Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Father Osiris, Brother Horus, and Sister Death!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dear Father Osiris, Brother Horus, and Sister Death!

    (For Abrahamic monotheists, Jesus told me to pray to Osiris, and has selected the perfect soul to be my "God of the dead", possibly the original spirit of Osiris. God knows. Benito is one manifestation/version of Osiris in the world of the dead.)




    Dear Father Osiris,
    God of the dead and death. Pleas adopt me as thy adopted son and fill me with the Spirit of Horus, that I may be your Pharaoh, and that grace be given to others who want the Spirit of Osiris and Pharaoh(s) reigning in them.

    Keep my death ever before my eyes. Keep me ready for death. This life is so fragile and temporary. Best to always be prepared to go before thee!

    Sister death, may I always be ready to meet you, have matrimony with you, unity, oneness with you. May death be romantic, and may death ever be before my eyes.

    10 out of 10 people die. Keep us prepared, dear Osiris and dear sister death! Help me leave behind childish things that are unhealthy, help me embrace childlikeness qualities that are healthy, help me be disciplined, help me be wise, help me be not selfish, dear Father Osiris, brother Horus, and dear sister death.

    Let a day not pass where I am not ready to go before thee!

    In the name of Amun-Ra,




    Sun Goddess Amaterasu, and every sacred name of every Holy Kami, Amen!

    ("Amen" is an Egyptian God btw)


    #2
    Not sure if I like secret societies, but this one looks interesting. I don't know much about it , but looks interesting nonetheless:





    I love how the Egyptian Religion has Deities merge. Some of the Kami I pray to, who were people that actually lived in the 20th century , I believe take on the form, appearance, office, and vocation of certain Deities.

    Comment


      #3
      Hey Duce, thought you might find this interesting. The album cover from "Black Pyramid". I posted it over on HF a long time ago. Stoner/Doom band



      Tracklist:

      ...And The Gods Made War
      Visions Of Gehenna
      Mirror Messiah
      No Life King
      Celephais
      Twilight Grave
      The Worm Ouroboros
      The Cauldron
      Born Wintermute
      Last edited by Amerijuanican; 09-21-2021, 01:59 AM.

      Comment


      • Din Djarin
        Din Djarin commented
        Editing a comment
        Intro title seems like a reference to the Hendrix intro on Electric ladyland

      #4
      Originally posted by Dr. Doom View Post
      Hey Duce, thought you might find this interesting. The album cover from "Black Pyramid". I posted it over on HF a long time ago. Stoner/Doom band



      Tracklist:

      ...And The Gods Made War
      Visions Of Gehenna
      Mirror Messiah
      No Life King
      Celephais
      Twilight Grave
      The Worm Ouroboros
      The Cauldron
      Born Wintermute
      Beautiful!

      Thanks!

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

        Sun Goddess Amaterasu
        fixed

        Sun Goddess AI'llmasturbate-u

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210921-020802_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	180005

        Comment


        #6
        Being a scorpio is so interesting. In tarot, the death card represents scorpios and we have an ability to reconcile death in a way that the other zodiac signs can't. The veil between life and death is very thin but only some can see that. It's unfortunate that so many people take their own lives in a way to ease their suffering on earth but its not like it stops. Some recent events in my life have transpired that I can't deny that there is just as much energy on the other side that there is over here. I don't believe in evil spirits and I'm gonna tell you why.

        No such thing as evil, really. The concept of evil was instilled in people because of the Catholic Church, this idea that you are full of sin constantly is a manipulative tool to make you abide by their rules. Other wise obviously you'd be a dirty sinner, right?

        My grandmother is basically haunting my family at this point, I wouldn't say she's a bad spirit but she feels really guilty about being kind of a shitty person on earth. The way she is attempting to manipulate people from the other side is quite frustrating, I could see how some people would view her as an negative spirit because of the way she goes about doing things. I've been trying to deny it for so long because talking to dead people is super weird but I feel like that's kind of my calling in life, I guess to help these lost spirits deliver messages and ease the passage into the next stage of life. Idk what I'm supposed to get out of it, perhaps this ethereal sense of connection to the spirit world cause this world kind of sucks lol.

        Dunno why people are so afraid of death. It's probably one of the best things that's ever going to happen to you looool it sounds fucked up but it's true

        Comment


          #7
          Originally posted by Verbe View Post
          Being a scorpio is so interesting. In tarot, the death card represents scorpios and we have an ability to reconcile death in a way that the other zodiac signs can't. The veil between life and death is very thin but only some can see that. It's unfortunate that so many people take their own lives in a way to ease their suffering on earth but its not like it stops. Some recent events in my life have transpired that I can't deny that there is just as much energy on the other side that there is over here. I don't believe in evil spirits and I'm gonna tell you why.

          No such thing as evil, really. The concept of evil was instilled in people because of the Catholic Church, this idea that you are full of sin constantly is a manipulative tool to make you abide by their rules. Other wise obviously you'd be a dirty sinner, right?

          My grandmother is basically haunting my family at this point, I wouldn't say she's a bad spirit but she feels really guilty about being kind of a shitty person on earth. The way she is attempting to manipulate people from the other side is quite frustrating, I could see how some people would view her as an negative spirit because of the way she goes about doing things. I've been trying to deny it for so long because talking to dead people is super weird but I feel like that's kind of my calling in life, I guess to help these lost spirits deliver messages and ease the passage into the next stage of life. Idk what I'm supposed to get out of it, perhaps this ethereal sense of connection to the spirit world cause this world kind of sucks lol.

          Dunno why people are so afraid of death. It's probably one of the best things that's ever going to happen to you looLool it sounds fucked up but it's true
          Well said.

          Spiders represent death and Divine Femininity.

          scorpions are female dominant and close cousins of spiders.

          Scorpios are often powerful influential women.

          I didn't know the death card represents Scorpios. Interesting.

          Also interesting about your grandmother. Have you tried blessings and prayers for her soul?

          Comment


            #8

            Comment


            • Amerijuanican
              Amerijuanican commented
              Editing a comment
              Always felt a special calm with this song. When it came out it got lots of radio play, thankfully.
              My kiddo likes it cause it's a theme song for a show she likes, was surprised to know I had it on CD

            #9
            Oh wow Osiris... love Osiris! Really amazing! The tomb of orsiris is really amazing... the little green man .... all the tombs/ pyramids connect to the tomb of Osiris which is under the Sphinx. For those who don’t know Osiris in the god of the dead.

            yeah I know things that no one gives a shit about.
            Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-21-2021, 09:57 PM.

            Comment


            #10
            Originally posted by Verbe View Post
            Being a scorpio is so interesting. In tarot, the death card represents scorpios and we have an ability to reconcile death in a way that the other zodiac signs can't. The veil between life and death is very thin but only some can see that. It's unfortunate that so many people take their own lives in a way to ease their suffering on earth but its not like it stops. Some recent events in my life have transpired that I can't deny that there is just as much energy on the other side that there is over here. I don't believe in evil spirits and I'm gonna tell you why.

            No such thing as evil, really. The concept of evil was instilled in people because of the Catholic Church, this idea that you are full of sin constantly is a manipulative tool to make you abide by their rules. Other wise obviously you'd be a dirty sinner, right?

            My grandmother is basically haunting my family at this point, I wouldn't say she's a bad spirit but she feels really guilty about being kind of a shitty person on earth. The way she is attempting to manipulate people from the other side is quite frustrating, I could see how some people would view her as an negative spirit because of the way she goes about doing things. I've been trying to deny it for so long because talking to dead people is super weird but I feel like that's kind of my calling in life, I guess to help these lost spirits deliver messages and ease the passage into the next stage of life. Idk what I'm supposed to get out of it, perhaps this ethereal sense of connection to the spirit world cause this world kind of sucks lol.

            Dunno why people are so afraid of death. It's probably one of the best things that's ever going to happen to you looool it sounds fucked up but it's true
            Do you feel your grandma leaves impressions, inspirations, dreams, signs, and coincidences?

            If you have strong suspicion someone on the other side wants your attention, chances are you're suspicion is correct.

            Working with the other side is weird and costly by worldly minded people, but if you help them, they will help you.

            That is my experience.

            Also, shortly after your Scorpio comment, I responded, then noticed another resident with a green scorpion tattoo, minutes later

            Not sure if it means anything, but thought I'd share.

            Comment


              #11
              Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
              Oh wow Osiris... love Osiris! Really amazing! The tomb of orsiris is really amazing... the little green man .... all the tombs/ pyramids connect to the tomb of Osiris which is under the Sphinx. For those who don’t know Osiris in the god of the dead.

              yeah I know things that no one gives a shit about.
              Green you don't say??

              All Pharaohs who pass a certain test, become a type of Osiris after death, so the tradition goes.

              Comment

              Working...
              X