Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prompts : Stranger, Footprints, Chopsticks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prompts : Stranger, Footprints, Chopsticks.

Ok go!

Dax Jessica

are you up for it? I hate to write a story with my own prompts, although I do have one in my head for it after writing the prompts.

Comment

... i just don't get what's wrong with my thread ;__;

it's a perfectly good prompt though! i guess if everyone really wants lots of different threads based on one prompt each, i can't see why that's wrong.. lol

i may well write off this later. but i'm predominantly going to put energy into my prompt thread, when i feel that urge : )

Comment

• Jessica
        Jessica commented
        Editing a comment
        it's how i imagined it.. but then it's not like there are loads of other threads to get in the way of.. i'm actually talking myself into thinking it's better this way.. haha.. or at least, that it reeeally doesn't matter.

there aren't exactly loads of us overcrowding the writing sub anyway right now so it's not messed up either way. it was just my immediate reaction but only because it almost seemed funny that i had to work so hard to describe what the prompt thread was and how it worked, and then everyone keeps doing prompts elsewhere.. lol

• Jessica
        Jessica commented
        Editing a comment
        solution! post this same prompt in the prompt thread, but we also leave this thread open.. and just see what happens : )

• Beach Ball Bitch
        Beach Ball Bitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. I think I had the prompt right from the beginning. words on the screen when explaining can be confusing. Like you didn’t realize the lightbulb was one of the prompts you posted as an example. With all the chatter and many writing things it can become a little confusing as to who is being responded to at times. Forums are not th3 perfect mode of conversation but it is fun to work it out.
    Working...
    X