Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Nafisa Joseph (March 28)! Saint Joseph of modern times and suicides!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Nafisa Joseph (March 28)! Saint Joseph of modern times and suicides!

Nafisa Joseph is the Saint Joseph of Modern Times. She is also patron Saint of suicides. In the Old Testament, Joseph , despite being a Hebrew slave and in jail as a sex offender, rose to become the most powerful person in the world at his time.

The Egyptian Empire at the time was the most powerful equivalent of a world Superpower, and Pharoah was believed to be God Incarnate (and Theologically he was considered ruler of the world).

In times of famine, it wasn't just people of his Kingdom that turned to him for help. But Pharoah told all who went to him "go to Joseph". Likewise, I feel God is telling me "Go to Nafisa Joseph."

In the New Testament, Jesus (like Pharoah) is considered the Incarnation of God, and yet Joseph, who is lower in rank than him or the Virgin Mary, is superior of the household, in the sense that they both are to obey him by Divine Decree. Joseph is head of the Holy household.

Nafisa Joseph was close relative of Tagore who "Sang the praises of Mussolini" after a visit to Fascist Italy, and lost some fans for it.

She hung herself on July 29, Benito Mussolini's birthday.

In the Old Testament, Joseph is the son of Mussolini and Rachel. First and most favored son of Rachel, (second wife of both Mussolini the Patriarch and the 20th Century Caesar).

Mussolini I believe to be a Sun Divinity , replacing Egyptian Sun God Ra, Click image for larger version  Name:	ayan-bose-ra-still (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.0 KB ID:	115958

and Spouse of the highest Kami in Shinto, Sun Divinity Amaterasu.

Click image for larger version  Name:	032629451896f876d6d0c7a529e3a4a561b2c9d1r1-564-728v2_00.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	115959

Nafisa Joseph controls their sacred household and possessions (graces).

Click image for larger version  Name:	jdwmGgjjhefsi.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.3 KB ID:	115960

Both in Shinto and the Religion of Ancient Egypt, the Sun disk is the most sacred Divine image,

Click image for larger version  Name:	1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Views:	0 Size:	7.0 KB ID:	115961 Click image for larger version  Name:	The-Goddess-ISIS-Portal-Page-MotherHouse-of-the-Goddess (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.37 MB ID:	115962

so I'm synchronizing the two. And Joseph in the Old Testament had a dream that Sun, moon, and stars bowed before Joseph. The Sun represented Mussolini in the dream. I believe it means Sun moon and Stars shall bow before (Submit to) Nafisa Joseph.

Only I don't pray to pagan gods/goddesses, (with the exception of Amaterasu, who I don't consider a pagan Divinity, because I consider her a great Kami/Spirit made by God, possibly a person who walked the earth at one time in the flesh, and I consider Shinto to be a legit Religion that is compatible with Christianity and almost any Religion).

I don't pray to pagan gods, but rather have people that I know actually existed get blessed and anointed to supplant (Mussolini them) remove from power and replace them, stand in their place, so that all prayers addressed to false gods, are actually received by the Divine, eternal, perfected, and purified Spirit/Kami of someone we know actually existed (preferably someone we have photographs of as well).

In order for me to believe them to have reached that status, there has to be some sort of sign or coincidence mixed with a strong conviction of heart.

Anyway, happy birthday Nafisa Joseph. You're a Saint! Help me not do anything you wouldn't want me to do.

Help me die a holy and honorable death. In the end I don't see what else matters but a happy death.
    Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 03-28-2021, 06:33 PM.
Working...
X