Thanksgiving Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving Menu

For those of you Americans (sorry eggsprog I forgot your Thanksgiving was like 3 weeks ago) who will be hosting Thanksgiving, what will your menu be? What do you plan on serving. I need to figure this out in the coming weeks but have just been too focused on moving. After Thanksgiving this thread can become a post pics of your table thread

I might get invited to my boss's mansion. Then again might not. I miss my mom and dad.

Comment

Oh, did you move to anywhere interesting?

Comment

• everything bagel
        everything bagel commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I am staying in the same area, at least for now, but my girlfriend and I are moving into together which is equal parts exciting and terrifying. But we quarantined together and after 3 months of basically living together we were like "let's keep doing this"

• Youfreeme
        Youfreeme commented
        Editing a comment
        That's super sweet <3 I hope it's mostly exciting, and not too terrifying.

My family usually comes to my house but I'm not sure how many are coming. I am going to throw a turkey and halibut on the smoker.

Comment

• everything bagel
        everything bagel commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooh halibut! I love non traditional additions to Thanksgiving dinners!

neonspectraltoast I can't quote you for some reason. I am so sorry. Have your parents passed away?

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
        I might get invited to my boss's mansion. Then again might not. I miss my mom and dad.
        I''m sorry Andy--what happened? Would you want to go to your boss's mansion?

Comment

• the Riddler
          the Riddler commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, those two rascals have been gone seven years now. Yeah. My boss is nice. I'd rather I had some family, though.

• Youfreeme
          Youfreeme commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry.

Thanksgiving? Just another ordinary meal at home.

Comment

I'll be alone for Thanksgiving but the next day i will have family over. We eat pork (pernil) not turkey for Thanksgiving. Its a Thanksgiving Caribbean tradition. I'm interested in what other cultures eat. Or did everyone grew up with the traditional turkey meal.

Comment

Working...
          X