Good Scrotum Hygiene!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Scrotum Hygiene!

It's very good to thoroughly clean your scrotum on almost a daily basis and let it dry out naturally before putting on clothing that can trap moisture in areas of your junk where bad stuff can grow, causing your sack to itch.

If you are wealthy you can kill bad nutsack bacteria with cream, but if money doesn't grow on trees for you, I suggest other ways of caring for your scrotum and making sure unwanted microscopic civilizations don't grow there.

Thing is, it isn't good to wash your arm pits and apply new deodorant to them on a daily basis, as it upsets the balance of good bacteria in your armpits, actually causing them to smell worse, and it's a waste of deodorant, and some theories suggest excessive use of deodorant causes breast cancer, for which I have shit loads of evidence for.

Also, washing your hair daily fucks up your hair hardcore and wastes shit loads of money on toxic shampoo.

What you need to wash with antibacterial soap and warm water and air out
    (​​​​​​dry) daily is your junk , because nobody wants to scratch their sack in public or anywhere.

So what are some good scrotum ideas in your opinion without damaging your hair, arm pits, or the rest of your body through daily showers and all that madness of the 21st century first world?

Take care of your Scrotum!

Oh...and while you're at it...don't abuse Meth!

Powdering up with this stuff every other day promotes exceptional scrotum hygiene.
    Ladies love my care secret.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210311-070837_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	109270

Comment

Originally posted by Pete's Draggun View Post
      Powdering up with this stuff every other day promotes exceptional scrotum hygiene.
      Ladies love my care secret.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210311-070837_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	109270
      But chicks don't take offense at how your balls taste?

Comment

An hour before each and every date, I thoroughly shower, especially that area

Comment

Working...
        X