Fascist Panhandling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fascist Panhandling

This is not in the Piranha pit because there is nothing trollish, evil, or abrasive about meek and humble prayer, imitation of the beggar Francis of Assisi, and the metaphysical being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space of Fascist Panhandling.

Click image for larger version  Name:	beggar_by_jflaxman-d949p3m.jpg Views:	2 Size:	186.9 KB ID:	39632
    ​​​​​
    A fascist panhandler is never dishonest. Never say "Homeless" on a sign unless you are really homeless. Honesty is the best policy. Tomorrow you could meet your maker, and if you have not honesty, your word, and integrity, what have you?

Benito Mussolini's favorite person in Italian History was Saint Francis of Assisi. To this day, Saint Francis is Patron Saint of Italy because of Mussolini.

Saint Francis was a beggar.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Beggar_concept_art.jpg Views:	2 Size:	270.7 KB ID:	39633
    The Fascist sees begging as an opportunity to hang upside down with the upside down Caesar and suffer the martyrdom of Pride, Ego, self-love, and all vain desires for the empty praises of the worldly material society, to gain greater status in the spiritual society with Heavenly beings and almighty God.

So, the Fascist seeks to kill his reputation which completely goes against his nature. Nothing mortifies pride like holding a sign begging for alms.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	the_beggar_2_by_olga_kk.jpg Views:	2 Size:	99.9 KB ID:	39634

Only I recommend leaving your number and telling the people you are willing to work. People respect that and it is a sign you have integrity. Since it's dangerous to get work that way, people have more compassion and admiration of your balls.

I had a guy hand me a 50 dollar bill. Guarenteed if I was just begging for change and not showing a willingness to work and leaving my phone number, I wouldn't have got no 50 dollar bill.

But anyway, martyrdom of the will, mortification of pride, loss of human respect, being despized, being a leper, being a beggar, being the lowest of the low, it's the way to be in the Fascist special forces.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	benito-mussolini-gf089t.jpg Views:	2 Size:	28.7 KB ID:	39635

And when you wake up early in the morning, the Fascist sings to a beautiful lady everywhere he goes. The "Hail Mary" is not just a prayer our Lady finds to be pretty, charming, and inspired by God to give her the joy she felt at the Incarnation (When recited well). The Hail Mary was the weapon that gave the Crusaders victory over the Ottoman Empire at the battle of Lepanto, which is known as "The battle that saved the west." Click image for larger version  Name:	hail-mary1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	39636

Every where the Fascist goes, and in all the Fascist does, he is chanting, praying, petitioning, praising, thanking, and singing to his creator, Mother Mary, Amaterasu, Leah, Naughty Rebecca, Caesar Benito Mussolini, and the crucified King of The Jews, Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by ill Duce; 10-13-2020, 06:38 PM.
Working...
X