Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you get checked out after a mild head injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do you get checked out after a mild head injury?

It's probably too minor to call it a head injury , but I did injure my head riding a bike on ice and have had a headache in the back of my head for roughly a week.

It feels like ibuprofen possibly makes it worse by thinning out blood.

It's not a big deal or I wouldn't have ridden my bike home and walk for miles a day on average, but having a headache for a week following a bike wreck does sound unusual.

At what point would you get it checked out. Like, if the minor headache lasted a month would you go get it checked out?

If it was an extremely major headache accompanied with vomiting, I would go in shortly after, but it's only mild annoying misery which is a cross I can bear.

i don't know, i probably wait too long for that kind of stuff. i've had a headache checked out once, but it was an extremely major headache that appeared every time i even mildly exerted myself and i still waited 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
      i don't know, i probably wait too long for that kind of stuff. i've had a headache checked out once, but it was an extremely major headache that appeared every time i even mildly exerted myself and i still waited 3 weeks.
      Was anything actually wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post

Was anything actually wrong?
        just a pinched nerve in my neck. another month and i was back to normal.

Comment

Working...
        X