Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it legal for me to go door to door as a Mussolini's witness (Duce salesman)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it legal for me to go door to door as a Mussolini's witness (Duce salesman)?

So, I feel the calling within a calling to go forth and share my light with the people of the Twin Cities again. The light of Mussolini I must not keep hidden beneath a bushel for fear of spreading the Covid.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9780307955692_custom-8412978a9d7796734f78dd3875f782cb4d73eb60-s300-c85.jpg Views:	0 Size:	24.8 KB ID:	119451
    "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine
    This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine
    ....Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
    Put it under a Bushel?
    Fuck no! I'm gonna let it shine....

Click image for larger version  Name:	488922_1_En_10_Fig2_HTML.jpg Views:	0 Size:	579.8 KB ID:	119452

Just wondering if it's legal to go door to door as a Mussolini's witness (like Jehovah's witness) to preach the Fascist Gospel of peace to the world?

I have some YouTube's of my ministry as a street preacher jumping in front of and on top of cars and such.

I figure just knocking on doors as a Fascist Missionary might win for me a better reputation.

Plus , I love Jehovah's witness pussy... Missionary style ?
    Does that make a difference?
    Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 04-04-2021, 04:57 PM.

i can't imagine it would be illegal. i also can't imagine it would be a good idea.

Comment

If the town has an ordinance against solicitation, probably a no-go.

Comment

This idea reminds me more of the way Mormons put their youngest missionaries out into the world as opposed to the Jehovah's Witnesses. When I see 2 young men wearing white shirts, blue or black slacks and a tie, while riding a 10-speed on the roadside. In the traffic. I associate them with the Mormons. When I see 3 to 6 people of varying ages coming down the street and then scattering outward to knock on doors with copies of The Watchtower, I know it's the Jehovah's Witnesses. In recent years they have begun scattering in pairs.

Either one will generally ask why a cross is in the front yard coming out of a pentagram-shaped garden. So I show them my wife's Louisiana altar, daughter unit's dream catcher collection in her recording studio (I'll take a pic when it's not looking like the center of the dog hair universe) and my own sack cloth habit with the 7 decade rosary. After that I may tell them we're a demonic focal point or that we're the first battlefield for Armageddon or the house is a hell mouth. Usually I just say that I'm trying to "save" them both against narrowing odds as I grow older.

Then I remind them I've been unemployed since July which is usually the last straw. I like the change the game around for different "evangelists" when they come knocking after seeing all the blatant idolatry in the front yard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gas and Go Bull on Acid.png
Views:	51
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	119494
        I been around!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post
          This idea reminds me more of the way Mormons put their youngest missionaries out into the world as opposed to the Jehovah's Witnesses. When I see 2 young men wearing white shirts, blue or black slacks and a tie, while riding a 10-speed on the roadside. In the traffic. I associate them with the Mormons. When I see 3 to 6 people of varying ages coming down the street and then scattering outward to knock on doors with copies of The Watchtower, I know it's the Jehovah's Witnesses. In recent years they have begun scattering in pairs.

Either one will generally ask why a cross is in the front yard coming out of a pentagram-shaped garden. So I show them my wife's Louisiana altar, daughter unit's dream catcher collection in her recording studio (I'll take a pic when it's not looking like the center of the dog hair universe) and my own sack cloth habit with the 7 decade rosary. After that I may tell them we're a demonic focal point or that we're the first battlefield for Armageddon or the house is a hell mouth. Usually I just say that I'm trying to "save" them both against narrowing odds as I grow older.

Then I remind them I've been unemployed since July which is usually the last straw. I like the change the game around for different "evangelists" when they come knocking after seeing all the blatant idolatry in the front yard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gas and Go Bull on Acid.png
Views:	51
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	119494
          I been around!
          Haha!

So, you're still a third order Franciscan are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

Haha!

So, you're still a third order Franciscan are ya?
            It's an old picture, but I'll carry the faith till I croak. I have pissed off all of the Catholics on this side of Atlanta and a few of the "Christians". None of them understands the 3rd order. The whole point was to be a door for laymen while presenting a contrarian/experimental perspective. Which is why I have a wife and I routinely lament OFMs who fall for one of the Vatican's most insidious means of control.

But they had to come up with something since the flat earth didn't pan out. Then came the new world and the planet's population of natives and savages doubled overnight. Fertile ground for a greedy church.

Comment

• WritersPanic
              WritersPanic commented
              Editing a comment
              By the way, I'm not a penitent. I don't flog myself. I don't own a cilice. I don't waste the day praying. And God is fully aware of what a dick I think he is.

• Matthew Mussolini
              Matthew Mussolini commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah...being someone who thinks God is a dick , I can't criticize you for it because that would of course be hypocrisy, but at least pray now and then for understanding of the mystery of why God wants so much evil in the world.

Obviously if you take away the cross, you take away the Resurrection (it's Easter today), so the cross leads to greater joy and glory and perfection Theologically speaking, but that doesn't satisfy my need for an explanation, because I see suffering causing PTSD, despair, drug and alcohol addictions, abusive grumpy people, sociopaths, and predators.

If suffering was so good for us, why does it so often make a person a worse sinner?

That said, I can see in my life how I'm often a more likeable person when I'm suffering. Like recently when I dislocated my shoulder for the third time. Guarenteed I was a lot more likeable in that state, because there was no pride, no arrogance, and I was humbled to the dust.

It also reminded me what so many people suffer without healthcare, and lead to more compassion.

But still, God is a dick. He could give us Spiritual perfection to not fall into vice, without a bunch of miserable crosses and broken hearts plus broken dreams.

But at least pray for the grace to understand why God wants there to be so much evil and confusion in our world. He does have ways of improving one's understanding of such things.

And ask God to grant you the grace to forgive God. I have to pray for that grace a lot. Just a thought.

That's my rant!

• WritersPanic
              WritersPanic commented
              Editing a comment
              One of the things revealed in the Archives of Ebla was Christ's position on prayer. It amounted to something like structured prayer being only part of the day while the rest of the time one is to live their life as a prayer. Salvation through deeds kind of thing.

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
            So, I feel the calling within a calling to go forth and share my light with the people of the Twin Cities again. The light of Mussolini I must not keep hidden beneath a bushel for fear of spreading the Covid.

Just wondering if it's legal to go door to door as a Mussolini's witness (like Jehovah's witness) to preach the Fascist Gospel of peace to the world?

I have some YouTube's of my ministry as a street preacher jumping in front of and on top of cars and such.

I figure just knocking on doors as a Fascist Missionary might win for me a better reputation.

Plus , I love Jehovah's witness pussy... Missionary style ?
            Does that make a difference?

By the way, 4,800+ posts?!?!?!?!?!? Dude, if you can control that productivity into specific vertical markets, you could make a decent living as a copywriter. I fully expect you to start building Mussolini's secret cookbook in the food forum. Or an opinion piece about Mussolini's admiration for the Pontiac Firebird rumored to be in the works as a limited production run (artificially creating a collector's item).

Comment

It's better that you don't do that

Comment

I would say go for it, and make sure it gets filmed

Comment

Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post

By the way, 4,800+ posts?!?!?!?!?!? Dude, if you can control that productivity into specific vertical markets, you could make a decent living as a copywriter. I fully expect you to start building Mussolini's secret cookbook in the food forum. Or an opinion piece about Mussolini's admiration for the Pontiac Firebird rumored to be in the works as a limited production run (artificially creating a collector's item).
                  ‚Äč
                  Mussolini's secret cook book would probably be how to cook good Meth (if it was coming from my interests). Not that he would be interested in Meth, but I as his Vicar would have a hard time being interested in cooking other things.

There's that old saying "Never trust a skinny cook". I definately am not knowledgeable about how to cook anything more complicated than oatmeal, eggs, or top ramen. It's because food isn't a big interest of mine.

I don't think Mussolini likes Firebird Pontiacs. He was actually a very poor in spirit guy in the sense that he gave away all his money he made as Prime minister and lived off the News Paper he had prior to his becoming leader.

After his death, when his house got raided for valuable possessions, he had nothing luxurious or worth much, and they saw his wife wearing aprons with eggs, and thought the modest peasant was the maid.

Mussolini's favorite Saint was the lover of poverty "Saint Francis of Assisi", whose order you belong to. I was trying to be a first order and Saint Francis is my confirmation name as well.

Il Duce got the Pope to make him patron Saint of Italy , while he was signing the Lateran treaty and getting the Vatican State created.

I know I've mentioned that before, but his attachment to material possessions was similar to Saint Francis of Assisi.

I'm not saying he was humble like Francis. I'm not saying he didn't have a lust for a powerful Roman Empire, antibolshivek block, that was a sinful vice. What I am saying is that he did seem to have a detachment from material possessions and was quite penitent actually.

He didn't wip himself, but he disdained an easy life and said the "life of a Fascist is Religious and austere."

Comment

Working...
                  X