Tribute, act of gratitude, and blessing tree fort forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribute, act of gratitude, and blessing tree fort forums

There is always more to the person in front of you. There is always more to the story that you don't know regarding everything you meditate on here.

Tree fort forums is soothing to my love bone and tickles my funny bone, good for my health and fitness.

Were it not for tree fort forums I would be killing random people and then killing myself.

Tree fort forums evolves
    Tree fort forums is a living entity with a mind and will of her own.

Water the trees regularly and sometimes fertilizer with cyber shit and piss.

Tree fort forums is a bride of the soul of any soul in purgatory or hell, and they inspire some of the content.

Tree fort forums is the bride of any soul who takes her as a spouse in Heaven and on earth.

I invite all Kami, Amaterasu, Emperor Hirohito, Caesar Benito Mussolini, Father Francisco Franco, and my General Augusto Pinochet, and all Benevolent Dictators who have gone to their eternal reward, all Spirits and creatures of the woodlands, with Almighty God, the great spirit from which all spirits and creatures come forth from and shall return, to flock to tree fort forums and bless and inspire all of her members.

We are all members of one body, branches of the true vine. Make tree fort forums a living beating spiritual heart that pumps life-giving blood throughout the entire body of the worldwide web, oh Lord, in Jesus name I pray, Amen. Click image for larger version

Name:	b174b82622dabac1caa6cb633feb53d8.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	846.3 KB
ID:	42819

Pray a prayer of blessing or leave a tribute or act of gratitude and appreciation for the online tree fort and for freedom!

Comment

*gently lets dead mouse out of my mouth*
      Last edited by the Riddler; 03-19-2021, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Very cool Spider-Man symbol evolution poster.

I watched the 1967-1970 Spider-Man cartoons when I was a kid (re-runs) and the Spider-Man chest symbol is accurate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210319-172004_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	112728

Comment

Originally posted by Pete's Draggun View Post
          Very cool Spider-Man symbol evolution poster.

I watched the 1967-1970 Spider-Man cartoons when I was a kid (re-runs) and the Spider-Man chest symbol is accurate.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210319-172004_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	21 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	112728

I love spiders passionately to the point that if I ever get a Fascist party going, the Spider symbol will be our swastika equivalent. That and the Japanese and Kazakstan flag because I consider Mussolini as replacing the Sun God Ra and fused together with the creator becoming a single God like Ra became one with his creator Amun, giving him the name Amun-Ra, and becoming one God.

This is based off of the Sun symbolizing a guy named Patriarch Mussolini (another name for Jacob, Israel) who was symbolized as the Sun in Joseph's prophetic dream.

Ra was also a Falcon, and although the Kazakhstan is an eagle, it could pass for a Hawk/Falcon.

Plus the girl Lia that I asked to marry me the day I jumped off a 3 story building, her last name is only found as originating in one country, Kazakhstan.

Click image for larger version  Name:	41s2I1JkZtL._AC_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	12.9 KB ID:	113336 Click image for larger version  Name:	japan-flag.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	113337 Click image for larger version  Name:	image-20150710-17462-1513szu.png Views:	0 Size:	127.6 KB ID:	113338 Click image for larger version  Name:	b2434b6461dc1f760ceb5623b45969b7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.2 KB ID:	113339

Plus, I named the Fascist State Lia Amaterasu Mussolini after first spouse of Mussolini in Scripture. Both Mussolini in the Old testament , and the 20th century founder of Fascism both had Rachel as their second wife, so I thought of the Fascist state as being the bride of Mussolini in the same way that the Church is the "Bride of Christ".

Amaterasu is the Sun Divinity represented on the Japanese flag.

I practice Shinto and the Religion of Ancient Egypt which both have Sun Divinities as their highest Kami (Spirits) to be devoted to. Both also have Sun disks as their most holy symbol, like the cross in Christianity.

Egyptian gods and goddesses were almost always pictured with a Sun Disk above their heads:

Click image for larger version  Name:	The-Goddess-ISIS-Portal-Page-MotherHouse-of-the-Goddess (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.37 MB ID:	113340
          It looks very similar to a Catholic consecrated host which Catholics believe to be God in the form of transubstantiated bread.

But unlike the Egyptian Religion, I don't actually pray to Pagan Gods per Sey. I either find someone who I know actually existed who has been speaking to me through signs and coincidence, and ask God to replace the Pagan Deity with the Spirit of that person, and anoint them to fulfill the role of Pagan gods/godesses, that all prayers addressed to those Gods/Goddesses would be received by the Spirit God anoints to be that God or goddess.

This is with the exception of Amaterasu. I received too many signs that Amaterasu is actually a real entity, (probably a very holy Japanese woman who walked the earth at one time), who God was using as his instrument to reach the Japanese people.

Amaterasu's Religion is the only one I know of that has these three qualities 1. No Doctrine that contradicts Christianity 2. No known founder 3. No inerrant Scriptures (so nothing to argue about and divide over).

It's also the only Religion I know of where the greatest Spirit is both not the creator and is female.

It's the Religion that has the most enshrined divinities. Yasukuni Shrine has more than 2,400,000 War dead enshrined in just one building.

And with no known founder, what I wonder is if God wasn't it's founder and architect. God's female half perhaps, because it's so compatible with his Religion resembling the Catholic devotion to the Virgin Mary and the Saints, but also the Japanese have a Shinto tomb for Jesus as well in Japan.

But anyway, yeah, if I ever get a Fascist party started, the Spider, the Japanese sun disk, and the Kazakhstan flag are the symbols that represent our party, and of course the Fasces which is where the term "Fascism" comes from and is a symbol presently used within the Catholic Church and found in government buildings even here in America.

It's a way better version of Fascism than Nazi Germany or Italy had , I just am really hesitant to get involved in politics until I've been truly enlightened.
          Last edited by ill Duce; 03-21-2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X