppa
                        mallyboppa commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Possibly ! the canal is very calm Canal boats are like cars really you only take them off the road for servicing and repairs

                      #13
                      I keep on Remembering the Old Days !



                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X