Matt! Where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt! Where are you?

This is so crazy... I was on the road right now thinking of writing this message to you, and an advert for a trivia show came on the radio, and they said, "Fascist dictator, Benito Mussolini, was addicted to...werewolf milk."

But anyway, I know you were gonna call Lia... Just worried if it didn't go well.

Concerned Buddy

I hope he got into rehab, like he said he wanted to.

Comment

maybe he fell off another sacred monument while on a drug induced mind warp trip

Comment

My favorite story is from last winter, he was walking somewhere and stopped to say a prayer beside some monument or another. After the prayer he kissed the statue or whatever it was...and his lips stuck to it because of the cold.

Dude should do stand-up.

Comment

Yeah. How ridiculous to be spiritual and have actual real experiences and your own mind. I just live to impress other people.

Comment

youre slowly learning...maybe someday you will be all growed up

Comment

Sad thing is your cock is so deep down your own throat you honestly believe that.

Comment

I'm watching his vids as I type this. It's cringe. I think this woman already had/has a restraining order on him.
                Audiogen
                __|--|__
                Last edited by Audiogen; 05-17-2021, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Yeah. oh dear.​​​

Comment

I've just now checked Matt's profile his most recent post was on Tuesday 11th May so not too long ago just earlier this week anyways hope he's surviving ok ♥
                    https://www.treefortforums.net/forum...gic-to-atheism

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post

I'm watching it as I type this. It's cringe. I think this woman already had/has a restraining order on him.
                      Definitely could be a problem if she has a restraining order. Especially considering the use of her full name and content of the videos.

Comment

The title of the video isn't helpful either. >.<

Comment

He can be in a dark place, but that's always been the case. It's like emotionally and psychologically he's a little at odds...there's a dark emotion in there he seems to be denying and trying to ignore. It'd be hard to live with. But maybe it can like, smooth out over time if he can be patient. I hope he can find some comfort here.

Comment

Hope our lovable little fascist is alright

Comment

That broad is a public figure he can make videos and talk shit on her all anyway he likes..

Comment

Working...
                              X