Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot meth to celebrate Francisco Franco's birthday

Weird.

Taped to my wall there is myself, a high Kami I pray to, Dionisia Marie, and a message from Amaterasu that I don't remember writing.

I never read the message, but after successfully shooting 30 dollars worth of crystal meth into a vein near my hand in celebration of Francisco Franco's birthday today, Click image for larger version

Name:	275137-f8773a9f8bca14b19740dd444a6ccf29.png
Views:	67
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	62849 Click image for larger version

Name:	XGSCTT56S4Z3CXRQO5CDAR2XQI.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	62850 December 4th, something draws me to read the paper.

It says:

Amaterasu:

"avoid chemical induced euphoria, for when you shot up, you were a total nut case.

Better to always be experiencing mild discouragement than chronic euphoria, because resistance builds strength.

Challenges make you stronger to carry heavier crosses, and be a great Shinto Emperor and Samurai.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	regular.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	62846 Click image for larger version

Name:	30bcd764b81db5974abe1a97b298a875.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	62847 Click image for larger version

Name:	merlin_9621004_7cba8b1b-ad6a-4bef-afa4-5d9acf8d5cd1-articleLarge (2).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	62848 ​​​​​​​
    The faith and confidence in Kami (God , Spirits) that you temporarily experience on Meth isn't genuine, and your prayers not a pleasing pure offering to the Kami.

When you suffer through sobriety and maintain faith, your prayers are a pure offering, and very powerful when you carry a heavy cross".

Anyway, I thought it was weird because I never hardly ever shoot up, then I read a message that begins with getting scolded for shooting up shortly after.

I'm curious - what differences do you notice between smoking, snorting, and injecting meth?

Comment

Oh wow. And a message you wrote to yourself was pinned right there on your wall, you say? Uncanny. And yet, you have no intention of stopping your meth use.

It won't make things any better. The commie/Kami are stupid, and Ameratsu would be plugging all her holes with meth if she were here.

Your struggle, to teach the world the virtues of fascism, is yours alone. And you had better stay high for the duration. The kami/commie love it.

Comment

Originally posted by eggsprog View Post
        I'm curious - what differences do you notice between smoking, snorting, and injecting meth?
        Snorting burns badly and doesn't get you as high. The highest I've ever been was from shooting it, but that was a huge amount.

It was uncontrollable incapacitating joy and happiness and bliss.

Shooting it up lasts longer than smoking it. It also hits you all at once, where smoking it is gradually getting it in your system.

Usually I'm happier though when I smoke it. Each hit feels great and it's a spiritual thing when I pray and meditate while taking each hit.

When I take a big hit and hold it, I have even lost consciousness and it was one of the best feelings in the world.

I prefer smoking it.

Comment

Working...
        X