Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug addicts are the happiest people on earth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug addicts are the happiest people on earth!

I actually said that to a foster parent once when he told me how much smarter I was than other kids, how bright my future would be, how I would have a beautiful wife and kids and all this bullshit!

I told him, "How do you know I won't be dead"?

Please , be careful when you start telling people they have a bright future. You don't know that. They might decide to put your prediction to the test by jumping off a building.

If you insist on telling them they have a bright future, I dunno, tell them you see enormous potential.

I would have thought James Dean had a bright future:

Click image for larger version  Name:	james-dean-9268866-1-402.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.7 KB ID:	103295 Dead age 24.

I would have thought Kurt Cobain would have become a Paul McCartney. He blew his brains out.

Christ Farley was a bit fat for me to immediately assume " bright future" , but I thought him and John Belushi had something better in their destiny than a heroine cocaine overdose in a hotel with a prostitute age 33 (my age and the age of the crucified Christ).

​​​​​I thought lead singer of Sublime had a bright future. The world robbed us of another genius through that stupid Heroine bitch!

Alexander the Great was undefeated and seemingly unstoppable in battle , and looked like he had the world at his fingertips, just to die my age.

So take your promises to people about a bright future and shove it up your ass!!! Nothing harmed me more than people who made me feel like I had a bright future.

Don't take that wrong, compliments can be very helpful, if you're talking about how things are at the present moment. But to start talking about the future, you better be a seasoned, skilled, Psychic or Prophet who is never wrong about such things.

Like, don't tell me i'll " do well in school". Some guy repeatedly said I'd pass LPN classes like a knife through butter. I flunked and landed in a mental institution trying to get through the Math. I don't get angry if people say I'm intelligent, but intelligence doesn't mean they are College material.

I had a lady when I sobered up, found God , and was doing well say, "Wow Matthew, just imagine where you will be in about five years."

About five years after she said that I was in a wheelchair for a suicide attempt.
    I'm not going to call her a bitch out of respect for the dead (she passed on not long after her prophecy) but I had a lot of anger at her, because she constantly said how wonderful things were gonna be for me.

I had a Spiritual director tell me I would be a priest who celebrated the Latin Mass. I told him years later, "Jesus is Fucking Cunt"!

Regarding the OP title, honestly, when I'm in the middle of filling my lungs with a good hit, yes, I'm super happy. But being a drug addict is a drag (pun intended ).

You can't find any happiness without the drug it seems.

Don't take that the wrong way, I get much happiness with all the inspirations and signs from the Kami , and love nature, trees, plants, spiders, females, wise minds, posting bizzare shit on TF , beautiful, meek, humble bundles of righteousness and rejected Messiah's like Jesus Christ and Donald Trump
    Click image for larger version  Name:	jesus-trump.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.2 KB ID:	103296 Click image for larger version  Name:	trumpthemessiah.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.9 KB ID:	103297...but on days where I don't smoke at least a dime in the morning, even they are not enjoyable, not good music, not nothing.

So, if you aren't a drug addict, be grateful and look in the mirror, see an awesome person, say some positive affirmations, and give yourself a pat on the back. It could be worse. Once you have been depending on the same chemical every day for over five years, as I have been, getting out of it is extremely hard.

Mainly, I don't want to lose my best friend. He and I wouldn't hang out if I were committed to sobriety.

Friggin sux. And then once I get a week of sobriety , the high is so extremely awesome that the craving is far worse and temptation fierce.

But if you are going to abuse a highly addictive drug other than caffeine, don't do coke or alcohol or opiods. They are friggin killing machines! Do Meth!

Working...
X