Facing the most ugly spider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facing the most ugly spider

I love spiders because they were my biggest fear and taught me that loving my fear causes my fear to lose power over me.

By facing my fear of spiders, I fell in love with my fear. By facing many fears, the fear can lose all power over anyone willing to face them and love them.

I face everything like it's an ugly spider.

Well, so far, all ugly spiders are easy to embrace with the exception of sobriety. I've been a drug addict since my mother prescribed me a controlled substance age 11. When a 33 year old has been abusing drugs since age 11 , they become completely dead and miserable and empty when sobriety strikes.

Time to embrace the inevitable uphill battle. This Spider's bite actually hurts. I'd rather get bitten by a black widow!

Don't do bad things. Do good things. Not great things. And, you, Matthew, can do great things.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1200px-Wolf_Spider_rpp.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	89104 Click image for larger version

Name:	spider-black-widow-red-black-bug-spider-d-isolated-white-background-scary-halloween-redblack-icon-symbol-horror-spider-black-widow-156815750.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	89105 Click image for larger version

Name:	3248578_0.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	89106

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
        Don't do bad things. Do good things. Not great things. And, you, Matthew, can do great things.
        Thank you. And you as well!

Comment

I'll be watching you.

Comment

Okay Matt/Spider-man... you can do this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	MattSpidermanQuote3.jpg
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	89133

Comment

Working...
            X