Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather live alone in a beautiful countryside or ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you rather live alone in a beautiful countryside or ...

... work hard and live in the city around the people you love? Why?
    "The embers of our past lives lie smouldering within us awaiting the winds of remembrance to fan them in flames of reality." Dax.

City, for sure. Or I suppose ideally I would be in a beautiful countryside home just outside the city. I just have spent too much time in small towns and those places are toxic as fuck.

Comment

I'm citified but I do like the idea of living in the country at some point

Comment

I've done both and always miss one when I'm doing the other.

Comment

I'm ready for the city again, but my kiddo would prefer the country. So I'm hoping to find a rural area just outside the city. lol
          This would be good so if I get a band started, we can get away w/practicing loud and not piss anyone off.

Comment

The latter.

I need a harmonizing civilization in proximity of The Proud Boys, BLM, The Boogaloo Bois and Antifa.

Comment

I have fantasized about living in a secluded area alone. Different environments: desert, secluded beach, farmland, rainforest. Realistically i don't think i can or at least it would be a very huge adjustment that would take quite a while to get use to. Lived the city life all my life. Large and medium size cities. I don't even own a car, so use to having everything close by. Alone in the city has been my life. Its a pretty good life.

Comment

I have a problem with the simplified premise. Most people I know that live in the countryside work at least as hard as city folks.
                But that apart, I go along with TD here: living alone in the city is pretty good
                I would rather live with some people in the countryside

Comment

Countryside for me. I've done both the big city high rise apartment, and the small town. I'm happy with the small town where I live. There's lots of character and charm here, and it's nice and quiet. Plus, it's not commercialized and well known as a highly desirable place to live. In fact, at some point I aim to move further into the countryside, as I'm basically in the suburbs.

I've seen what happens to towns that get hyped up as the best place to move to; they soon lose their charm and it transforms into something totally different. Losing everything that made it great.

Comment

Working...
                  X