Japan had reason to attack America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan had reason to attack America

Okay, did they have reason to attack America? They weren't the good guys in World War 2 but America showed up at Japan, Matthew Perry, firing cannons when the Japanese were minding their own business, and Matthew threatened war with Japan and that America would bring 100 ships to fuck them up in an all-out war.

Both sides eventually compromised on the tiny village of Yokohama, where a purpose-built hall was erected.

But there was severe tension in Japan because they had never seen cannons , heard them fire, and they were an isolated nation.

What they felt was America was going to colonize them and Asia with Europe. So, they decided they would colonize much of Asia before Americans and Europeans did.

The Russian Empire stepped in, biggest Empire on earth with more men deployed and better weapons , and the Japanese handed Russia's ass to them and won the war in less than two years. That was the first Russo Japanese war and no one understood how a small island archipeligo with less technology could do that to a large advanced Empire of Caucasians.

The Sino Japanese war shifted regional dominance from China to Japan, when in 1895 the Quing Dynasty, Guangxu Emperor decided he could defeat Japan with far greater number of men. The Quing Empire lost every single battle and sued for peace.

Japan conquered and secured Vietnam with 10,000 men in less than two weeks. America tried to secure half of Vietnam with over two million men and failed in over ten years.

Put the military of Imperial Japan on a battle field on land against America during world war 2 and Japan would have won were it just America and Japan in the ring.

The Japanese committed some of the worst war crimes of world war two, but I totally get why they were so angry and Europeans and Americans have done our share of war crimes and sometimes we didn't get a slap on the wrist for it either.

America is the reason Japan started colonizing Asia.

Emperor Hirohito actually gives me more graces than Jesus Christ and gave me the coat with flag of the rising sun, the day of most fervent prayer as you probably know. For guests, the flag has an H under it and I wrote letters all night and morning to Hirohito and I just called him "H".

I asked if I could receive the sacrament of Shinto confirmation. When Catholics receive the sacrament of confirmation, they take a name of a Saint. I asked if I could be confirmed "H" (Hirohito).

Minutes after receiving Holy Communion for H and those intentions, this is on sidewalk outside the Church. Amaterasu is called "August Queen" and that was August 1st.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210421_161916.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	919.6 KB
ID:	128493
    8 is the perfect number in Shinto and essentially the official number of Shinto. It was 8th month. The teeth on the jacket are shark teeth and the soldiers of Yasukuni put me through boot camp. In boot camp, shark attack is hard to survive and supposed to break you down for your own good. That's precisely what happened.

The camouflage is the brotherhood of Nod, and I dwell in the Land of Nod.

I bought a lighter that day. I didn't know it had a shark on it till after I bought it.

The war dead of Japan have actually provided for me and protected me in jails and some situations. I surrendered to them before I knew they were all enshrined, or that the Religion I was practicing comes from Japan.

I sang a song in 2015 , before I even knew anything about Shinto or Yasukuni shrine (where they pay homage to all War dead).

I chanted

Hirohito I'm with you
    A fathful POW
    with the victims that lost their lives in Hiroshima

Mother Mary's gonna love this one
    When we restore the Empire of the Sun

Take me down to Tokyo,
    Make my Spirit whole
    let's exalt Japan and have some fun

Jesus Christ is gonna love this one
    when we restore the Empire of the sun

Turn Communist China upside down
    give them government that's sound
    lets crush Marxism and have some fun
    Saints and Angels are gonna love this one
    When we restore the Empire of the Sun

May I be your dog and your machine
    A faithful prisoner of the Japanese
    PoW
    forever I am chained to you
    With the victims that lost their lives in Hiroshima....

I was chanting that song before I knew about Yasukuni shrine, my favorite structure on earth, where millions of wardead are enshrined. I was surrendered to Hirohito as my higher power before I knew anything about Mussolini or that my Religion came from Japan.

I learned about Shinto years after I was building essentially Shinto shrines and turned my cupboard into a Kamidana (place reserved only for enshrined Kami to dwell) shrine , before knowing that is a Shinto practice (or what a Kamidana is).

Forces are at work. As I said, I found a circular mirror on Japan day, with Japan paper in my hand, while praying for Japan. Then found Circular mirror monument next to the cannon that sunk the first Japanese ship in World War 2 in "Lot H". Circular mirror was Amaterasu's gift to first Emperor Japan Jimmu. It's the highest relic in Shinto.

Back to the main topic. America created Imperial Japan and their wars of aggression imo with our threatening them and firing cannons.

Soldiers of Imperial Japan, Hirohito, Amaterasu have been nothing but kind to me. Hideki Tojo , after he shot himself in the heart and survived, repented and took responsibility, apologizing to people as he was put back together just to be hung. He said all was his fault and he was sorry. He even said he was sorry that he wasn't dead.

He is enshrined at Yasukuni and wasn't good with many of his crimes , but you can't keep kicking an unloved abused puppy. It will just keep getting more vicious. If you love a dog it turns out way nicer. In Shinto, you don't stomp on the demons head like Christians do.

You are supposed to be kind to all Kami in Shinto. Jesus said "love your enemies". He needs to practice what he preaches.

But practicing Shinto did me far more good than anything. The Kami repeatedly have shown all sorts of signs they are working in my life. Jesus and the Bible never did that for me.

Emperor Showa (Hirohito) be exalted, be God-Emperor of Heaven and earth. Give me unflinching loyaty to you, the Kamikaze, and soldiers of Yasukuni! Amen!

Name:	samurai-standing-sword-flag-samurai-japanese-text-graphic-vector-samurai-standing-sword-flag-samurai-japanese-105215524.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	128494

The Nanjing Massacre is also a good one.

Comment

This is somewhat accurate. Yes, the entire Pacific War would never had happened without American gunboat diplomacy in the mid 19th century.

But this idea that they were trying to colonize Asia before the West isn't quite true. The Philippines was a Spanish and then American colony. India and Hong Kong were British colonies. What is today Indonesia was the Dutch East Indies, and Vietnam was colonized by the French.

The West was already there. Japan wanted to boot them out. They claimed it was a war to liberate Asia from Western colonization, but really their goal was simply domination. They wanted to rule Asia. This is the result of a belief in their own racial superiority mixed with the failure to separate church and state.

Comment

Originally posted by everything bagel View Post
        This is somewhat accurate. Yes, the entire Pacific War would never had happened without American gunboat diplomacy in the mid 19th century.

But this idea that they were trying to colonize Asia before the West isn't quite true. The Philippines was a Spanish and then American colony. India and Hong Kong were British colonies. What is today Indonesia was the Dutch East Indies, and Vietnam was colonized by the French.

The West was already there. Japan wanted to boot them out. They claimed it was a war to liberate Asia from Western colonization, but really their goal was simply domination. They wanted to rule Asia. This is the result of a belief in their own racial superiority mixed with the failure to separate church and state.
        Just as an FWI, Herohito (He was a Hero) was not the jerk you said he was to me a while back. He was against an alliance with Germany and attacking America and carried a sorrowful heart about it. He was simply the personification of the state but lived more as a recluse who simply prayed most of the time.

He didn't even address the people until he essentially told them to surrender. Many of his people didn't want to surrender. He was going against the will of most who wanted to simply be honoraby incinerated or killed rather than surrender.

After Hirohito achieved surrender, he was found innocent of war crimes, and in fact he went on to be an incredible statesman, first Emperor who shook hands with pretty much all world leaders, and he brought an island bombed and nuked to smithereens , and demoralized , in agony, to quickly have a better economy than China, the Soviet Union, European countries, second to the United States by the time he died in 1989.

Name:	merlin_9621004_7cba8b1b-ad6a-4bef-afa4-5d9acf8d5cd1-articleLarge (2).jpg
Views:	57
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	128546 Click image for larger version

Name:	hirohito-37173-1-402 (1).jpg
Views:	46
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	128547

He was the longest reigning Monarch in Japan since 660 BC and accomplished nothing short of an actual miracle. Japan was rated cleanest country on earth and had one of the lowest crime rates, if not the lowest crime rates. Unfortunately Japan is going extinct now estimated in 1750 years, thanks largely to errors from leftists.

And leftists wish to abolish the dynasty that is the oldest dynasty on earth , as well as they firebomb Shinto shrines and have secularized Japan and turned them into a hedonistic country. The suicide rate in Japan is crazy. And their culture now is commonly just associated with Anime.

Japan used to also be the most nationalistic and politically incorrect of all countries I know of, which that is changing as well.

I was aware of Japan going into Vietnam which was occupied by the French as well as European Colonies in Asia occupying them.

What I was getting at was that Europeans and Americans were going to colonize Asia, and Japan wanted to beat them to it.

Yes, they wanted to also boot them out so I should have mentioned that.

But Japan learned their bad habits of wars of aggression from America and Europeans, but also, what I was trying to say is Perry threatened to bring a hundred ships with cannons and fuck Japan up in 1850 something.

The Japanese thought it was inevitable they would be colonized if they didn't start doing the same thing as the colonizers.

I'd rather be tortured to death in a Japanese POW camp though, than live a full life-span in communist China, or one of those Marxist re-education brainwash camps. Japanese were trying to stop China from becoming the biggest killing machine on earth.

China keeps Mao on their currency and he was the biggest mass murderer earth has ever seen and ordered the genocide of sparrows as well , which caused a locust investation. Chinese burn incense to a guy worse than Hitler and keep his images everywhere.

Then Chinese bitch and bullied Shinzo Abe for paying homage to the soldiers of Yasukuni to the point he stopped going. Yasukuni has a Shrine for the soldiers who fought Japan as well. The Chinese regime is the most disgusting affliction earth has ever seen and it's complete hypocrisy. What they did to their own people was worse than what Imperial Japan did.

China has enslaved over a billion people and is the most racist nation on earth. God bless the Chinese people, but the regime is fucked up and I'm not going to be politically correct.

I can deal with racism from Imperial Japan and be inferior in their eyes. They weren't brutal in all their wars, and often returned their prisoners when the war was over , like with Russia.

It is because I actually respect the soldiers of Imperial Japan and would respect them even if they killed me. The same isn't true for China.

Japanese were the bravest , most disciplined, most fervently willing to die and suffer and sacrifice than any soldiers in history, winning the greatest military victories in history against repeated Mongolian invaders. They weren't always nice but weren't always that bad either.

America committed the greatest acts of terrorism against Japanese civilians, leaving women and children with no hair, blood coming out of their ear drums, deaf and blind for life, covered in purple sores, dying from radiation poisoning, dying of cancer, giving birth to deformed children with extra limbs or no eye balls.

I'd prefer a Japanese POW camp than that. America could have dropped those bombs on military targets and chose women and children and civilians instead.

Japan was no longer a threat to our security. We sunk their navy and they had a few outdated Kamikaze planes and suicide Kaiten torpedoes. They didn't have shit , and their soldiers and civilians were often on islands that supplies were cut off from and dropping dead from nutrition and throwing themselves off cliffs.

American soldiers were leaving decapitated dismembered Japanese soldiers on trees and shit and taking severed heads as trophies. Google America mutilation of Japanese soldiers. Japanese shared these images with people at home, and it contributed to the brutality of Imperial Japan. Japanese children were hiding in caves and begging their parents to kill them rather than let the Americans or Chinese get a hold of them.

(Yes, I know, China never occupied Japan. They didn't know that would be like that though. And the Soviet Union kept Japanese in concentration camps until the Soviet Union fell in 1991. America moved their Japanese citizens to camps. Citizens of Japan thought Soviets might occupy Japan as well and turn it communist so there were mass suicides and people killing their kids before killing themselves. There was even talk of the whole island archipelago committing suicide if Hirohito ordered it.

Americans were also burning Japanese civilians hidden in caves with flame throwers and shit. It was ugly!)

China was far worse than Japan and glorify the man whose great leap forward killed an estimated 60 million people. That's like world war 3 casualties. Nobody but me seems to give a shit!

I prayed to Jesus and didn't get a fraction of what Yasukuni, Amaterasu, and the Emperor has to offer. I read the Kamikaze letters home before their mission. There was nothing savage about them and they were endearing, likeable, brave, fearless, loyal, chivalrous warriors

. Kami can actually enter you, possess you, inspire you , strengthen you. Either way, soldiers of Yasukuni shrine shall never die and have been nothing but good to me. They evolve and I'm surrendered to them and the Emperor above the American constitution and my country.

Comment

I didn't mean to be abrasive or offensive.

The regime in China really bothers me. I'm fine with Chinese people, but I've also met them online who praise their regime, and attacked me with insults for simply enshrining a few Emperors, and posting a flag of imperial Japan.

I don't agree with war crimes or wars of aggression. But I try understand it, and honor the victims on both sides.

Chinese regime has had countless of the worst war criminals , who didn't get a slap on the wrist. You can wear a shirt with their banner or Mao's face in public where I live. No one will harass them.

But I don't mean to be offensive everything bagel . It's not Chinese people I'm dissing.

It's the regime , one whose crimes and victims cry out for vengeance and justice.

Germany admitted they were wrong, exposed the horrors of Nazism, and paid reparations to victims. China glorifies their monsters and pay no reparations and refuse to admit anything wrong with the regime.

Comment

They wanted to rule Asia. This is the result of a belief in their own racial superiority mixed with the failure to separate church and state.
            And a lack of raw materials in their own land.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark View Post
              The Nanjing Massacre is also a good one.
              It's terrible I know. Communist Russians were far worse, and Antifa waves their flags.

Nobody wants to talk about how the Chinese regime worships a man who did far worse things than the Nanjing massacre.

So if a Chinese person praises Mao or the current regime, I'm a bit angered when they complain about Imperial Japan.

But yes, the atrocities in Nanjing were awful. But schools will not cover worse atrocities than Nazis and Japanese, which came from Russia, China , and Communists in general.

Comment

• Quark
                Quark commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s all pedestrian knowledge over there.

Everyone knows how everything works. Most people don’t care.

I used to think stuff like this was funny (see pic). Still do, but for other reasons.

Name:	E3C79835-98F5-46A8-9F8D-5B4AAB550D1F.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	794.0 KB
ID:	128653

Comment

Weird , I was just thinking today a few minutes ago that I should enshrine Patton as a Spirit soldier, enemy of Communism. Patton hated Communism and thought America should have gone all the way to Moscow.

I wondered, "Is Patton's name George". And a few minutes later I see your post "George Orwell", and I think, "Yeah, it's George". Google Patton , and sure enough. ?

So, he gets enshrined today. I only enshrine people when there is a sign or coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
                  So if a Chinese person praises Mao or the current regime, I'm a bit angered when they complain about Imperial Japan.
                  That's why the fake outrage over Yasukuni Shrine upsets me. Especially here in the US. It's laughably stupid. What Chinese and Koreans think about Yasukuni Jinja and its museum is exactly what Native Americans feel about Arlington National Cemetery (built on land the US Army just stole, mind you) and Mt. Rushmore. Japanese nationalism and pride is bad because their history is bad (which is a whole mess to unpack, which you pretty much did with your OP) but American history is worse.

I mean, think of the Bataan Death March. The military, forcing prisoners on a grueling march to relocate them, people dying on the sides of the road as the survivors were urged on with bayonets. And Americans lose their shit because Japan's PM visits Yasukuni Shrine. But when America did this a good 120 years before Japan, not only was the military leader in charge eventually voted President, he was commemorated forever on our $20 bill.

The hypocrisy of the West astounds me.

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

China keeps Mao on their currency
                    Why wouldn’t they?

Took him off a couple of times though.

Name:	D87F2C6A-98C6-4FAC-8168-7D6032485905.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	128673Click image for larger version

Name:	18BCD87C-9779-4BA1-A8C6-D3B88012710A.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	128672

Comment

That's why the fake outrage over Yasukuni Shrine upsets me. Especially here in the US. It's laughably stupid. What Chinese and Koreans think about Yasukuni Jinja and its museum is exactly what Native Americans feel about Arlington National Cemetery (built on land the US Army just stole, mind you) and Mt. Rushmore. Japanese nationalism and pride is bad because their history is bad (which is a whole mess to unpack, which you pretty much did with your OP) but American history is worse.

I mean, think of the Bataan Death March. The military, forcing prisoners on a grueling march to relocate them, people dying on the sides of the road as the survivors were urged on with bayonets. And Americans lose their shit because Japan's PM visits Yasukuni Shrine. But when America did this a good 120 years before Japan, not only was the military leader in charge eventually voted President, he was commemorated forever on our $20 bill.

The hypocrisy of the West astounds me.
                      I will say Japan had some very dark moments. I condemn the tortures and deaths and wars of aggression, yes. But I see Yasukuni as being something every nation should have a type of version of.

Shinto is the Religion that could actually bring peace and unity if it were correctly instituted, because there aren't Doctrines or Scriptures to argue about , or founder.

I believe in Amaterasu because I've received signs that prayer to her is powerful and she has had great authority in my life. But I don't believe in ancient text stories about Amaterasu or myths.

I'm sort of believing in the circular mirror story because of how I received a circular mirror

But my point is, the lovely thing about Shinto, is you don't have to believe in an ancient text. The lovely thing about Shinto also, is the word Kami is the same word for "God , Angel, Saint, Tulpa," or any unseen sentient being or ghost.

So, people of all faiths can pray to Kami together, and none of them are contradicting their Doctrines. So, Shinto has the ability to bring religious unity and unite people against what we all can agree on is evil.

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism do not have the potential that Shinto has. Those Religions call a text "without error" (that contradicts itself and divides people) and causes confusion.

My point being, I can't call Japan's history bad, because I benefited so much from their traditions of Kamidana, Honden's, Mikoshi, and other enshrining of the Kami. I received all kinds of good things from the Kami. I know that isn't really Japanese history, but it is traditions that come from there that benefited me more than traditions elsewhere.

Japan's history was fascinating like when up to 140,000 Mongolians were at sea and a Divine wind struck the fleet. Then a force of Mongolians (as large as Genghis Kahn used to conquer 40% of the world) were annihilated by the Samurai in a single battle.

Just saying, it isn't all bad.

Yeah, the west is worse. I agree.

Comment

Quark What is the writing on the bottom of the top 2? Looks like Thai

Comment

• Quark
                          Quark commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mongolian, Tibetan, Uygher, and Zhuang.

All exist as “autonomous regions” in China and use their own language/script from before they were.... Included.... in the PRC.

Inner Mongolia autonomous region, Xinjiang autonomous region, and Guangxi-Zhuang autonomous region. And Tibet is just... Tibet lol.

Originally posted by Quark View Post

Why wouldn’t they?

Took him off a couple of times though.

Name:	D87F2C6A-98C6-4FAC-8168-7D6032485905.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	128673Click image for larger version

Name:	18BCD87C-9779-4BA1-A8C6-D3B88012710A.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	128672
                        Why wouldn't they?

Because he killed so many of his own people in his great leap forward it could have equalled casualties of World War 3. And he committed genocide against sparrows.

Comment

Serious question Matt, but how do you rectify being Shintoist and Christian? Doesn't Christianity say there is only the one true god and that other gods are false idols and all of that?

Comment

Working...
                          X