Psychedelic Bump I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psychedelic Bump I

A nod to the Psychedelic Bump series of Chat Threads at the other place but since I don't believe we have many active or frequent Psychedelic Users here, I'll open the discussion to essentially all drugs.

A place to post if you are dosing or want to discuss drug related things.

So,

I quit using Tina again. Slept all day dope sick with cold sweats. I had no money, nothing to trade.

What is amazing, is every time I quit, the Crystal Meth Goddess show up by sending someone with free product.

I just get out of the shower, am in my underwear, and neighbor's dad opens the door (which I shall start locking now, holy shit) and he offers me Dope in exchange to store his bike at my place.

I should have asked him, "for how long"?

Judging by the quantity he gave me, I'm assuming it will be for longer than a night:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210225_185648.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	1,012.6 KB
ID:	103088 ​​​​​​

Those are good sized shards. I thought this was like me keeping his bike here for the evening.

I could easily make fifty dollars off that if i were to crush it up and sell it as dimes to some fiend desperate at higher ground homeless shelter.

So, my guess is he wants me to keep his bike here for a few days. What do you think?

​​​​​​But that much crystal should last me till Monday. I can't get sober with offers for free dope like this.

But yeah...today i quit....was supposed to be a sober day and the following days were supposed to be as well.

Don't ever start.

Comment

• SusieDerkins
      SusieDerkins commented
      Editing a comment
      You definitely went through that chunk for 9$ faster than you thought.

• ill Duce
      ill Duce commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Audiogen
      I started this thread over in the Psychedelics sub intended to carry the bulk of drug discussion outside of pot or even to discuss pot for that matter...

https://www.treefortforums.net/forum...otropic-bump-i

That way you don't have to create a new thread every time you re-up or feel like posting about dosing. Lemme know if you want me to move this over there.
      Please move it there. Thanks.

• ill Duce
      ill Duce commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by SusieDerkins View Post
      You definitely went through that chunk for 9$ faster than you thought.
      Much faster than I normally would have.

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
    So,

Those are good sized shards. I thought this was like me keeping his bike here for the evening.

I could easily make fifty dollars off that if i were to crush it up and sell it as dimes to some fiend desperate at higher ground homeless shelter.

So, my guess is he wants me to keep his bike here for a few days. What do you think?

​​​​​​But that much crystal should last me till Monday. I can't get sober with offers for free dope like this.

But yeah...today i quit....was supposed to be a sober day and the following days were supposed to be as well.

Don't ever start.

Would that small shard touching the larger shard below the pipe be a bowl? I cannot really tell, it looks thicker than the bowl opening but if you split it, it seems like that might be like half a bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post

Would that small shard touching the larger shard below the pipe be a bowl? I cannot really tell, it looks thicker than the bowl opening but if you split it, it seems like that might be like half a bowl.
      If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a huge bowl if its the one touching the largest shard to the far right, but I don't like to load up large bowls because I find more gets wasted out of the hole, and it becomes more discolored and harder to clean up at the end.

Comment

If it's the little shard touching the second largest one, yes.

Comment

Make sure his bike don’t get stolen

Comment

Originally posted by SusieDerkins View Post
            Make sure his bike don’t get stolen
            I'd be in trouble. It looks like a pricey one. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210225_213023.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	103215

Comment

• ill Duce
              ill Duce commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! If I could paint as well as you, I'd have some of my own work on my wall.

• niftypebble21
              niftypebble21 commented
              Editing a comment
              ill Duce your painting skills are probably good : ) are you allowed to paint on the walls where you live?

• ill Duce
              ill Duce commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol! No I'm not allowed to paint on the walls.

I just get out of the shower, am in my underwear, and neighbor's dad opens the door (which I shall start locking now, holy shit) and he offers me Dope in exchange to store his bike at my place.

I should have asked him, "for how long"?

Judging by the quantity he gave me, I'm assuming it will be for longer than a night:

Does everyone around there just assume everyone else does Meth?

Comment

Does everyone around there just assume everyone else does Meth?
              Yes, I assume everyone does lol.

Comment

Well, everyone that lives here at least.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump
                    Looks like a great read. Have you read it?

Comment

Looks like a great read. Have you read it?
                      Yah, it's decent.

Comment

Yah, it's decent.
                        What stuck out that you took from it?

In a paragraph or two.

Comment

What stuck out that you took from it?

In a paragraph or two.
                          I can't tell if you actually want me to talk about the book or the coke. The rush from the coke was alright, it wasn't all that numbing and the drip was unremarkable so it was probably stepped on but it didn't feel like it was cut with any other drugs at least. I wish it had a longer duration, maybe not quite as long as Tina but maybe a couple hours without having to redose.

In regards to the book, you can check out my review, kinda sorta, I don't know if it was a review as much as a synopsis, something like that.

https://www.treefortforums.net/forum...9686#post59686

How's the Tina?

Comment

Working...
                          X