Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a transvaxxtite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm a transvaxxtite

    This means that I identify of having been vaccinated, even though I'm not actually vaccinated. Vaccination is a spectrum. And you're a bigot if you don't accept me for who I am!


    Checkmate you soy drinking covidiots

    #2
    That's clever but you have the nerve to call other people NPC's?


    tv

    tv3

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post
      This means that I identify of having been vaccinated, even though I'm not actually vaccinated. Vaccination is a spectrum. And you're a bigot if you don't accept me for who I am!


      Checkmate you soy drinking covidiots
      You're the covidiot for mocking people. Grow up

      Comment


      • 6-eyed
        6-eyed commented
        Editing a comment
        Transphobe

      #4
      Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
      That's clever but you have the nerve to call other people NPC's?


      tv

      tv3
      Haha. I had to look up NPC

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
        That's clever but you have the nerve to call other people NPC's?


        tv

        tv3
        Pretty much everything 6 says was recently discussed on 4chan, or bitchute, or came up on Tucker Carlson's show, or Ben Shapiro's, or..you get the drift.

        That's why he speaks in easy slogans and just disappears when asked difficult questions

        Comment


          #6
          Non Playable Character, is what i read when I see NPC.

          Comment


          • Pete's Draggun
            Pete's Draggun commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too

            Or

            Non-player-characters

          #7
          Originally posted by Meliai View Post

          Pretty much everything 6 says was recently discussed on 4chan, or bitchute, or came up on Tucker Carlson's show, or Ben Shapiro's, or..you get the drift.

          That's why he speaks in easy slogans and just disappears when asked difficult questions
          *autistic screeching*

          Comment


          • Meliai
            Meliai commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly lol

          • Verbe
            Verbe commented
            Editing a comment
            What the fuck does this mean

          #8
          Looks like somebody can't come up with an original thought of his own

          Comment


            #9
            Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
            That's clever but you have the nerve to call other people NPC's?


            tv

            tv3
            Sharing a good joke and passing it on

            Comment


              #10
              Where is the good joke? Can you share it?

              Comment


                #11
                Humour is a spectrum

                Comment


                  #12

                  Comment


                    #13
                    Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
                    Non Playable Character, is what i read when I see NPC.
                    that's what it means. it's a common right wing insult that implies that people who don't mindlessly follow fox news are not thinking for themselves.

                    Comment


                      #14
                      Well that's stupid.

                      A Non Playable Character is somebody you can't control. It's literally in the name.

                      Comment


                        #15
                        In Star Trek III: The Search For Spock it is revealed that the Federation's latest starship, the USS Excelsior, has something called transwarp drive. It's actually superior to regular, male dominated, straight warp drive.

                        So there.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X