Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil eye of the Egyptian frog goddess Hequet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil eye of the Egyptian frog goddess Hequet!

In my desperation to get with princess Lia so that our royal wedding could meet the ungodly Fascist political objectives of the Sawdust Caesar marrying Rachel Mussolini , and the Star Dust Caesar marrying Lia , to complete the dysfunctional matrimony of the first Fascist Patriarch Mussolini marrying Rachel and Lia, I have turned to the curse of the all-seeing evil eye of the Egyptian frog goddess of fertility, Hequet.

Her Greek equivalent was the Goddess of witchcraft, and her Christian equivalent is Jesus Christ.

Have we ever heard the term "I am the Resurrection"? It began with Hequet. Not sure which of the Capitol Hill Queenly shrine maidens get to be Hequet the frog Queen, but who needs Lia when you have her anyway?[

Will you marry me, benevolent frog Queen? I think she is Cleopatra comin at ya. (We got married the day I discovered who Cat goddess Mut was, when my neighbor's cat was jumping on my couch, giving me the weirdest expressions, noises that weren't a normal meow, first time a cat ever humped me. Now she never stops and I have to apologize to Hitler (the animal lover and vegetarian) every time I get upset and push her away as she humps my ankle while I type or smoke meth).

Georgan Hawkins replaced Horus the Hawk God, Sky God,

so also synchronized female version of Tengri, the sky God Genghis Kahn Genghis Kahn gave all his military victories credit for and who the great Kahn relied on as an orphan (like the prophet Muhammad), and an escaped slave who had no one but the Mongolian God of the clear blue sky and his trained Hawk raptor of prey as companions.

I identify Denise as Dionysus in her Greek version, God of wine and intoxicants, but Isis shall be her Egyptian version, very similar to Hawkins and in fact when I googled " Isis", "Isis Hawkins" was the first thing to pop up as a sign.

​​​​​​

It was Heqet who breathed life into the new body of Horus at birth, as she was a goddess of the last moments of birth. As the birth of Horus became more intimately associated with the resurrection of Osiris, so Heqet's role became one more closely associated with resurrection. Eventually, this association led to her amulets gaining the phrase I am the resurrection in the Christian era along with cross and lamb symbolism.[7]

First " Yahweh" means "I am" and Jesus is "the Resurrection". So, could it be I have discovered the female Egyptian equivalent of the epitome of Jesus Christ?

I'm also invoking some Alien reptilian shapeshifter Kami to dwell in my Kamidana and give me some of their DNA, to increase my Alien powers and influence over the planet Venus which governs unbridled erotic attraction for the purpose of increasing the amounts of people needing UFO abduction therapy in the Twin Cities, and getting the Egyptian 669 Sun Chip into more brains to exercise mind control, create unity, and eventually have us all burning incense to the all seeing eye of the Egyptian/Babylonian frog Goddess of Minneapolis Saint Paul!

Look out!
    Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 03-10-2021, 10:26 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kek-Statue-Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	108970 Click image for larger version

Name:	Heket_1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	108971 Click image for larger version

Name:	heqet_green_guardian_by_escume-d3kvzcr.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	108972 Click image for larger version

Name:	Heket.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	108973 Click image for larger version

Name:	il_300x300.2130155237_7n72.jpg
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	108974

Comment

My Fascist Alien ghost Posse from the underworld of the dead says to make Fascism, the Religion of the Anti-antichrist appeal primarily to minorities so have strategically selected Shintoism, a patriotic Religion of Japan where the Emperor of Japan is direct descendent of Sun Goddess Amaterasu, mediator between Kamiland and earth, and the Religion of the Greatest most advanced African Empire, where Pharoah was believed to be Sun God Incarnate, chief mediator between the world of the gods and the world of Humans.

Only I kinda dig the Egyptian patriotism where the Pharoah was Theologically considered the ruler of all the earth. It has more of an Antichrist feel to it.

But this has nothing to do with the Antichrist but rather getting his Twin into power instead, stealing the Destiny with an alternative to the Whore of Babylon with a humble , gentle, meek, whore who prostitutes herself to the nations to buy Jesus nice things as he suffers in the disguise of the hungry and those in need of shelter and clothing.

This Whore of Babylon shall care for the needy Christ and not persecute his people. Neither shall anyone be required to wear 666 on their foreheads because that is stupid bullshit! But in other areas she shall be nearly identical to the whore of Babylon and the Anti-antichrist shall resemble both Christ and the Antichrist.

The Anti-antichrist was prefigured by Cyrus the great. Cyrus means "of the Sun" and he was Emperor of Babylon whom Jews called their Messiah, despite him being a pagan who had no Israelite (Jewish) blood. He created Israel and restored the Temple as well. Scripture calls him "King of Kings", a title of Christ.

Scripture also calls him " the anointed one.". The Trump administration calls him, "Donald Trump".

Click image for larger version  Name:	Art - Cyrus the Great Legacy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.9 KB ID:	108980 Click image for larger version  Name:	422569_original.png Views:	0 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	108981 Click image for larger version  Name:	Cyrus the Great.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.2 KB ID:	108982 Click image for larger version  Name:	69a55d90df338e1e0297b378f731f4c2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	415.2 KB ID:	108983 Click image for larger version  Name:	DPL3BJOYJFBAHERSS42WBVUHOA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	412.1 KB ID:	108984
      Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 03-10-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Imperial_Arms_of_the_Crown_Prince_of_Iran.s  vg.png Views:	0 Size:	95.7 KB ID:	108992
        Benevolent Cyrus the Great, He who is like God and Benito Mussolini, thou art the patron Saint of Caesar Mussolini, the Anti-antichrist, Matthew Mussolini the ill Duce (Jacob the leper Dicktator), patron Saint of Israel the nation (and Israel the first person of the Mussolini Trinity), patron Saint of Napoleon Bonaparte and The Holy Roman Empire of the Rising Sun, Patron Saint of Hirohito and the oldest dynasty on earth (descendants of Amaterasu), patron Saint of all attempts at restoring the Temple of Solomon in Israel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	maxresdefault (10).jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	108991

Thou art Ra's (Benito Mussolini's Egyptian God version) right hand, King of Babylon, Lord of the humble peaceful Whore of Babylon, who battles the violent proud whore of Babylon for dominion over all the earth.

Our redeemed whore of Babylon, washed in the blood of the lamb, shall provide companionship to Christ as he suffers in the hearts of the lonely, and give him shelter like the good Samaritan.

She shall use the money she makes prostituting herself to the nations to buy Jesus food when he is hungry, buy him new shoes and clothing when he is needy of such accessories, give him laughter when he is gloomy, she shall be Queen of the dark sense of humor of the prince of darkness , to appeal to the disciples of darkness.

She shall also have the light sense of humor of the Holy Ghost, providing Holy Laughter to the forces of Heaven, and those who love the light. Wickedly clever shall she be, as shrewd as a serpent, but as gentle and innocent as a dove, becoming all things to win all men, even winning chaste, humble, wise lovers of righteousness like neonspectraltoast.
        A bruised reed she shalt not break, a delicate flower she shall not trample, nor a smoldering wick shall she quench. The wounds of Christ she shall bear in her flesh, atoning for all the sins of the world as co-redeemer, mediatrix of all God's reservoir of grace.

Peace she shall make between darkness and light, that the two forces stop fighting, and work together in harmony to build the Holy Circus Clown Empire of the Joker's Reich! An alliance between Heaven and Hell she shall forge, that both work together, creating peace on earth, and filling all gods with Hysterical laughter.

A new Bible that doesn't contradict itself repeatedly as does the current one of old, inspire she shall thus, through latter-day Fascist Prophets, who know how to write something that actually speaks to our current world rather than the outdated rubbish.

And all, young and old, shall receive the sunchip in their craniums to be enlightened so as to be one in mind, heart, and will, and all Religions, nations, and races united as rods bound together to form one unbreakable Fasces Ax of the Apostles, symbol of Roman Authority in her hands, to deal out vengeance to the nations and quick justice with lessons in humility for those who oppose her and her anointed.

Let it be in Jesus name!

Click image for larger version  Name:	71-OkbffX+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.8 KB ID:	108993 Click image for larger version  Name:	apienfatz__35277.1592623203.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.0 KB ID:	108994 Click image for larger version  Name:	b26a12bc96b4ebf9f8a69bb5d16162f9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.9 KB ID:	108995
        Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 03-10-2021, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't call myself wise, Matt. I have a bungling desire for love. I don't want anyone to feel alone. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

Name:	Kek-Statue-Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	108970 Click image for larger version

Name:	Heket_1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	108971 Click image for larger version

Name:	heqet_green_guardian_by_escume-d3kvzcr.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	108972 Click image for larger version

Name:	Heket.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	108973 Click image for larger version

Name:	il_300x300.2130155237_7n72.jpg
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	108974
            Praise Kek

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
              I wouldn't call myself wise, Matt. I have a bungling desire for love. I don't want anyone to feel alone. That's it.
              That is praiseworthy and noble! It is the theme and end time goal of "The Joker's Reich" in fact. To get the unloveable love that is. Not saying you are unloveable. Just sayin, Joker's represent Lepers, those hardest to love, yet most in need of love, and dangerous when denied it.

Name:	crucified_clown_1654415.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	109059

Comment

I am utterly unlovable, cause I know too much. The road to Hell truly is paved with the best intentions. When I die I think I'll be all right, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post
                  Praise Kek
                  Nah! The frog Goddess of the Nile dates thousands of years before Christ.

Kek doesn't date before the existence of Internet trolls, it appears.

Comment

I am utterly unlovable, cause I know too much. The road to Hell truly is paved with the best intentions. When I die I think I'll be all right, though.
                    all that matters anyway is dying a happy death. Cheer up! few people live to be a hundred. What does any of this bullshit we worry about matter a hundred years from now?

Comment

Psalms 37:29

Comment

Not trying to be clever mate but do you mean "burgeoning " ? Every day is a Skool day for me but I never heard of a "Bungling Desire" used before !

Comment

No, bungling.

Comment

Working...
                          X