Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mussolini wears the 8 pointed Star of Ishtar (Easter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mussolini wears the 8 pointed Star of Ishtar (Easter)

I doubt anyone cares but I post this for me to read about it in the future perhaps,

On Easter Sunday, less than an hour before Easter Mass, I posted this picture of Mussolini.

​​

He is wearing an 8 point Star which is associated with the Morning Star, Venus. Star of the morning is the definition of the name Lucifer. But more importantly, on Easter it is significant because the star is associated with Ishtar, the Babylonian Goddess of War and Love, equivalent to Venus The Goddess Ishtar is where Easter comes from, it has it's roots as a celebration in her honor.

So, it's weird that I'd never notice Benito wearing an 8 pointed Star till Easter, the festival that originally celebrated the Goddess that the 8 pointed star is associated with.
    Also, Babylonian Kings used to wear the 8 pointed Star.

Lucifer was never supposed to be the name of the Devil. In Scripture, the name of Lucifer is never used to describe an Angel at all but rather a Babylonian King.

I had mentioned on previous threads that I had the conviction that Mussolini would replace the Devil as "God of this World"

​​​​​​​, and all Demons and damned souls would be subject to him and obey him, including the Devil. The fact that he is wearing a symbol of Lucifer in a picture posted Easter Sunday tells me it might be right.

Not to mention, I also mentioned Venus being his planet that he governs the forces of (with whoever the female entity is that replaced Venus). I'm pretty sure it was his final lover, Claretta Petacci because this popped up while searching for the 8 point star

She was brave and loyal to him to the end, shielding him from bullets and shouting "NO!"

The Latin word lucifer, corresponding to Greek φωσφόρος, was used as a name for the morning star and thus appeared in the Vulgate translation of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל (helel), meaning Venus as the brilliant, bright or shining one, in Isaiah 14 (Isaiah 14:12), where the Septuagint Greek version uses, not φωσφόρος, but ἑωσφόρος.

As a translation of the same Hebrew word the King James Version gave "Lucifer", a name often misunderstood as a reference to Satan. Modern translations of the same passage render the Hebrew word instead as "morning star", "daystar", "shining one" or "shining star".

In Revelation 22 (Revelation 22:16), Jesus is referred to as the morning star, but not as lucifer in Latin, nor as φωσφόρος in the original Greek text, which instead has ὁ ἀστὴρ ὁ λαμπρὸς ὁ πρωϊνός (ho astēr ho lampros ho prōinos), literally: the star, the shining one, the dawn.[2][3][4] In the Vulgate Latin text of 2 Peter 1 ( 2 Peter 1:19) the word "lucifer" is used of the morning star in the phrase "until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts", the corresponding Greek word being φωσφόρος.

Objectively, Venus is the "light bringer" as she appears most brightly in the sky in December (optical illusion due to days being shorter); the most regular appearance of the planet signalled a beginning of "rebirth" phase where the days would get longer and winter would end.

Alternatively, mythologically, the morning and the evening stars are Venus and Sirius, and the frequent error in mistaking one for the other becomes incorporated in various stories across several cultures.

Known as Sopdet in Egypt, as Sotor, Σωτήρ "Savior" in Ancient Greek astrological texts, and as Seth in Babylonian/Jewish astrology, Sirius "the Eastern Star" and its corresponding partner Venus, known as Ishtar, Ester, Asherah, Astarte, become the Christ and the Anti-Christ.

Sirius "the dog star" is relevant in June and Venus in December, and so Venus in the constellation Virgo ("the Virgin") announces the appearance of Sirius the Savior (on the opposite side of the zodiac circle, ie "gives birth").

The first day I made a wish upon the Sirius "Dog Star", I was panhandling and I reached in the vehicle and got bitten by a dog. What are the odds?
Working...
X