Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neonspectraltoast disses Shintoism, when he is in fact a Shinto adherent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neonspectraltoast disses Shintoism, when he is in fact a Shinto adherent?

Shinto, like Fascism, can be good or evil. A person can be devoted to evil Kami and do what is evil , and they still adhere to Shinto. Or they can be influenced by and pray to good Kami and do good, and they are practicing Shinto.

However, neonspectraltoast is always antagonizing me for my Religious beliefs, but what he doesn't realize is we belong to the same Religion.

Amaterasu doesn't want me to be obscene. That isn't Shinto. That's just a bad habit of mine.

It's true that he doesn't enshrine and venerate Mussolini or Amaterasu, but in Shinto you can not do any of that, you don't have to believe the Emperor of Japan descended from the Sun Goddess, You don't even have to believe in Amaterasu, and you're still in good standing with Shinto.

What Shintoism is essentially, is "Belief in the Kami. Belief that they can be contacted and influence us". If you believe in Angels, God, Ghosts etc. you are actually a Shintoist.

Shintoism can be Monotheistic or Polytheistic. The word Kami is often translated into "Gods/Goddesses", but that's a bad translation.

There actually is no translation for the word Kami into English , because Kami in Japan means "God" even in Christian circles , and Kami means Angel, Spirit, Demon, Tulpa, and applies to all Sentient beings that can't be seen, and often the Emperor is considered a Kami, and people can become Kami while they are alive.

Kami are attached to trees, in nature, rivers, pools, lakes, oceans, animals, and forces in nature. There is no word in the English language for Kami. Spirit isn't even a good translation because technically neonspectraltoast is probably a Kami and an Emperor.

(The highest priest in Shinto is called Emperor).

In Shinto it's encouraged to make Shrines, Kamidanas (Kamicupboards) and Hondens (rooms where only enshrined Kami can enter) and Spirit homes for enshrined Kami to dwell, bless them, pray for them, leave them offerings, offer up your suffering to them.

But if you don't do those things, but still believe in God or Spirits, you are still a practicing Shintoist
    (even though Shintoist isn't a word).

I wasn't dissing Shinto. In fact, I am very closely in touch with people's spirits, both living and dead. You see the soul, the body, never truly dies. It remains eternally in its place in time, and the spirit emanates forth from it.

Lately I've been in touch with Robin Williams. But even your spirit I've gotten to speak to me, Mattholemew. Was a little difficult; you're not easily distracted from your course.

I got drunk last night. It wasn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
      I wasn't dissing Shinto. In fact, I am very closely in touch with people's spirits, both living and dead. You see the soul, the body, never truly dies. It remains eternally in its place in time, and the spirit emanates forth from it.

Lately I've been in touch with Robin Williams. But even your spirit I've gotten to speak to me, Mattholemew. Was a little difficult; you're not easily distracted from your course.

I'm actually glad you called me Mattholemew because Bartholomew where I assume you got it from means "Son of Ptolemy" an Egyptian name meaning "Epic War" and it got popular because of the conquest and Hellenization of Alexander the great.

Well, today is a day I've been celebrating Alexa Denice Montez, who I call Alexa the great, whom I named the gun at Capitol hill ( that sank the first ship in world war 2): "Alexa Cannon" whose chair I sit in when I do spiritual warfare against evil strongholds on earth.

I actually felt closer than I've ever felt to her today, named a small house with no door (that said in green letters "I love you", her "Spirit home", I named a street after her, a bridge, a river I named Alexa, named a garden near the Library "Alexa garden", and almost named a park after her but the big rocks in the park made me name it "Masterpietro Park" (Peter park because Peter means Rock and it sounds cool because Peter Parker was Spiderman) Masterpietro was the surname of a girl who got her arms and legs cut off while she was still alive, then got her head severed and mailed to her Father.

But felt really close to Alexa Denice, and usually don't, but at any rate, butterflies were let go on her posthumous birthday , and a tree planted in her honor and named after her. The original Shinto shrines were trees or images of trees.

But I found a book titled "Butterfly" today and noticed Deidre had a butterfly avatar earlier today (That I hope she keeps ) .

Then I found a butterfly book that said "Will Messiah win the key to her heart". And a green heart stone after that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210413_140720.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	124070

Alexa Denice Montez is often pictured with a somewhat greenish heart with a butterfly in it:

​​

Then I found an emerald heart stone on a chain. Green (Emerald) is the color I associate with Alexa and have referred to her as "Jade Amaterasu". That was before knowing her favorite color mentioned on her obituary was "Greenish-Blue" and before finding this today:

​​
      After that I found a sign involving a bug that's name begins "Emerald" that was from China, killing Minnesotan trees.

So, for you to call me by a name that got big by Alexander the great, is a trip, because she's "Alexa the great", middle name my favorite female name after the God of wine, and Alexander never lost a single battle. Her last name is also Italian for "Mountain" and I was wearing this:

​ And found this on the road and brought it home: ​ (Italian flag.)

Oh yeah, and the guy that told me his name was "Ra" was actually named "Alexander". Also a trip. Alexander means "Protector of the People". So does Alexa.

And my butterfly card I bought for my Rachel Mussolini Honden on her and my birthday I later find out is Alexandra.

And I just got done telling Lia via letter that a caterpillar hangs upside down like Mussolini , dead to become a butterfly, and Mussolini is a butterfly now. In Shinto , Obon means to hang upside down, and Obon festival is dedicated to relieving the suffering of the deceased through prayer and almsgiving on their behalf (for newbies).

Alexa was killed with her sister and her mother, so very tragic for her Father to lose three of his loved ones at the same time like that. She had a lot of people show up at her posthumous birthday so was clearly very influential and touched lives.

Most people have no one show up at their posthumous birthday, and with her they were setting free butterflies and planting an Alexa Tree.

In Shinto it is believed that murder and suicide victims can cause many curses and mischief if you don't enshrined them and be nice to them. I like that idea way more than Christianity where Christians stomp on the heads of malevolent spirits in a sense. Shintoists build homes for them and give them rest, love, and consolation.

If you keep kicking a wounded , unloved, rejected, abused dog, the dog will just keep getting more vicious and causing more problems. The same is true of Kami.

It would be cool if more people would build actual authentic Shinto shrines, kept Hondens, Kamidana cupboards, books of souls, prayer walls etc.

Very few people actually do. I haven't known a single other person who does save for one brief encounter with someone online familiar with a Spirit that dwelt in a Kamidana.

Peace!
      Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 04-13-2021, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post

Interesting you mention Robin Williams.

A robin was acting weird at the Vietnam War memorial today. And I call Alexa's sister "William the bastard" all in fun because she was born a bastard child , and her name is "London", and "William the bastard" fought the battle of Hastings and conquered London.

I started praying to dead girls who died tragically for the first time at " Hastings " Minnesota, and called it "the battle for London" (battle of Hastings".

Comment

Oh wow, and butterfly author is Ashley Antoinette. Alexa was killed in San Antonio which means Antoinette and the bug killing the trees is called "Emerald Ash".

Ashley is It is derived from the Old English (Anglo-Saxon) words æsc (ash) and lēah (meadow, forest clearing). Ashley was originally used only for male children.

Leah (Lia) the girl I just wrote. But the "Antoinette" sign is what is interesting. Denise Naslund's middle name is Marie and I call her "Queen of France." At the Library I looked up who the last Queen of France was and it was "Marie Antoinette"

Comment

Working...
          X