Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Controversial* What is the most you have spent on drugs in a month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Controversial* What is the most you have spent on drugs in a month?

Alcohol is one of the most deadly and addictive drugs by the way, so that counts.

I think the max I have ever spent on drugs in a month would be 1,000$. I knew a prostitute who would spend over 2,000$ on crack on a weekend. Crack is actually capable of causing cardiac arrest and kills people from overdoses, something meth I simply don't hear of doing by itself (like ever), so I'm definitely concerned about anyone who is doing 2,000$ worth of something as dangerous as cocaine, heroine, or really any abused drug I can think of other than Tina and Mary Jane, on a weekend.

Victoria would be done with 2,000 dollars in literally less than 48 hours.

Since Kamikaze Communion in her crystal form was first discovered in the Land of the rising Sun, and it's my Shinto Holy Communion, I bought chopsticks and a kick ass plate for my favorite Asian dish tonight:

​ ​​​​​​​

I recently went 20 days spending less than 10 dollars on Tiberium crystals.

(I decided to name them after Tiberius Caesar, whose named after the river Tiber where Romulus and his Twin sucked from the breasts of the she-wolf who became the personification of the State).

I'm also doing a science experiment:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210417_232032.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	126317

Comment

• Everclear, Dexalone, Desoxyn, Ketamine, starter fluid Ether bunny,
      • Ammonia (clear, unscented, non-sudsy). Usually found at large grocery chains in the kitchen/bathroom area.
      • Naptha or Lighter Fluid (Fluid should evaporate leaving no residue when placed on a mirror). Hardware store, smoke shops
      • Citric Acid or Lemon Juice
      • Large freezer bags (We will hang these up with our Syrup/Naphtha and Naphtha/Lemon Juice mixtures inside, to allow separation.
      • 2 litre, threaded cap container, such as a soft drink bottle. Depending on the total volume of your ammonia/naphtha/syrup mixture, you may opt to use a large mason jar with a lid.
      • Glass pot for boiling Agent Lemon on stove, or pyrex container/measuring cup for in microwave. (Acidity of lemon juice will dissolve metal/teflon into your mixture!)

Comment

What the heck is that?

Comment

• SpaceMan
          SpaceMan commented
          Editing a comment
          its brain poison

The crystals are supposed to start forming on the rocks and I have a popsicle stick to start getting the process going

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
          What the heck is that?
          It's supposed to become a crystal Ether Bunny, which is a date rape drug College kids have used to knock each other out and fuck one another.

Click image for larger version  Name:	R-359241-1175544642.jpeg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	126326
          Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 04-18-2021, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Why are you making it?

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
              Why are you making it?
              To go to sleep

Comment

Comment

1 G

Comment

Can't remember....

Comment

All calculated together. Probably a million dollars. I don’t smoke cigarettes or drink
                      Last edited by SusieDerkins; 04-19-2021, 06:08 AM.

Comment

more than i had

Comment

Working...
                        X