Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever pulled an all nighter at a Cemetery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever pulled an all nighter at a Cemetery?

It's actually my favorite thing to do. I could totally live in one 24/7.

Yes

Halloween about 2+ decades ago.
    A bunch of friends and their friends all went cemetery hoping till dawn. Then we all went to George Webbs for breakfast.

I'll never forget me and my late wife/gf (at the time) played hide the salami in a vacant crypt structure.

Comment

Few Times Back in the Past ! and on Ancient Burial Mounds

Comment

Sitting with my thoughts by the Mausoleum
        I can't believe my eyes but I know I see them
        She walked up to me
        "Can I have this dance?"
        And put her hand right into my pants
        She had a slit in her throat
        But I wasn't even tripping a bit
        But I was kinda bucking the bitch
        Missing her lip
        She had a long tongue
        Stuck it straight down my throat
        And when I went to grab her titty
        It just turned to smoke
        And the bitch's mouth started bleeding again
        I had to open up her cheeks so my tongue'll fit in
        I love the blood and guts
        And all the sex with the dead
        I love the sluts with the snakes coming out of they head

Comment

2 Peter 3:3, 4

3 First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4 and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.

6 It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the namew of the wild beast or the number of its name.18
          Last edited by SusieDerkins; 04-02-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

so much disrespect

Comment

I talked a virgin into letting me ass fuck her on a dead little boy's grave. She loved it, and afterwards we blew smoke up our asses that we were a couple of alphas.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post
                so much disrespect
                The deceased are down to earth and don't typically freak out over visits to a cemetery if the person is truly praying for the dead a lot.

But I certainly make mistakes.

Comment

Honestly, though, I find cemeteries underwhelming. They're so cold. Just a bunch of stones. I'd prefer just a great big garden.

Comment

Though they get neater with age, in a spooky way. When all of the people are long forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieDerkins View Post
                      2 Peter 3:3, 4

3 First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4 and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.

6 It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the namew of the wild beast or the number of its name.18
                      Are you implying that I do something antichrist-like.

Scripture says the spirits that confess Jesus is Lord are good Spirits.

I accept Jesus and count on him for things and don't worship pagan gods/goddesses.

I simply believe there are people whose souls are in Heaven that God is using to replace Pagan Divinities. That actually isn't technically Idolatry or Paganism.

And I would never go along with the Antichrist.

Comment

As Jesus, I can say this is not so. Many confess me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They do not entertain the company of the least of men, but seek favor in the eyes of esteemed men, and not the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                          As Jesus, I can say this is not so. Many confess me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They do not entertain the company of the least of men, but seek favor in the eyes of esteemed men, and not the Lord.
                          I care what Kami think. That would include the Lord.

I believe Benito has been fused with God, one in mind and will. Scripture says we are one body in Christ.

So my devotion to the Caesar is Simply devotion to the Lord, because he is the anointed Shepherd and Guardian Archangel equivalent God placed in my life to be my superior, Spiritual Father , and Shepherd.

The Lord speaks through him. God's grace flows to me through him, blessings come to me in proportion to how much I bless Benito (Benito means blessing).

Scripture says "In Mussolini, all nations shall receive their blessing. Blessed be those who bless Mussolini. Cursed be those who curse him."

God is glorified when people bless and obey his anointed.

Comment

So, let me get this straight.

You're telling Jesus Christ to follow Benito Mussolini...?

Comment

No, I don't see the benefit of it over camping at an established camp ground and it would be a lame way to pick up a trespassing fine or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X