• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have your hunny take care of that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
        I would recommend Kratom based on my own experience but I've heard some people say it's just as addictive as regular opiates.
        I personally don’t think it’s as addictive. I have heard many stories of people using Kratom to get off other drugs

Comment

Originally posted by SusieDerkins View Post

I personally don’t think it’s as addictive. I have heard many stories of people using Kratom to get off other drugs
          I have an acquaintance who died (young) as a complication of Kratom. Not saying don't use it, but be careful.

Comment

How do you die from Meat on? Kratom, in other words? I take a lot of it.

Comment

• Youfreeme
              Youfreeme commented
              Editing a comment
              In this instance the Kratom made her vomit and she suffocated on her vomit.

Oh yeah...it does make you throw up sometimes. But she must have been sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
              I'm not talking about friggin tylenol or aspirin , or shit like that , so don't even try getting smart with me.

I'm talking about something you don't go through a big withdrawal if you've been using it regularly and is mind altering.

Ketamine supposedly is addictive along with PCP but I doubt the withdrawal is all that bad. Dextromethorphan isn't addictive. Not physically anyway. What are some others?
              What pain are you trying to relieve?

Comment

Working...
              X