Dr. Doom

• Dr. Doom
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah I did see that lol...getting old and forgetful I guess
  • Audiogen
    __|--|__

• Audiogen
    commented on 's reply
    It's an Energy Drink that's heavily promoted by Beautiful young models on Instagram...

See my first post, second post overall of this thread. No models featured.
  • Dr. Doom

• Dr. Doom
    replied
    Originally posted by Geonagual View Post
    Just seen the 99 cents store is carrying Bang now.
    the Weird thing about the 99 Cents store is that it don’t only carry $.99 item so I imagine the BanG is 2.49
    What is Bang?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just seen the 99 cents store is carrying Bang now.
    the Weird thing about the 99 Cents store is that it don’t only carry $.99 item so I imagine the BanG is 2.49

Leave a comment:

• GLEN......
    Somewhat Complicated.

• GLEN......
    replied
    Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post
    My favorite will always be the sugar free RockStar. Tastes like chemicals, makes every hair on my body stick up.

But I'm old now, so I don't do energy drinks anymore.

I Have Been Of The Opinion That Most Men As They Age Would Love Something As Simple As A Drink To "Make Things Stand Up"...….

Cheers Glen.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Doom

• Dr. Doom
    replied
    Originally posted by Tropical Breeze View Post
    Never tried energy drinks or coffee. If you want an extra boost of energy why not try caffeine supplements? I find it useful when i need that extra boost of energy. I would imagine they work better.
    I tried those a long time ago, some kind of generic caffeine pills similar to No-Doz. they gave me instant heartburn. Supposed to be 100mg tabs.

Leave a comment:

• Audiogen
    __|--|__

• Audiogen
    commented on 's reply
    I'm drinking Cotton Candy. Disgusting? It's pretty good.
  • WritersPanic
    $upporting, Member DFWM

• WritersPanic
    replied
    My favorite will always be the sugar free RockStar. Tastes like chemicals, makes every hair on my body stick up.

But I'm old now, so I don't do energy drinks anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Tropical Breeze
    breezing thru life

• Tropical Breeze
    replied
    Never tried energy drinks or coffee. If you want an extra boost of energy why not try caffeine supplements? I find it useful when i need that extra boost of energy. I would imagine they work better.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Doom

• Dr. Doom
    replied
    ^^ Not a coffee fan myself...yuck

Dr. Doom
    Last edited by Dr. Doom; 07-18-2020, 04:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Audiogen
    __|--|__

• Audiogen
    commented on 's reply
    Youfreeme
    Youfreeme Yah, sometimes they feel pretty close to amphetamine.
  • Undies
    Very hot dog

• Undies
    replied
    i like energy drinks, but i try not to overuse them. i do drink a 5 hour energy every day after lunch. but that's the only one i do regularly.

if i am particularly tired, i'll buy an amp occasionally. it's not very popular for some reason, but i do prefer it over most of the alternatives. most of them seem kind of syrupy to me, but amp is just like drinking any old citrus pop. they also had other flavors for a while, but i never see those anymore.

lately, the guy i workout with has been bringing me this energy drink called "clean". i think it's supposed to be slightly healthier than other energy drinks, although i forget what about it makes that the case. but the nice thing about them is that 50% of their profits are apparently donated to some organization that helps people with addictions. hence the name. as a bonus, it's the only energy drink i've had that tastes about as good as amp.

the only one i really avoid is coffee. now there's something that is just 100% negative. yes, it smells good. but the taste is ok at best, it makes your breath smell and taste horrible, and it does nothing to give any energy, unless you drink so much that you need the added energy to run back and forth to the shitter.

Leave a comment:

• Youfreeme

• Youfreeme
    commented on 's reply
    Cotton candy is my jam, even though it's kind of disgusting.
  • Youfreeme

• Youfreeme
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not a big energy drink person--but I randomly tried Bang after working my 10th 12-18 hour work day in a row. And it made me uncomfortably energetic.
  • Dr. Doom

• Dr. Doom
    replied
    I'm no fan of energy drinks...only other time I had one, was back in maybe '95.

Small gas station had this little can with a cute animated character called "Whoop-Ass"...you've likely seen them.

I tried it, didn't like it but kept the can, the cartoon guy on the can is cool.

I'm a Gatorade dude myself, like Red best, esp. on a hot ass day this stuff cuts it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X