My Avocado Tree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Avocado Tree!

i thought it wasn't going to do anything, been looking like a pot of earth for weeks and weeks but today i see signs of life!

"gardening" isn't always "Life Outdoors" so i made this channel for everything to do with growing plants : )

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
    i thought it wasn't going to do anything, been looking like a pot of earth for weeks and weeks but today i see signs of life!

"gardening" isn't always "Life Outdoors" so i made this channel for everything to do with growing plants : )
    So now I gotta find another icon.

Comment

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post

So now I gotta find another icon.
      : P
      i wasn't going to aaask but since you bring it up...

Comment

No prob.

Comment

• Jessica
          Jessica commented
          Editing a comment
          the icons do look great. i noticed them this morning and was going to say well done to whoever sorted that.

No pic?

Comment

I've got one that I've been growing for a couple of years now. It almost died on me last year but is looking a bit better now. I'll snap a pic if I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by The Batman View Post

No pic?
            "signs of life" is not very exciting to look at, unless you were concerned it wasn't going to grow at all
            i wouldn't even have seen it if i hadn't very slightly gently unearthed the stone a little : ) i will take a picture once it genuinely grows out of the soil.

Comment

"signs of life" is not very exciting to look at, unless you were concerned it wasn't going to grow at all
              i wouldn't even have seen it if i hadn't very slightly gently unearthed the stone a little : ) i will take a picture once it genuinely grows out of the soil.
              Ahhh ok yeah that makes sense. I assumed there was a little sapling or something but I really don't know much about growing things. Growing ones own avocados definitely piqued my interest though.

Comment

it won't fruit in the UK. but my thinking is we don't know where climate change is going to go

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200614_184506.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.08 MB ID:	1529
                  It looks pretty spindly haha. Also pictured is sage, a sunflower I got out of the bird seed and planted in a tin can, and basil.

Comment

eggsprog you have officially got the dang cleanest house IN THE WORLD! You and your wife have 2 (TWO!) children.

How in God's holy name do you do this????

I have very unfortunately discovered I cannot keep the house spic and span in line AND the outside pretty and spiffed up ... and I don't have 2 little ones.

Hats off to you!!! ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynnbrown View Post
                      eggsprog you have officially got the dang cleanest house IN THE WORLD! You and your wife have 2 (TWO!) children.

How in God's holy name do you do this????

I have very unfortunately discovered I cannot keep the house spic and span in line AND the outside pretty and spiffed up ... and I don't have 2 little ones.

Hats off to you!!! ?
                      A photo in the other direction would show you toys covering most of the floor haha

Comment

lol...but what we see is freaking beautiful and sterile eggsprog ,

dang makes the rest of us look bad. lol

Comment

it's growing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200617_100951.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	2074

Comment

I am very disappointed today..

I bought some tropical seeds off of Ebay a couple of months back and they arrived today. There are no names on them and I cannot identify them properly. I certainly did not receive Black Sapote seeds cause they should be rather large and I only got some small seeds. Also no Baobab seeds or Miracle fruit seeds. :-(
                            It seems impossible to get hold of tropical seeds outside of America.

What the hell are those????

Name:	viber_imakjkge_2020-06-18_11-19-06.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	2345Click image for larger version

Name:	klklk.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	253.0 KB
ID:	2344

Name:	viber_image_2020-06-18_11-19-06.jpg