Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dealer claims he does more than 50 grams a month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dealer claims he does more than 50 grams a month!

I don't know, but I do less than five grams a month. I've never sold the stuff and i don't really weigh it.

I'm not the best at discerning. I'm almost to the point where I'm using in moderation.

I can't think of a single time where I did more than maybe 7 grams at most in a month.

I really am trying to lose interest in a stupid drug altogether. It's just really cool having that boost of energy but it used to be something that gave me the greatest joy impossible to explain.

It stops doing that.

50 grams a month just sounds like he must spend hours a day just smoking it , and that might cost him 5,000 dollars a month.

I just think your chances of ever getting sober when one has been doing 50 grams a month are next to none.

If I don't use dope for two weeks, one tenth of a gram gets me bugfuck euphoric high.

It just sounds to me unlikely. What do you think?

Sounds unlikely to me, that would be over a gram and a half a day. It seems like you wouldn't be able to sleep or eat.

But serious stoners go through amounts that were difficult for me to fathom as well. So who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
      Sounds unlikely to me, that would be over a gram and a half a day. It seems like you wouldn't be able to sleep or eat.

But serious stoners go through amounts that were difficult for me to fathom as well. So who knows?
      at my stoner peak, i was going through a little over a half ounce a week. which seems pretty crazy itself to me now, but i've known people who smoked a lot more. but the point is, during that i probably actually smoked maybe 2/3 of that half ounce, and the other third was consumed by friends who smoked constant joints with me. so i could see a similar thing with a meth dealer; he could go through 50 grams a month but maybe only 25 are actually him and the other 25 are his friends and customers.

i don't know meth at all, but i assume that's still a lot. but a hell of a lot less than 50 grams a month by himself.

Comment

50 grams of what?

at first i thought meth

but other responses seem to be weed

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post

at my stoner peak, i was going through a little over a half ounce a week. which seems pretty crazy itself to me now, but i've known people who smoked a lot more. but the point is, during that i probably actually smoked maybe 2/3 of that half ounce, and the other third was consumed by friends who smoked constant joints with me. so i could see a similar thing with a meth dealer; he could go through 50 grams a month but maybe only 25 are actually him and the other 25 are his friends and customers.

i don't know meth at all, but i assume that's still a lot. but a hell of a lot less than 50 grams a month by himself.
          Half ounce basically only applies to shrooms in my drug lexicon.

Meth is roughly equipotent to Cocaine but one dose lasts several hours. So now that I think about it, I could do a couple grams of Blow in a day. Maybe the peaks become shorter when a tolerance to Meth is developed or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post
            50 grams of what?

at first i thought meth

but other responses seem to be weed
            Meth

Comment

Working...
            X