No announcement yet.

The newer Energy drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite will always be the sugar free RockStar. Tastes like chemicals, makes every hair on my body stick up.

But I'm old now, so I don't do energy drinks anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropical Breeze View Post
      Never tried energy drinks or coffee. If you want an extra boost of energy why not try caffeine supplements? I find it useful when i need that extra boost of energy. I would imagine they work better.
      I tried those a long time ago, some kind of generic caffeine pills similar to No-Doz. they gave me instant heartburn. Supposed to be 100mg tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post
        My favorite will always be the sugar free RockStar. Tastes like chemicals, makes every hair on my body stick up.

But I'm old now, so I don't do energy drinks anymore.

I Have Been Of The Opinion That Most Men As They Age Would Love Something As Simple As A Drink To "Make Things Stand Up"...….

Cheers Glen.

Comment

Just seen the 99 cents store is carrying Bang now.
          the Weird thing about the 99 Cents store is that it don’t only carry $.99 item so I imagine the BanG is 2.49

Comment

Originally posted by Geonagual View Post
            Just seen the 99 cents store is carrying Bang now.
            the Weird thing about the 99 Cents store is that it don’t only carry $.99 item so I imagine the BanG is 2.49
            What is Bang?

Comment

• Audiogen
              Audiogen commented
              Editing a comment
              It's an Energy Drink that's heavily promoted by Beautiful young models on Instagram...

See my first post, second post overall of this thread. No models featured.

• Amerijuanican
              Amerijuanican commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah I did see that lol...getting old and forgetful I guess
          Working...
          X