Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

300 kilometer dildo discovered trying to please Amaterasu!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    300 kilometer dildo discovered trying to please Amaterasu!



    I printed out some Obelisks to Amaterasu which is interesting in my opinion because the park ten minutes from my house has precisely what look like Shinto Obelisks.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210412_180613.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	123577 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210412_175631.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	123578 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210412_175636.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	123579 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210412_175642.jpg Views:	0 Size:	846.5 KB ID:	123580

    Then I saw Amaterasu is called great "August Queen", and I got my Hirohito rising Sun Jacket August 1st, so assigned to her the title " Empress Augustina" after Caesar Augustus whom Mussolini claimed to descend from , in the codex beneath his Obelisk , discovered in the 21st century.

    August is 8th month, and Amaterasu's circular mirror has 8 points , because 8 is said to be the perfect number in Shinto.

    "Augustina" because Tina I learned yesterday means "follower of Christ" (and the street term for meth, was invented in Japan, which I smoke sacramentally as Shinto Holy Communion).

    August was originally called Sexitilis, which is the name of a Dildo.
    https://uncyclopedia.ca/wiki/Dildo

    Dildos actually get up to 300 kilometers long the article said. They seem linked to the Obelisks I just printed out for her.

    I'm going to print out an Obelisk for each of the Capitol Hill Queens possibly with their image at the top, and turn my apartment into a Temple with Egyptian hieroglyphics everywhere and replace the Pagan Divinities with people violently murdered and suicides.

    The voices tell me to. It's very rewarding.

    #2
    At first I thought it was Nosferatu.

    Now that would be a thread title.


    And again..... not a single nude ?

    Comment


      #3
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184818.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	123599 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184835.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	123600 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184856.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	982.7 KB
ID:	123601 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184907.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	123602 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184920.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	123603

      Comment


        #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184942.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	123614 Click image for larger version

Name:	8423245_443-amaterasu-sun-goddess.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	123615 Click image for larger version

Name:	amaterasu_by_pinktoilet3_d9ro440-250t.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	123616 Click image for larger version

Name:	e5e334167dcb97b7482abcd37a854a69.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	123617 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_185855.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	941.2 KB
ID:	123618

        Comment


          #5
          It was weird because I walked over to the counter of the Library and immediately saw this book:

          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210412_171621.jpg Views:	0 Size:	897.4 KB ID:	123625


          And this book by "destiny skai" called "Dope girl magic". Skai means " Heavens". Amaterasu is Queen of Heaven".

          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210412_172038.jpg Views:	0 Size:	876.5 KB ID:	123626
          Dope girl I have used as a term to describe Denise Naslund because she was on three drugs when she was abducted with her dog, and her name Denise is from Dionysus, the Greek God of intoxicants , intoxication, and party.

          I also call her " Amaterasu of America" because her mother's maiden name is Deeb, which is Arabic for "Wolf", and Amaterasu is a wolf sometimes.

          Anyway, Amaterasu, may I count it a pure joy to sacrifice, suffer, die for, and serve you.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ill Duce View Post


            I printed out some Obelisks to Amaterasu which is interesting in my opinion because the park ten minutes from my house has precisely what look like Shinto Obelisks.

            Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210412_180613.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	123577 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210412_175631.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	123578 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210412_175636.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	123579 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210412_175642.jpg Views:	0 Size:	846.5 KB ID:	123580

            Then I saw Amaterasu is called great "August Queen", and I got my Hirohito rising Sun Jacket August 1st, so assigned to her the title " Empress Augustina" after Caesar Augustus whom Mussolini claimed to descend from , in the codex beneath his Obelisk , discovered in the 21st century.

            August is 8th month, and Amaterasu's circular mirror has 8 points , because 8 is said to be the perfect number in Shinto.

            "Augustina" because Tina I learned yesterday means "follower of Christ" (and the street term for meth, was invented in Japan, which I smoke sacramentally as Shinto Holy Communion).

            August was originally called Sexitilis, which is the name of a Dildo.
            https://uncyclopedia.ca/wiki/Dildo

            Dildos actually get up to 300 kilometers long the article said. They seem linked to the Obelisks I just printed out for her.

            I'm going to print out an Obelisk for each of the Capitol Hill Queens possibly with their image at the top, and turn my apartment into a Temple with Egyptian hieroglyphics everywhere and replace the Pagan Divinities with people violently murdered and suicides.

            The voices tell me to. It's very rewarding.
            Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184818.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	123599 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184835.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	123600 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184856.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	982.7 KB
ID:	123601 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184907.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	123602 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184920.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	123603
            Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_184942.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	123614 Click image for larger version

Name:	8423245_443-amaterasu-sun-goddess.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	123615 Click image for larger version

Name:	amaterasu_by_pinktoilet3_d9ro440-250t.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	123616 Click image for larger version

Name:	e5e334167dcb97b7482abcd37a854a69.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	123617 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_185855.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	941.2 KB
ID:	123618
            and the multiquote mischief master strikes again out of boredom


            Click image for larger version

Name:	STUPENDOUSMAN.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	123630

            Comment


              #7
              Click image for larger version

Name:	brunette-teen-in-stockings-12.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	123635
              Originally posted by Pete's Draggun View Post
              At first I thought it was Nosferatu.

              Now that would be a thread title.


              And again..... not a single nude ?
              She might qualify as a werewolf but probably only I am a vampire. I transubstantiate wine into Dionisia's blood and chug it.

              My bad, I keep forgetting to add a nude girl in each thread.

              Comment


              • Pete's Draggun
                Pete's Draggun commented
                Editing a comment
                Fer a second I thought it was a vampiress
                Last edited by Pete's Draggun; 04-13-2021, 01:23 AM. Reason: Missspell

              #8
              Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post





              and the multiquote mischief master strikes again out of boredom


              Click image for larger version

Name:	STUPENDOUSMAN.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	123630
              It's okay. It's mainly a thread to remind me someone's working out coincidence, meaning it's for me.

              Just thought I'd mention dildos can get hundreds of kilometers , or that August used to be named dildo apparently, because I wasn't aware of that info.

              Comment


                #9
                Garbage spirituality.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                  Garbage spirituality.
                  It needs work. She wants me to be disciplined an not a pervert. There's nothing garbage about that. She also wants me to do deeds of charity and pray for those who are suffering and dying. We have curfew and some mad riots in my city right now I'm supposed to be praying for.

                  I just realized Obelisks represent Sun God Ra less than two weeks ago though, with many signs, so I'm thrilled!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_192311.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	123645 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_192321.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	956.6 KB
ID:	123646 ​​​​​​​

                  Comment


                    #11
                    WHATEVER, Matt. Just keep posting naked bitches for your benefactor, the Leo.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Ameratsu really needs three thousand kilometers of schlong to be pleased.

                      For God's sake, listen to yourselves.

                      You wanna indulge in this world, fine. Don't act like it's the penultimate. At death's end, your worldly minds will be blown. And that's a gift.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                        Ameratsu really needs three thousand kilometers of schlong to be pleased.

                        For God's sake, listen to yourselves.

                        You wanna indulge in this world, fine. Don't act like it's the penultimate. At death's end, your worldly minds will be blown. And that's a gift.
                        It was a joke. Thank you for correction.

                        I was researching something for Amaterasu and it lead me to discovering a huge dildo.

                        No, I don't think Amaterasu is pleased by any such thing. I said it in jest.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Joke. It was always a joke. Heath's most meaningful quip? A poor choice of words.

                          Let me know when you want to get a little more serious.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                            Joke. It was always a joke. Heath's most meaningful quip? A poor choice of words.

                            Let me know when you want to get a little more serious.
                            Now that you mention heath, I just found a 1979 penny today at library near the printer that printed the Obelisks.

                            Heath was born 1979. Rachel died 1979. I just found that out mine and Rachel's birthday yesterday.

                            But I shouldn't post stuff about Amaterasu, a dildo, and a nude girl on the same thread.

                            Amaterasu is a mighty warrior who creates the best soldiers in history who defeated 140,000 Mongolians in a single battle. With 100,000 mongols, Genghis Kahn conquered 40% of the world.

                            Amaterasu wants me to be what I am not, and respect women , and not be a perv or objectify.

                            I did find the kilo dildo discovery after printing obelisks and images of her, to be funny in view of the fact that I told her August was a month dedicated to her, then learn August used to be named after a dildo, so they changed it to avoid scandal.

                            You don't find that mildly amusing? What's wrong with you!!!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X