Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler said Japanese people were "Honorable Aryans" superior to Germans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controversial: Hitler said Japanese people were "Honorable Aryans" superior to Germans.

Okay, he didn't exactly say they were superior, but that they are superior in the context of their history being superior to German history. It was actually China and Japan that Hitler cherished, but he had to pick a side when Japan and China got into a fight. Hitler chose Japan.

Here is a quote from Adolf:

"Pride in one’s race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their history is superior to our own.

They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.”

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017/...or-to-our-own/

Prayer:

Emperor Hirohito, Benito, Amaterasu, and all soldiers killed in World War 2, please empower those who pray to you with the grace to unite all Kami under one banner, one holy Roman Empire of the rising sun, to crush what we can all agree on is evil and fight that which destroys civilization, cultures, families, marriages, mental health, and morality.

Help me despise pleasure and an easy life, because addiction to such things destroys a person and weakens them. Help me love suffering. For suffering and discipline makes us stronger. In Jesus and Amaterasu's name I pray, Amen!

Chinese and Japanese were seen as “honorary Aryans” in The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler.

So, in that context, Hitler was not actually technically a "White Supremacist" in the way that most people envision or understand "White Supremacy".

What Hitler really was fond of, was how many authentic Japanese and Chinese people are blonde haired and blue eyed.

like neonspectraltoast

Comment

Perhaps Hitler somehow knew that I, the ubermensch, would be Aryan. But he had the wrong idea if he thought I would share his opinion of the Jews, or homosexuals, or any people of almost any race, creed, or color.

Comment

Working...
      X