Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Queen enshrined as eye of Amun-Ra! Queens of the UN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Queen enshrined as eye of Amun-Ra! Queens of the UN!

Sorry Pete's Draggun but I won't be posting any nudes on this thread. However, the first girl I enshrine, her Surname is "Masterpietro" which means "Master Peter".

Now of course, these girls don't have to respond to the invitation, but either way they have my blessing and prayers for their happiness in the next life. In Shinto, when you enshrine someone, they become your guardian Kami, and shortly after reading that I saw a book called "Guardians". Right before that I saw a book called "Queen Bee".

In Shinto, many restless souls who died tragically through murder or suicide will cause mischief and curses in our world until sacrifices and prayers are made on their behalf, or until they become an enshrined Kami.

I keep one room in my apartment clean and organized, and that is the room where I placed the Circular mirror I received on Japan day, with Japan paper in hand, while praying for Japan, shortly before finding circular Mirror monument on Capitol Hill, next to gun which sunk first Japanese vessel in World War 2 at Pearl Harbor.

Amaterasu told first Emperor Jimmu to treat the Circular mirror like it was her because it was a haunted mirror that she saw her reflection in and it became a permanent Goshintai which the current Emperor still has.

All Kami I ask to bless that room which is reserved for enshrined Kami to dwell, closed to the public, where are contained over a hundred pages of letters to them, before which I burn incense and place flower and candle offerings.

Everything in the room has to have Spiritual significance and nothing that isn't sacred is allowed in.

When the Emperor is crowned, he spends the night in "Amaterasu's bed" sleeping with the Goddess. Lots of controversy surrounds what actually happens, but Amaterasu acts in proportion to the faith her devotees have and trust in her providence.

Click image for larger version  Name:	36338152_1974713102548487_49583184020924006  40_n (1).jpg Views:	7 Size:	10.8 KB ID:	123678

I believe Amaterasu to be the Woman from the book of Revelation:
    Revelation 12:1
    A great sign appeared in the sky: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DFS_Amaterasu_rev_1000x1000_6f7d82ac-6495-4505-9d20-4a44d2490d41.jpg Views:	1 Size:	186.8 KB ID:	123679 Click image for larger version  Name:	web-203296709.jpg Views:	1 Size:	294.6 KB ID:	123680 Click image for larger version  Name:	d4tls9o-05244c55-5522-4825-85a7-e242b133e3dc.jpg Views:	1 Size:	178.5 KB ID:	123681

The Women enshrined on this page shall be at least one new person a day, and prayers are for them to become Saints, Buddhas, or new Amaterasu Spirits, lights shining in the darkness, the light of the rising sun, the all-seeing Eye Of Ra.

The "Eye-Of-Ra" is actually many female entities who fight the battles for Egyptian Sun God Ra. The vocation though they will only receive the graces for if they choose it by their own free-will.

Either way, I pray for their happiness, peace, power, and euphoria.

The first is Pamela Mastropietro Born 23 August 1999 Rome, Italy - 30th January 2018

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pamela_Mastropietro.jpg Views:	1 Size:	11.5 KB ID:	123682

She was an 18-year-old Italian woman who was last seen on 29 January 2018. She was murdered soon after in Macerata, Italy. Her murderer, a Nigerian migrant drug dealer named Innocent Oseghale, was convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

The poor girl was actually dismembered, her arms and legs removed while she was still alive, then decapitated.

Dear Pamela, help me be diligent with my time, compassionate, vigilant, always serving you and the victims of such atrocities in thought, word, deed, prayer, sacrifice, suffering, and actions. Sorry that I fail each day.

May you be exalted with the Virgin Mary, Amaterasu, the Capitol Hill Queens, and all Angels and Saints, with the Almighty God, to share in the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, and euphoria of all Kami who have attained those graces.

I pray this, in Jesus name, Amen!
    Last edited by ill Duce; 04-13-2021, 04:19 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jcwBkjagQvEuRBz6hwRB_2017_12_29.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	123781
    Kuljeet Randhawa

HOLY CATS!!!

I was reading about how Egyptians were to first people to Mummify and worship their dead cats. Then I remembered Kuljeet Randhawa stared in the movie CATS (India's Charlie's Angels) and hung herself with one of the other CATS (Nafisa Joseph) and the film was thought to be cursed.

Name:	220px-Kuljeet_Randhawa (1).jpg
Views:	46
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	123780 Click image for larger version

Name:	kul4.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	123782

So decided to enshrine her as a Cat to be worshipped. No sooner did I type her name, I google her to see her birthday is January 29. Pamela, the girl before this was killed January 29, 2018. There is a green Chair at obelisk park nearby where I stood on it and said I will build a civilization on master Pietro, Master Peter (the Rock).

January 29 was the day I got out of jail and called it "Green Butterfly Marriage" and found "Lady Green" book on desk and believed myself to have married Doctor Linda Ann Healy, Psychology major I called "Healy the Healer" and Irish (Emerald island). Amaterasu's gift to Emperor Jimmu was a round emerald mirror.

Kuljeet Randhawa, thou art Bastet the Cat Goddess. None shall triumph over you. All who oppose you shall be torn to pieces. Blessed are those who bless you. Swift destruction with lessons in humility be given those who mock or oppose your anointed Devotees!

Name:	mqdefault.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	123783 Click image for larger version

Name:	1ega1l7kux7age17.jpg
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	123784

Your Hindu equivalent is the fierce Goddess of destruction Kali.

Comment

Name:	maxresdefault (6).jpg
Views:	43
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	123788 ​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	kuljeet-randhawa-height-weight-age-husband-family-biography-wiki.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	123789 Click image for larger version

Name:	Kuljeet-Randhawa.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	123790 ​It’s well known that the ancient Egyptians loved their cats and that they were one of the first civilisations to have worshipped them as holy deities. Their love of cats spread globally and, as we see online everywhere today, feline admiration is alive and well in the 21st century. If you think the world is cat obsessed now, read on for examples of the rather more extreme demonstrations of feline devotion in ancient Egyptian times.

1. EGYPTIANS MOURNED A CAT BY SHAVING THEIR EYEBROWS

Herodotus is recorded as having written that members of a household would shave their eyebrows as a sign of mourning when their cat passed away. The mourning period was completed when the eyebrows had grown back (Joshua J. Mark).

Name:	d2qwgitafavjq2gv.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	123786 Click image for larger version

Name:	BastetOlympians2017.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	605.3 KB
ID:	123787

2. THERE WAS A DOMESTIC CAT GODDESS

Originally depicted as a fierce lioness and later as a cat, the goddess Bastet was one of the most popular deities in ancient Egyptian mythology. She was goddess of the home, cosmetics, cats, love, joy, pleasure, motherhood, childbirth, protection, women, fertility and much more.

​​​​​
      3. CATS WERE MUMMIFIED

A common practice in ancient Egypt, mummified cats have been found throughout Egypt but most predominantly in the area of Bubastis, the city of the cat goddess Bastet. Sometimes the cat mummies were placed in the tomb of their owner so they could stay together in the afterlife. (Source: Carnegie Museum)

4. DEATH PENALTY FOR KILLING CATS

In 450 BCE laws against cat killing were hardened and the death penalty was imposed for such murderous acts. The export of cats from Egypt was also prohibited and a branch of the government was formed solely to return any cats that had been taken from the country. (Joshua J. Mark)

5. CATS AS WEAPONS: THE BATTLE OF PELUSIUM (525 BCE)

When Persian forces tried to conquer the city of Pelusium in 525 BCE they used cats as a weapon to intimate the enemy. With images of the cat goddess Bastet on their shields and cats held in their arms, the Persians were able to simply walk through the gates of the city while the Egyptians’ fear of harming the animals resulted in their refusal to fight (Joshua J. Mark).

6. EGYPTIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORD ‘CAT

The word ‘Cat’ is derived from the African word ‘quattah’ which was widely adopted in many languages throughout Europe ‘cat, chat, kat, etc’ as Egypt was so closely associated with cats (Joshua J. Mark). While the Egyptians themselves opted for a phonetic name for their feline friends ‘Miu’ or ‘Mii’, meaning “One who meows” (King, 2017).

Comment

Name:	Kuljeetvideo.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	123793 Click image for larger version

Name:	mfo9o21xeh9ll9x.jpg
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	123794 Click image for larger version

Name:	kuljeet-randhawa_4040329.jpg
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	123795

The other CAT who committed Suicide on Benito Mussolini's birthday was Nafisa Joseph.

Name:	Nafisa_Joseph1 (1).jpg
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	123796

Joseph of Egypt got control of Pharoah's household and all of his possessions, and the entire Egyptian Empire. So too does Nafisa Joseph exercise that authority over God.

Name:	472330f1146dfdf9e470823bf00dc511.jpg
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	123797

Comment

At least you slipped in the red bikini girl.

Comment

Desiree Mariotini raped, tortured, and Killed by African migrants 10/18/2018

Click image for larger version  Name:	0_PAY-Newsflash-DesireeMurder-03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	124094 Click image for larger version  Name:	desiree-mariottini-1200x1200.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.0 KB ID:	124095 Click image for larger version  Name:	desiree_mariottini.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.3 KB ID:	124096 Click image for larger version  Name:	1540632052-desy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	124097 Click image for larger version  Name:	162054667-ae60954e-4084-4a84-8e96-02612c349381.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.5 KB ID:	124098

The teenager’s last hours are tough to reassemble. She was raped while she was semi-conscious. Three non-registered suspects from different African countries have been arrested and accused of her murder.

According to the witnesses, another young girl “sold” Desirée for a drug dose. More than seven – eight people were present that evening when Desirée suffered her torture that, according to the prosecutor, lasted over twelve hours.

Desiree, please bless me to never do unto others as I would not want people to do to me, and remind me how angry I get at the guys that have come onto me , and how it must feel to be female in our society where the media, entertainment industry, and culture teaches men it's praisworthy to be a pig and pervert.

Maybe it isn't coincidence you are from Italy and I found a plastic Italian flag today. Anyhow, you are one of the Capitol Hill Queens as of now so I will be offering you the treasures of Holy Eucharist, mass attendance, suffering, sacrifice, almost on a daily basis and praying for your exaltation and for you to reach the first degrees of beauty , power, glory, perfection, wisdom, strength, pleasure, and euphoria.

Your name Desiree means "Desired". May the Caesar , Almighty God, Christ the King of the Jews, and all wise Kami desire you. May it be a large Obelisk is erected in your honor.

Make of my body a Temple for your Spirit to dwell. I even declare you to be Queen of Italy if you like and a version of the all-seeing Eye of Amun-Ra. May vengeance be yours and you be anointed one of the most powerful influences at stirring up hatred for political correctness and Liberalism, and hatred for all that causes society to decay and people to be hurt like you were.
            Last edited by ill Duce; 04-14-2021, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Name:	Ukraine_Muslim_3970.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	124555

This girl was stoned to death for violating Sharia law for participating in a beauty pageant in Ukraine. Katya Koren is Queen for today, 19, was found dead in a village in the Crimea region near her home.

Rest in peace, power, glory, perfection, euphoria, and please bring some sanity to our sick world!

Comment

Still no Justice for Angela Samota

Name:	Angela_Samota.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	125066

Raped and murdered 1984 October 13. Miracle of Fatima took place October 13. Today I found a "Mother's day" plate dated 1984, year of Angela's death, from Japan, next to a picture of Pope John Paul 2. John Paul 2 was shot May 13, feast of "Our Lady of Fatima".

Angela was killed "Miracle of Fatima" anniversary.

Rest in peace Angela. Help me properly interpret all these coincidences and unite all the Kami please under one banner, and as one Fasces.

Comment

for a second i thought you made a thread about dairy queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                    for a second i thought you made a thread about dairy queen.
                    I did make one about the McDonald's massacre today. Does that count?

Plus, I've been called the "Burger King" before. That's the spouse of Dairy Queen I think.

Comment

I really do hope those African cunts suffer horribly in their jails. Sometimes I can only smile at the things I would do people like that. things much better left unspoken.

Comment

Ashley Ann Olsen, American tourist to Italy. Also raped and murdered by immigrants.

Name:	593.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	127953

Ashley , please show me what I can do to defeat evil in our world that leads to such crimes. Please be vicious against the enemies of my soul and the enemies of all souls, and may you be given power to triumph over the evil forces that lead to your death.

Comment

Working...
                        X