Your site needs a DXM zoom group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your site needs a DXM zoom group

I think your site needs some zoom NA meetings, only we try to keep each other high instead of sober.

Even when we can't afford drugs, we try to (via zoom video group) keep dopamine, nor epinephrine, serotonin, endorphins, and oxytocin flowing into everyone's bloodstream.

It is possible to get high without drugs but a zoom meeting full of high folks would be interesting.

Maybe we all should trip on DXM, cuz its so easy to get at your local store , and it's in the same family as ketamine and PCP.

Each of us tries to share words of wisdom while tripping on a big bottle of Delsym.

It can actually feel like a religious experience if you channel it that way and devote yourself to prayer, meditation, and burning incense and candles (though the last two aren't necessary, a candle can be very helpful.)

Getting high on acid or shrooms would be more fun but it would be less safe and some members of the group might not know how to get it from a trustworthy dealer.

DXM is made professionally and you know exactly what you are getting. It would be the best psychedelic drug I could think of for such a group.

Or , id have to ask Audiogen or whoever, if everyone went in on 20 dollars worth of Ketamine, would we all get what we paid for.

I'm not sure how that works.

Just a thought....​​​​​​​

20 dollars on the Dark Web could get a decent amount of Ketamine, but it runs the risk of scams or intercepted packages, on the streets it's not going to get you much.

I haven't embraced the video chat thing, I've done it here and there but it's not something I'm eager to do, particularly with several people.

The idea of a high video chat is interesting though. Ideally if I were to have a video chat with coordinated drug use, I would probably prefer something like 2cb or 5-MeO-MiPT.

Comment

our attempts to coordinate a meeting so far are dismal, haha.. i don't think adding drug taking will make it much easier. i should have some ketamine soon but i'm not sure if i'd like to be on drugs and a zoom at the same time. i could probably have a smoke with you guys WHEN we finally create a meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
        our attempts to coordinate a meeting so far are dismal, haha.. i don't think adding drug taking will make it much easier. i should have some ketamine soon but i'm not sure if i'd like to be on drugs and a zoom at the same time. i could probably have a smoke with you guys WHEN we finally create a meeting
        If we were all deep in K-holes during video chat, I would be impressed if collectively we were able to muster up as many words in English as those in your paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
          I've only done ketamine via IV from broken bones. Never smoked it. Have you ever had a ketamine IV?

You literally go from groaning in agony to feeling warm, fuzzy, and completely content with being bedridden as soon as the doc pushes the plunger in.

Mine was mixed with diladid though, so I don't technically know what Ketamine by itself feels like. I just remember it was short lasting compared to DXM.

I've only done PCP twice via dipping it in a cigarette. I liked it but it seemed like a lot of the product gets wasted when you smoke it via cigarettes idk.

Have you done PCP? If you have tendencies towards aggression, it's the last drug I'd recommend.

It's in the same family as K.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

I've only done ketamine via IV from broken bones. Never smoked it. Have you ever had a ketamine IV?

You literally go from groaning in agony to feeling warm, fuzzy, and completely content with being bedridden as soon as the doc pushes the plunger in.

Mine was mixed with diladid though, so I don't technically know what Ketamine by itself feels like. I just remember it was short lasting compared to DXM.

I've only done PCP twice via dipping it in a cigarette. I liked it but it seemed like a lot of the product gets wasted when you smoke it via cigarettes idk.

Have you done PCP? If you have tendencies towards aggression, it's the last drug I'd recommend.

It's in the same family as K.
              i've only snorted K
              i do have tendencies towards aggression! PCP non-recommendation, noted!

Comment

I had a joint dipped in K many years ago, I fuckin loved it!!

Done DXM quite a few times but was at home, alone. I wore some 3D glasses from a Pink Floyd Laser show from early 90s and lights off, but colored lights on. A psychedelic setting, it was very relaxing. I'm sure I could party in public on that stuff now. Maybe not when I started though. I never took DXM to the third level or more.

Comment

Working...
                X