Do you see Angel repetitive numbers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you see Angel repetitive numbers??

In the past decade I have observed many Angel repetitive numbers such as 1111, 111, 2222, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777 etc etc...

From the age of 29 - 38 I've had a lot of movement in my career in all the many years I've been working all over London and now past 3 years all over Cambridge there have been so many interviews, phone calls probably around 100+ communications & visiting rec agencies to register with many recruiters, so many inductions into so many new work places, I think I must have had over 100+ handshakes with all the reruiters I had to physically meet & then when I've actually gotten a new job offer I have to shake the hands of all the new work colleagues at the new employers and the entire time in the past decade all I've ever been hoping is to work for just one employer year after year...

I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to update my CV so many times I've lost count if I were to list everywhere I've worked in past 10years (I've somehow managed to always update my CV so that it's always just a nice easy to read 2pages) but in reality it really should be around 10pages long because some years I've had several contractual short term jobs in one year, in my CV in the past 10years I've had to remove not include some of the 1 & 2months contractual work scenarios.

There were only 2 companies back in my London career days where I actually managed to survive 1 year each I always wished that those places could have become long term year after year long term permanent work but sadly no they were I suppose not my destiny so over the years I've had to learn to accept when I've been working at places I loved, loved the work, loved working alongside some lovely work colleagues every day and then sadly for me they say they have to end my contract for xyz reasons I've had to just humbly accept so many times okies no worries it was not meant for me there will be another destined new work for me eventually...

Sometimes that new work would literally be around the corner it would be my last day / week working somewhere and one of my loyal recruiters or random new recrutier had found my CV online and phone me with a suitable new work or several potential new work and then I'd eventually have some interviews to go to and then bingo I manage to eventually find yet another work scenario.

Because I've had so much movement in my life, even though I have strong faith in my future eventually becoming more financially stable in career etc especially thanks to my Grandfather's astrological predictions♥ but still some days I do experience fear & doubts about my future being successfully stable.

Thankfully I have started to notice in past decade that whenever I have any worries, anxiety, fears about whether or not for example if I'm worthy enough to survive in a new work, like recently I received another new contractual work offer starting next week which should hopefully last several months.
    My week started off very good I was feeling very grateful to finally receive email confirmation that this new work is actually going to happen and I have an actual start date & time & all the paperwork contract details but in the past few days I've started to have some worry feelings that, even with all my work experience, maybe I won't be able to accomplish the new work for this new work place and other doubts & fears etc

However the one thing that always seem to come up in my life recently especially in the past 10years is if I am experiencing any worry fears about loosing my confidence & self worth etc then I am always very grateful that I see divine guiding symbols in the form of repetitive Angel number patterns?
    So in the past few days when I've been feel a bit of uncertainty about starting my new work next week I been thankfully seeing mostly the repetitive number pattern 111 & 1111

I will randomly just happen to look at my phone and it's literally 11:11 or I go downstairs to get something to drink and on the microwave the time will be 11:11 or I'll be watching a youtube video and the time stamp will be 111 or 1111 and when I've seen any repetitive Angel numbers it always helps make me feel less worries and more confident that ok I need to just chillax and trust that everything is going to work out for the best♥

Have you noticed any repetitive Angel numbers in your life and do you have any significant stories to share associated with seeing any divine repetitive Angel numbers?

There are many folks on youtube who have made and shared many stories about their experiences of seeing Angel repetitive numbers?

niftypebble21
    Whatever's best ♥
    Last edited by niftypebble21; 02-19-2021, 11:21 PM.

i'll see repeat numbers sometimes, but not particularly often and i've never attached any significance to it.

what i do see more often than i statistically should is my birthdate.

Comment

Nah i don't but then again i don't go looking for those strange things.

Comment

It is fascinating you should say that because earlier today I was listening to this song which has the number 11 in it many times, including " 11 is when we wave good bye , coming home...11 gets me through each step":

And I was talking to you about Emperor Hirohito. After the 11 song finished playing I let the tablet keep playing and the next song it played after that was titled just " H." In the song it mentions a snake and the sermon at mass today was about a snake. I also earlier was thinking that Japanese dragons look like serpents more than other dragons.

Well, whenever I see a capital H, I think of Hirohito , because one night I wrote a letter to Hirohito where I asked if I could take him as a patron Saint and his name as my confirmation name.

The next morning I received Holy Communion for Japan and Hirohito, and as I was offering up the treasures of Holy Eucharist for Japan and praying for the land of the rising sun, I found a Jacket on the sidewalk with a Japanese flag and a big H beneath it:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210202_172104.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	990.6 KB
ID:	100018

And anyway, I told you also earlier that I received a circular mirror which was Amaterasu's gift to Emperor Jimmu. Well, that first song I shared where 11 is mentioned a lot is called "Jimmy", a name that looks very similar to Jimmu, but Jimmy means the same thing as Jacob, and Mussolini means Jacob, and earlier I had mentioned "Jacob's ladder" ascending through a circular mirror, dated the year of the firebunny.

Another thing that is weird is I would not have known about this thread, but it showed up in my notifications as a thread I had subscribed to, when I knew nothing about it and was getting ready to go to bed lol.

Glad that mistake was made cuz now because of the coincidence, I'll do more investigating.

Comment

niftypebble21
        Whatever's best ♥
        niftypebble21 There are certain numbers I rely on to keep me as sane as possible... OCD plays a major part, but I believe my Holy Trinity is also guiding and protecting me by being mindful of these numbers: 8 is my all time favorite number. I use it whenever my OCD is kicking me in the ass big time.

For example, when I am checking doors, my mailbox, my microwave, or even a comment I am about to post on TF, I am able to stop myself before I pass out from exhaustion by reminding myself I only get 8 chances to finish something.

Back in the day, I kid you not - I would keep checking things as many as 50 times! Now it's only 8. Life is about progress, not perfection :-)

Comment

Hey,
          niftypebble21
          Whatever's best ♥
          niftypebble21 ,
          Thank you again for those videos. Because the first one said, "stop caring about what others think of you".

Earlier today I wrote in my book "Matthew, if you think it's cool, and no one else does, go with what Matt finds cool".

Then on the train a random stranger whose name I never got commented on the snow on my bike tire. Then he told me "You do you. Be yourself. Do your own thing. Who cares what people say".

Then he gave me a fist bump and left. I never even really said a thing to the guy but "Thank you". We didn't have a conversation, so there is no reason he should have said that.

Now your video essentially says the same thing.

But the video says I shall cross pass with my Twin Flame soon. lol! That's frightening. But I do live in the "Twin" cities. But it could be my Twin Flame is someone on the other side.

Comment

niftypebble21
            Whatever's best ♥
            niftypebble21 , I noticed you submitted this thread at 11:11.

I'm sure it was intentional of course, but still clever. Angels dig it when you do stuff like that.

Comment

• niftypebble21
              niftypebble21
              Whatever's best ♥
              niftypebble21 commented
              Editing a comment
              ill Duce
              Mamma Mia!
              ill Duce ahhahahha yup I noticed that too later lol but actually no that was just a very fun awesome synchronisity lol?

• ill Duce
              ill Duce
              Mamma Mia!
              ill Duce commented
              Editing a comment
              That's really nifty that you accidently posted that at 11:11. Sorry for doubting you and thinking it was intentional

You should listen to that first song I shared about 11 if you haven't already. It's worth listening to. I saw one of your other posts was submitted today 11:10. Lol!

The other was submitted 11:18

and I swear, less than five minutes before seeing the 18 after the 11 I was thinking 18=666

because I saw 181818

666 666 666 was what I thought

And that really means something beings that it really taught me so much when you resurrected my 666 thread a while back. It was a very old thread that no one had posted on for months so I thought that was very strange that you resurrected it when there were 69,666 posts on the internet.

The 69 before the 666 was really important to me because I identify the 9 with Nafisa Joseph who has connections to Mussolini. A 6 is an upside down 9 and so 69 always meant Nafisa Joseph and Mussolini because Mussolini hung upside down and Nafisa hung right side up on his birthday. She was a Supermodel from India and close relative of Mussolini's favorite author, Tagore.

Also, in the Old Testament, Joseph was the son of Mussolini and Rachel. Benito Mussolini as you know had a wife named Rachel, and I see similarities between Nafisa Joseph and Joseph of Egypt, so I call her the "Saint Joseph of modern times".

But she died hanging on Mussolini's birthday July 29, same day my best friend's brother got shot and killed 2020, and I only know about that as a direct result of Benito marrying Rachel which lead to a series of choices that changed where I live and got me my own apartment.

So, when you commented on the number 69 in front of 666, it actually spoke volumes but I can't say too much because it's too long of a story and would make me look batshit crazy! Also, the military Jacket I found memorial weekend was dated 69, my favorite religious structure in the world was created in 1869, Elizabeth Perry, first victim of Ted Bundy, from my city was killed in 69, on memorial weekend.

But you are scary because your numberology stuff is sometimes not entirely you at work but unseen entities working through you. Some would say angels, but I'm more of the impression it's ghosts of people that once walked the earth????. Just my hunch.?

And no, you aren't scary lol....? just full of surprises <3 ?

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
            Hey,
            niftypebble21
            Whatever's best ♥
            niftypebble21 ,
            Thank you again for those videos. Because the first one said, "stop caring about what others think of you".

Earlier today I wrote in my book "Matthew, if you think it's cool, and no one else does, go with what Matt finds cool".

Then on the train a random stranger whose name I never got commented on the snow on my bike tire. Then he told me "You do you. Be yourself. Do your own thing. Who cares what people say".

Then he gave me a fist bump and left. I never even really said a thing to the guy but "Thank you". We didn't have a conversation, so there is no reason he should have said that.

Now your video essentially says the same thing.

But the video says I shall cross pass with my Twin Flame soon. lol! That's frightening. But I do live in the "Twin" cities. But it could be my Twin Flame is someone on the other side.
            Hi
            ill Duce
            Mamma Mia!
            ill Duce thanks for sharing your synchronistic special story: )

With regards to finding loving soulmate I've been searching for soulmate twinflame life partner my whole life.
            Meanwhile it seems like all my English childhood friends and all the British Asian (Sri Lankan Sinhalese) family friends who I grew up with, they all have strong careers as Doctors, Surgeons, lawyers, teachers, lecturers, software engineers, chartered accountants, scientists and many other highly educated stable careers, so all of them have been having career & love life stability since their early mid / late 20s or early / mid 30s...

I only have 2 friends I recently who I caught up with chatting on Facebook a UK childhood friend & a USA old uni friend who are experiencing some difficult challenges having had to recently endure going through a divorce but at least they have their career stability
            In contrast to my life I've not yet experienced any year after year career stability at one place of work yet:-/

I am overall very grateful with my Grandfather's comforting astrological predictions where he's predicted for me it's not going to be until around my 43rd year that's going to be the time when I'll hopefully experience career & perhaps love life stability too♥

My bro who is 7years older than me he's always had career stability as a research scientist & business professional & married has his own stable loving family & career living in Australia: )

At my current point in time right now I realise the main reason for all my stable career financial delays & love life delays is because in past 10years my elderly grumpy mum now in her mid 70s she's been having deteriorating eye sight issues suffering with glaucoma she's already had several eye surgeries in past few years but now the eye doctors say that there's nothing else they can do they can only provide some prescibed eye drops for her but her eye sight is overall slowly going to keep on deteriorating. My Grandfather has astrologically predicted she may not survive into her 80s but with my dad (late 70s now) he's in decent good health only has a bit of diabetes but no the serious health issue my Grandfather has predicted my elderly grumpy dad will have a long life into his 80s : )

Since my bro in happily married, has a stable career & family life I realise now the main reason I am still living with my elderly parents is mainly to be close with my mum every day right now to take care of her especially she needs help having her eye drops 3 times a day and she always like it when my dad or I put the eye drops for her.
            For many years before my dear old mum had been a nurse (care of elderly) and I honestly feel since she enjoyed nursing caring for others her whole life now in her old age with her deteriorating eye sight she loves the attention that my dad & I give her every day putting her eye drops for her : )

Like having my own tv series my elderly loving'rents have had to watch each episode of me surviving in many jobs, go for many job interviews hear all my disgruntled sadness whenever I've annoyingly lost a job and enjoy seeing me happy working in many jobs & happy various love relationships & also offer me kind loving caring support when sadly those jobs & love relationships have ended because they were not meant to be.

My mum is sad some days she has said over the may years she is heartbroken that she feels she may never see me in a stable career or suitable love relationship but at the same time she's comforted with my Grandfather's astrological predictions that I'm going to be having eventually a stable career & love life but it is all delayed not going to happen until later when I'll be chugging along at some point in my 40s and then my 50s - 70s until my death life will be financially stable and happy♥
            But even if there is no long term life partner for me as long as I have some sort of financial long term security to take care of myself and do whatever makes me happy I'll me alright content with my life♥ having a loving long term love partner will just be an added happy bonus to my life: )

Sorry I just went off at a huge tangent rambling on about my life lol:P
            So going back to 11:11 there are many youtube vids of folks sharing their 11:11 experiences and that they eventually found their soulmate twin flame life partner however many like myself have come to realise that seeing 11:11 is a sign of new beginnings & hope and a signal to have hopeful thoughts and try to feel more happy confident and optimistic about life♥ and try to stop dwelling on any past sadness of any negative unwanted depressing bad thoughts.

Here's some more 11:11 vids which I love and there are many more inspirational Angel repetitive number vids of all the Angel numbers? eventually when I am feeling more confident I might create my own Angel number vids sharing my experiences of seeing all the various Angel number sequences and their special significance in my life so far : )

niftypebble21
            Whatever's best ♥
            Last edited by niftypebble21; 02-20-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

niftypebble21
              Whatever's best ♥
              niftypebble21 , I noticed you submitted this thread at 11:11.

I'm sure it was intentional of course, but still clever. Angels dig it when you do stuff like that.
              : ) ahahhahhaha the fun synchronicities are following me around this morning because I just now noticed when I commented on your post it was at 11:11am?

Comment

Originally posted by niftypebble21 View Post

Hi
                ill Duce
                Mamma Mia!
                ill Duce thanks for sharing your synchronistic special story: )

With regards to finding loving soulmate I've been searching for soulmate twinflame life partner my whole life.
                Meanwhile it seems like all my English childhood friends and all the British Asian (Sri Lankan Sinhalese) family friends who I grew up with, they all have strong careers as Doctors, Surgeons, lawyers, teachers, lecturers, software engineers, chartered accountants, scientists and many other highly educated stable careers, so all of them have been having career & love life stability since their early mid / late 20s or early / mid 30s...

I only have 2 friends I recently who I caught up with chatting on Facebook a UK childhood friend & a USA old uni friend who are experiencing some difficult challenges having had to recently endure going through a divorce but at least they have their career stability
                In contrast to my life I've not yet experienced any year after year career stability at one place of work yet:-/

I am overall very grateful with my Grandfather's comforting astrological predictions where he's predicted for me it's not going to be until around my 43rd year that's going to be the time when I'll hopefully experience career & perhaps love life stability too♥

My bro who is 7years older than me he's always had career stability as a research scientist & business professional & married has his own stable loving family & career living in Australia: )

At my current point in time right now I realise the main reason for all my stable career financial delays & love life delays is because in past 10years my elderly grumpy mum now in her mid 70s she's been having deteriorating eye sight issues suffering with glaucoma she's already had several eye surgeries in past few years but now the eye doctors say that there's nothing else they can do they can only provide some prescibed eye drops for her but her eye sight is overall slowly going to keep on deteriorating. My Grandfather has astrologically predicted she may not survive into her 80s but with my dad (late 70s now) he's in decent good health only has a bit of diabetes but no the serious health issue my Grandfather has predicted my elderly grumpy dad will have a long life into his 80s : )

Since my bro in happily married, has a stable career & family life I realise now the main reason I am still living with my elderly parents is mainly to be close with my mum every day right now to take care of her especially she needs help having her eye drops 3 times a day and she always like it when my dad or I put the eye drops for her.
                For many years before my dear old mum had been a nurse (care of elderly) and I honestly feel since she enjoyed nursing caring for others her whole life now in her old age with her deteriorating eye sight she loves the attention that my dad & I give her every day putting her eye drops for her : )

Like having my own tv series my elderly loving'rents have had to watch each episode of me surviving in many jobs, go for many job interviews hear all my disgruntled sadness whenever I've annoyingly lost a job and enjoy seeing me happy working in many jobs & happy various love relationships & also offer me kind loving caring support when sadly those jobs & love relationships have ended because they were not meant to be.

My mum is sad some days she has said over the may years she is heartbroken that she feels she may never see me in a stable career or suitable love relationship but at the same time she's comforted with my Grandfather's astrological predictions that I'm going to be having eventually a stable career & love life but it is all delayed not going to happen until later when I'll be chugging along at some point in my 40s and then my 50s - 70s until my death life will be financially stable and happy♥
                But even if there is no long term life partner for me as long as I have some sort of financial long term security to take care of myself and do whatever makes me happy I'll me alright content with my life♥ having a loving long term love partner will just be an added happy bonus to my life: )

Sorry I just went off at a huge tangent rambling on about my life lol:P
                So going back to 11:11 there are many youtube vids of folks sharing their 11:11 experiences and that they eventually found their soulmate twin flame life partner however many like myself have come to realise that seeing 11:11 is a sign of new beginnings & hope and a signal to have hopeful thoughts and try to feel more happy confident and optimistic about life♥ and try to stop dwelling on any past sadness of any negative unwanted depressing bad thoughts.

Here's some more 11:11 vids which I love and there are many more inspirational Angel repetitive number vids of all the Angel numbers? eventually when I am feeling more confident I might create my own Angel number vids sharing my experiences of seeing all the various Angel number sequences and their special significance in my life so far : )

Yeah, that's very sad what you are going through I bet,
                but you have faith the astrological predictions will take place as predicted. Have faith not just in the prediction but in the unseen entities , Angels creator, and if you were close to your grandfather, if I was you I would enshrine him, light a candle in his honor, burn incense in his honor, write an occasional letter to him, or communicate to him my needs and intentions just as if he were still alive.

Now, I'm NOT telling you that you should do that if that isn't something you want to do. I'm simply saying that is what I do is enshrine people who have passed on and gone to their eternal reward.

I burn candles and incense before their images, offer up my suffering and sacrifices and deeds each day for them, I attend mass almost daily and receive Holy Communion for them and their intentions, then offer up the treasures of Holy Eucharist for them as well.

It is actually very rewarding to do that.

However, I would never tell someone they should do what I do. I simply say, "that's what I do and it helps me" just in case it could help someone else.

But I don't like it when religious people tell people they have to believe what they believe or do what they do, so I try not to fall into that error.
                ?

I will in fact receive Holy Communion for you today at Mass. Seven O'clock Mass begins here in a little over an hour. I will then go to Capitol Hill which is a very special place where the presence of the Kami I feel even more than at Church.

There I will pray to the Creator, to the war dead enshrined there, to all good Kami and Angels, and to the Capitol Hill Queens and try to remember "nifty pebble" in my litany of names of people I pray for, because it sounds like life has been very stressful and disappointing for you.

Hey, it can't be as bad as mine. I will be stuck in total poverty for life without some miracle, and the only time I ever asked a girl to marry me (I thought she was my twin flame), was the same day I jumped off a building , breaking multiple bones, spending 10 weeks in a wheelchair, unable to urinate because of a urethra full of clogged scar tissue, then after the surgery urinating blood clots larger than marbles.

I never recovered from it and never fully will without knee replacements.

But I kinda sorta got what I deserved in a sense cuz I was being a punk a lot and Karma or whatever you wanna call it, catches up.

But I feel you deserve better than what you have been given. ? I'll be praying to your Grandfather for you too, because he seems like he was a Spiritual Giant, like an enlightened Buddha, a living Incarnate Kami, a Saint, or at least somebody very rare.

I actually get lots signs from the other side and am quite seasoned as to how to contact the dead , and I get messages from them almost daily. It's just they aren't audible, so I'm not confident I always interpret the signs and interior locutions correctly.

it just isn't always clear what they are saying because they leave strong impressions on the mind, heart, followed by coincidence (or as you point out, numbers). But the message still isn't necessarily interpreted right by me and I'm aware of that.

So, I'm hesitant to tell people what I believe their loved ones say to me when I pray to them, because I know I can error in my interpretation of what happened, and I don't want to take any chances of speaking falsehood.

But I do feel a Spirit moving me to pray to and for your Grandfather, just for his intentions mainly, that he be empowered and reach greater abilities to help our world and of course help his relatives, and you.

I'm just praying that things will work out as he predicted. I'd be really sad if they don't
                ?because I hate to see people get their hopes up like that and then it doesn't work out.

Trust me, I'd do anything to have a friend in real life who had the gifts your Grandfather had. He essentially had the authentic gift of Prophecy and was well versed and did what he did well, for you and others to place so much confidence in his predictions.

But come to think of it....I don't think I ever met anyone like that.

He's looking out for you! Of that much I can say with confidence. The rest is a mystery.

Just remember. This world is not your home. It's very brief and fragile. Many dreams come true in the next life. Many people (like myself) are simply without hope regarding holding a job steadily or financial stability or any ability to raise kids or have a family.

But miracles happen. LOL! Take care of yourself! You're in my heart and prayers.??

Comment

Coincidence is really a thing in our reality. Also, once you are alert on certain coincidences or certain number combinations you will notice them more often. Like, a certain digital time.
                  Me and my friends in a certain whatsapp group have a thing for 13:49 and are stating it in the app when it's that time of the day :P (its a fun thing based on a black metal band witth the year 1349 as band name). It really doesn't mean shit imho (the h here stand for honest, not humble :P To quote the current american president: Come on, man!)

Comment

...there are many more inspirational Angel repetitive number vids of all the Angel numbers? eventually when I am feeling more confident I might create my own Angel number vids sharing my experiences of seeing all the various Angel number sequences and their special significance in my life so far : )
                    In the past 2 decades it seems that for most us social media and internet browsing has just become part of our everyday lives and I remember when Facebook first became very popular I'd be daily posting staus updates and new pictures of my life every day and over the course of 10years I started to see all my childhood British friends, family friends and my relatives (extended family cousins etc) USA & UK uni friends majority are all in happy healthy relationships posting all their loved up pics and when they become happily married they'd be uploading all their awesome wedding pics and when they're expecting a baby posting sonogram pics and when their babies are born posting all their baby pics and documenting all their growing children with constant FB pic uploads.

The one time I was in a recent love relationship was way back in my 30th year in my London career days and it only lasted just over 1year and in that time I did happily enjoy uploading all my loved up relationship pics and it was very nice to receive many lovely likes from all my long term old friends but when the relationship ended it was so heartbreaking to have to remove all the old relationship pics: (
                    After that it's been many years on and I've mentioned there is no career or love life stability therefore I have not uploaded any new FB pics or updated my profile pic in many years.
                    I feel some days like a hypocrite because I know if I had in my 20s & 30s experienced happy long term stable career & love life for sure I would have been uploading all the happy loved up pics but now I've been single for many years I like that my FB profile is a nice happy biography of all the best happy years of my life I've uploaded plenty of happy childhood pics & my a lot of my University carefree fun student days: )

If I'm ever in my future going to be in a loved up happy relationship and if FB is still around I am not going to be uploading any new relationship pics . Even right now most of my loyal old childhood friends they know I don't hangout on FB as much so they have my personal email if they want to keep in contact with me knowing how my life is chugging along they can email me anytime♥

Because I've now gotten used to single life if I am ever in a happy loved up relationship I'm not going to be uploading any new loved up pics I now feel it's best to keep private and if I want to share any happy news with friends and family I'll email them. I don't want to go through the heartbreak sadness of having posted happy loved up pics on FB or any social media and then if the relationship ends it is very heartbreaking?to have to remove delete old loved up pic memories: (

With many heartbreaking moments such as loved up relationship ending and career ending I noticed I always end up overly addictively drinking too much alcohol or smoking too much weed to help numb distract me from my sadness which often leads to long term depression.
                    I've noticed a pattern in the past few years if I've been overly dangerously drinking alcohol it actually makes me feel even more angry & annoyed and then I start to notice the Angel number patterns 222 & 2222?

For me seeing 111 & 1111 are signs of when I've been wishing for a new beginning such as hoping to receive a new work offer and whenever I keep on seeing 222 & 2222 it's to let me know you need to have more balance in your healthy eating and healthy mindful balanced thoughts and actions? so it prompts me stp being angry about anything annoying I feel about my own life and stop being jealous comparing my life to other people (friends, old work colleagues, relatives etc) overall stop being jealous of other people's happiness just be happy for everyone else happiness and try to behave more happily balanced in my own life be more grateful for everything good in my own life and stop comparing myself to others.

Here's some of my fav inspirational 222 & 2222 youtube vids?

Comment

but you have faith the astrological predictions will take place as predicted. Have faith not just in the prediction but in the unseen entities , Angels creator, and if you were close to your grandfather, if I was you I would enshrine him, light a candle in his honor, burn incense in his honor, write an occasional letter to him, or communicate to him my needs and intentions just as if he were still alive.

Now, I'm NOT telling you that you should do that if that isn't something you want to do. I'm simply saying that is what I do is enshrine people who have passed on and gone to their eternal reward.

I burn candles and incense before their images, offer up my suffering and sacrifices and deeds each day for them, I attend mass almost daily and receive Holy Communion for them and their intentions, then offer up the treasures of Holy Eucharist for them as well.

It is actually very rewarding to do that.

However, I would never tell someone they should do what I do. I simply say, "that's what I do and it helps me" just in case it could help someone else.

But I don't like it when religious people tell people they have to believe what they believe or do what they do, so I try not to fall into that error.
                      ?

I will in fact receive Holy Communion for you today at Mass. Seven O'clock Mass begins here in a little over an hour. I will then go to Capitol Hill which is a very special place where the presence of the Kami I feel even more than at Church.

There I will pray to the Creator, to the war dead enshrined there, to all good Kami and Angels, and to the Capitol Hill Queens and try to remember "nifty pebble" in my litany of names of people I pray for, because it sounds like life has been very stressful and disappointing for you.

Hey, it can't be as bad as mine. I will be stuck in total poverty for life without some miracle, and the only time I ever asked a girl to marry me (I thought she was my twin flame), was the same day I jumped off a building , breaking multiple bones, spending 10 weeks in a wheelchair, unable to urinate because of a urethra full of clogged scar tissue, then after the surgery urinating blood clots larger than marbles.

I never recovered from it and never fully will without knee replacements.

But I kinda sorta got what I deserved in a sense cuz I was being a punk a lot and Karma or whatever you wanna call it, catches up.

But I feel you deserve better than what you have been given. ? I'll be praying to your Grandfather for you too, because he seems like he was a Spiritual Giant, like an enlightened Buddha, a living Incarnate Kami, a Saint, or at least somebody very rare.

I actually get lots signs from the other side and am quite seasoned as to how to contact the dead , and I get messages from them almost daily. It's just they aren't audible, so I'm not confident I always interpret the signs and interior locutions correctly.

it just isn't always clear what they are saying because they leave strong impressions on the mind, heart, followed by coincidence (or as you point out, numbers). But the message still isn't necessarily interpreted right by me and I'm aware of that.

So, I'm hesitant to tell people what I believe their loved ones say to me when I pray to them, because I know I can error in my interpretation of what happened, and I don't want to take any chances of speaking falsehood.

But I do feel a Spirit moving me to pray to and for your Grandfather, just for his intentions mainly, that he be empowered and reach greater abilities to help our world and of course help his relatives, and you.

I'm just praying that things will work out as he predicted. I'd be really sad if they don't
                      ?because I hate to see people get their hopes up like that and then it doesn't work out.

Trust me, I'd do anything to have a friend in real life who had the gifts your Grandfather had. He essentially had the authentic gift of Prophecy and was well versed and did what he did well, for you and others to place so much confidence in his predictions.

But come to think of it....I don't think I ever met anyone like that.

He's looking out for you! Of that much I can say with confidence. The rest is a mystery.

Just remember. This world is not your home. It's very brief and fragile. Many dreams come true in the next life. Many people (like myself) are simply without hope regarding holding a job steadily or financial stability or any ability to raise kids or have a family.

But miracles happen. LOL! Take care of yourself! You're in my heart and prayers.??
                      ill Duce
                      Mamma Mia!
                      ill Duce many thanks for your awesome detailed feedback

With regards to remembering my Grandfather, as a Buddhist it is not necessary to have a shrine dedicated to any dead loved ones because depending on the deaths of everyone in this world based on all the good & bad actions of you life it karmically imfluences your next existence based on your karmic merits there are also celestial heavenly realms and ghostly hell realms (for example if you die in an angry suicidal death your spirit will end up in one of the ghostly hell realms) if you have done good actions led a decent life then at the time of your death you may end up in a heavely realm or immediately be reincarnated as another living being in our Earthly world or on a another planet somewhere in the vast universe

With regards to my Grandfather's awesome astrological predictions which a lot has already come true so far in my life especially career prediction such as for many years working in the media marketing communications industry and now recently working in many civil service jobs which I have written more about here:
                      https://www.treefortforums.net/forum...arot-palmistry

I never met my Grandfather but my astrological horoscope was the last one he wrote before his death.

One of the best advice he's given me is that I need to keep up with my arts work he said I'll be good in all arts (Fine Arts such as drawing, painting etc, music, dancing, acting, writing, hair dressing and other arts)
                      Some of his predictions are a bit generalised like with regards to music I tried playing some musical instruments when I was a kid in my childhood I had piano lessons actually some nice memories my bro & I used to visit Mr Hopkins a family friend lived on our street every Sunday morning for around 2hours from 9 - 12years old and it was cool my bro and I learnt to play the piano passed some classical music exams but neither my bro or I were able to play the piano naturally it was only because we learnt to read music and play but that's all.

Then I took ballet and other dance classes from 5 - 13years old which I connected naturally more creatively with : )

My strongest creative talent is Fine arts so drawing and painting I've never needed to take any lessons to help teach me to draw or paint that is all very natural♥

My Grandfather has said written in my astrological horoscope always in my life remember to keep doing my art work because even as a hobby it will lead to earning more money.
                      So I'm trying to follow my Grandfather's advice and try to motivate myself to create more art work which I actually enjoy doing the only weakness is a bit of laziness lol which my Grandfather also predicted that I will have a habit of being lazy and postpone things to another day which yup is very true I'm very good at especially past year with being jobless and stuck at home just wasted so much whole entire days overly indulging in eating tasty food, making & drinking cups of tea & coffee and addictively watching tv series and movies all day lol
                      And yup during all the self indulgent times I have some cool creative ideas but a lot of the time I'm lazily not acting upon the cool creative ideas since last year I'm very disappointed at myself for not creating any recent new drawings, sketches or paintings before the lockdown pandemic I had been doing some lovely new water colour small painting (I have a cute wallet sized water colour paints) so whenever I'd been hanging out at the expensive craft IPA beer bars & venues I'd been been doing some lovely water colour paintings of all the colourful IPA craft beers I was drinking but since the horrible pandemic lockdown of 2020 I became lazy I have not felt inspired or motivated yet to do any new drawings or water colour paintings yet.

Hopefully when I start my new work out and about in the world again I might feel more inspired and motivated to do some new Fine Arts creative work?

Here's some of the last cheerful watercolour sketchbook paintings I did of Cambridge craft IPA beer drinking life back in chillaxed 2019 (pre horrible pandemic lockdown 2020)
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	cb3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	29.5 KB ID:	100206 Click image for larger version  Name:	cb2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	100208
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	cb1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	100207
                      niftypebble21
                      Whatever's best ♥
                      Last edited by niftypebble21; 02-20-2021, 02:25 PM.

Comment

As explained in my previous posts it's not necessary to enshrine & worship passed away loved ones in Buddhist tradition however there is a ritual called 'Dana' that many Buddhists do to remember honour passed away loved ones I just found a good article pulished online that explains Buddhist dana♥

https://www.everplans.com/articles/b...ral-traditions
                        niftypebble21
                        Whatever's best ♥
                        Last edited by niftypebble21; 02-20-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

ill Duce
                          Mamma Mia!
                          ill Duce many thanks for your awesome detailed feedback

With regards to remembering my Grandfather, as a Buddhist it is not necessary to have a shrine dedicated to any dead loved ones because depending on the deaths of everyone in this world based on all the good & bad actions of you life it karmically imfluences your next existence based on your karmic merits there are also celestial heavenly realms and ghostly hell realms (for example if you die in an angry suicidal death your spirit will end up in one of the ghostly hell realms) if you have done good actions led a decent life then at the time of your death you may end up in a heavely realm or immediately be reincarnated as another living being in our Earthly world or on a another planet somewhere in the vast universe

With regards to my Grandfather's awesome astrological predictions which a lot has already come true so far in my life especially career prediction such as for many years working in the media marketing communications industry and now recently working in many civil service jobs which I have written more about here:
                          https://www.treefortforums.net/forum...arot-palmistry

I never met my Grandfather but my astrological horoscope was the last one he wrote before his death.

One of the best advice he's given me is that I need to keep up with my arts work he said I'll be good in all arts (Fine Arts such as drawing, painting etc, music, dancing, acting, writing, hair dressing and other arts)
                          Some of his predictions are a bit generalised like with regards to music I tried playing some musical instruments when I was a kid in my childhood I had piano lessons actually some nice memories my bro & I used to visit Mr Hopkins a family friend lived on our street every Sunday morning for around 2hours from 9 - 12years old and it was cool my bro and I learnt to play the piano passed some classical music exams but neither my bro or I were able to play the piano naturally it was only because we learnt to read music and play but that's all.

Then I took ballet and other dance classes from 5 - 13years old which I connected naturally more creatively with : )

My strongest creative talent is Fine arts so drawing and painting I've never needed to take any lessons to help teach me to draw or paint that is all very natural♥

My Grandfather has said written in my astrological horoscope always in my life remember to keep doing my art work because even as a hobby it will lead to earning more money.
                          So I'm trying to follow my Grandfather's advice and try to motivate myself to create more art work which I actually enjoy doing the only weakness is a bit of laziness lol which my Grandfather also predicted that I will have a habit of being lazy and postpone things to another day which yup is very true I'm very good at especially past year with being jobless and stuck at home just wasted so much whole entire days overly indulging in eating tasty food, making & drinking cups of tea & coffee and addictively watching tv series and movies all day lol
                          And yup during all the self indulgent times I have some cool creative ideas but a lot of the time I'm lazily not acting upon the cool creative ideas since last year I'm very disappointed at myself for not creating any recent new drawings, sketches or paintings before the lockdown pandemic I had been doing some lovely new water colour small painting (I have a cute wallet sized water colour paints) so whenever I'd been hanging out at the expensive craft IPA beer bars & venues I'd been been doing some lovely water colour paintings of all the colourful IPA craft beers I was drinking but since the horrible pandemic lockdown of 2020 I became lazy I have not felt inspired or motivated yet to do any new drawings or water colour paintings yet.

Hopefully when I start my new work out and about in the world again I might feel more inspired and motivated to do some new Fine Arts creative work?

Here's some of the last cheerful watercolour sketchbook paintings I did of Cambridge craft IPA beer drinking life back in chillaxed 2019 (pre horrible pandemic lockdown 2020)
                          Click image for larger version Name:	cb3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	29.5 KB ID:	100206 Click image for larger version Name:	cb2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	100208
                          Click image for larger version Name:	cb1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	100207
                          You're a hell of a lot better artist than I am. Stick with it.

And the 8 you wrote on one image spoke to me based on some coincidences involving 8's recently.

I'm just curious, are you open to any possibilities that Jesus was Crucified to atone for the world's sins and that he was a miracle worker?

If you don't, I'm not going to try to get you to think otherwise, because the Bible says all kinds of stupid or ridiculous things, and Christians on average don't lead a good example, but I think as a Shinto I still remain open to whatever faith.

I try not to close my mind and say any possibilities are false, because I simply don't know.

But out of curiosity, if you have studied Christianity and rejected it, what were your reasons for deciding Christianity was falsehood or not worthy of belief?

I guess where I have drifted from Christianity and embrace Shinto (where it is entirely based on relationship with Sentient beings, Spirits, (Kami), and there are no Scriptures, Doctrine, or known founder in Shinto) , like it better than Christianity because Christianity contains many Doctrines and Scriptures that make God look like a sick , hateful bigot, like he will burn people in Hell forever because they didn't accept Jesus as Lord and savior.

That just makes me ill when people preach that.

Most Shintoists are also Buddhist.

Comment

Working...
                          X