Joker Costume arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joker Costume arrived!

This is in the occult section because the first time I believed I was the Joker was 03/03/2015, the day I believed I was the Antichrist and stabbed a guy twice! It felt like a Spirit possessed me and a cloud of witnesses surrounded me and I had to kill and eat the guy to entertain them.

I was gonna paint my face up like a serial killer clown but decided to just have a red nose instead. I will actually be using the costume sometimes though.

For guests who haven't seen this:

I don't film my promotion of Mussolini anymore because it gets the phone stolen but people don't like being filmed and I respect that.

But getting drugged up on PCP and dressed like the Joker with cardboard sign saying I'm raising money to turn America into a Fascist Dictatorship will be fun.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210427_181040.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	131250 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210427_181336.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	131252 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210427_181324.jpg Views:	0 Size:	947.7 KB ID:	131253

Thing is, I've never actually worn a tie in my life so don't even know how to put one on. I'll figure it out I suppose LOL!

Can't thank Pete's Draggun enough.

Seriously, aside from increasing my desire to commit sociopathic behaviors (and violently killing people), this really motivates me to be a better person.

Thanks Pete!
    Last edited by ill Duce; 04-27-2021, 11:37 PM.

I pray to Heath Ledger and keep a shrine to him as well as a great Joker Spirit.

Comment

Looks like the card deck is still inside the folded dress shirt

Edit
      I can see the 2 crease lines
      Last edited by Pete's Draggun; 04-28-2021, 12:36 AM.

Comment

there's a bunch of online tie tying tutorials. i have to look it up every time i wear one too.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210427_193937.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	131278

Comment

That's a funny video. He's like, motherfucker, you can't get on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
            That's a funny video. He's like, motherfucker, you can't get on my car.
            That is one of the last Mussolini videos of mine I would think you would say something positive about lol
            Last edited by ill Duce; 04-28-2021, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210427_181204.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.11 MB ID:	131326 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210427_180539.jpg Views:	1 Size:	957.3 KB ID:	131327

I'm hesitant to put on the other costumes. I'll let ya know when I'm feeling up to it but they look so good without wrinkles. I'll be putting on some weight Pete's Draggun with the other gift in there that I have to spend on food. I'm gonna get a nice pair of pants with it as well as wear the Joker costume to a job interview. I don't see why not.

But I promised you none of that goes to drugs or stuff to trade for drugs and to violate our trust would totally piss the Kami off and I'd never enjoy a drug if I had to lie to you to get high.

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

That is one of the last Mussolini videos of mine I would think you would say something positive about lol
                Why? It's classic. You're so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post

Why? It's classic. You're so funny.
                  Usually you're the first person to tell me not to do illegal stuff.

In fact, police showed up that day and I just told them I'm protesting Donald Trump's impeachment.

They said "We are with ya. Just go home and don't get on top of cars".

Comment

But thank you Neon.
                    Glad you got something out of it.

Comment

I just don't want you to get hurt.

Comment

Everybody wants to be the joker these days, I think it's a miserable self portrayel of one's self, they Probably think they're so dark and mysterious as a person. Hey I'll go to the party as the joker, I'll look sick, alongside the other 24 people that also consider themselves dark and mysterious and dressed as the joker.

Look, you simply got the idea from a comic book character, you really aren't as mysterious as you think. 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
                          Everybody wants to be the joker these days, I think it's a miserable self portrayel of one's self, they Probably think they're so dark and mysterious as a person. Hey I'll go to the party as the joker, I'll look sick, alongside the other 24 people that also consider themselves dark and mysterious and dressed as the joker.

Look, you simply got the idea from a comic book character, you really aren't as mysterious as you think. 😂😂
                          If everyone wanted to be the Joker , I would not personally want to identify as the Joker.

Police called me the Joker and then afterwards I was tripping on drugs, believed I was the Joker, a guy called me a cannibal who devours people's time, energy, and resources, so I believed I was a cannibal and decided to eat his face and stabbed him twice in the chest with a butcher knife.

Sounds like it isn't the most mysterious thing, and it was the drugs anyway, but definitely not common either.

Most people don't let big Goliath bird eater spiders, ( largest spider in the world) inject all their venom into a nerve ending or even have the guts to hold a smile nice ones (guaranteed not to bite.)

It isn't cuz they just don't feel like holding them either. People are scared shitless of spiders on average.

Most people don't keep 50 violently murdered people on their walls and pray to them daily, and pull all nighters in cemeteries, because it's more euphoric than a good drug , movie, food, or friendship , or hobbies to them.

Most people don't identify as a Fascist and charge vehicles head on, get on top of them, and walk around with cardboard images of a hated despised Dictator, and promote right wing nationalism in a city where that gets you beaten sometimes and potentially killed.

Were Fascism popular, I'd not be promoting it.

Not saying I'm anything impressive to brag about, but definitely unusual enough that people who ordinarily aren't scared of anyone know not to fuck with me, and people that used to harass me, have actually started saluting me on Dale and University.

Panhandlers much bigger than me know you don't try and dispute over the territory I'm panhandling at as well.

(I haven't panhandled in over a month BTW. Have a part time job now).

Comment

And no, most of my ideas don't come from a comic book either. Any kind of Joker I'm drawn to typically and the recent movie "Joker" was not based off of a comic book character.

I also pray to a Spirit I identify as Joker as a type of Joker mysticism and Tulpamancy. I didn't get that idea from someone else or hear of someone who does the same thing.

​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                            X