Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Tacos for Life OR Free Wings for Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Tacos for Life OR Free Wings for Life?

I'll take Tacos thanks!
    "The embers of our past lives lie smouldering within us awaiting the winds of remembrance to fan them in flames of reality." Dax.

Taco Tuesday/Thursday is making me contemplate this scenario because those can still be good tacos for a buck or 2 and I have never really had good cheap discount wings.

But if we're allowed to add any standard ingredients to the items than Tacos for sure because they are way more versatile. I would probably still go with Tacos regardless.

Comment

The easy answer is tacos because as Audiogen said they are versatile. Fish, steak, chicken, pork, shrimp, the protein for a taco is endless. Breakfast tacos are even a thing. Wings are pretty 1 note

However a strong case could be made if we're talking those super crispy wings you get at Chinese spots

Comment

Tacos for all the above reasons.
        Me and kiddo used to make quick tacos, out of chicken nuggets, shredded cheese or velveeta and ortega sauce.
        I've also used meat loaf, breaded frozen chicken pieces, fish sticks, even duck meat near the holidays.
        Duck is a new years day tradition for us.

Comment

Umm, a good wing place has like 50 different flavors. They're not as versatile as far as something you could survive off of, but they're far from one note.

I'd like either option but I would have to pick wings.

Comment

wings

ive always wanted to fly

Comment

So SpaceMan chooses free red bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                Umm, a good wing place has like 50 different flavors. They're not as versatile as far as something you could survive off of, but they're far from one note.
                I just assumed the OP meant hot wings. That's what comes to mind when people just say "wings"

Comment

I pick wings. Boneless, please, with a lifetime supply of blue cheese.

Comment

I'm just not a fan of wings.

Comment

Tacos. Wings are great, but without a stack of napkins you’re screwed

Comment

Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post

Ribs Are Far Worse......I Tried Ribs For The First Time In My Life A Few Months Back......Totally

Loved Them......BUT......Dear Lord What A Mess......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

Not a fan of either

So I'll go a sausage roll

Comment

Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post
                            Tacos are less messy than wings, but they tend to make quite a mess too.

Comment

Tacos. You can slap anything in a tortilla and call it a taco. Which I'm not the biggest fan of, I call them hipster tacos and tend to seek out places that have more authentic, traditional street tacos. But still, if you have to eat it the rest of your life may as well pick something that has the potential for some variety

Comment

Working...
                              X