The water crystal study done in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The water crystal study done in Japan

Dr. Masaru Emoto was born in Japan and is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University and the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. His photographs were first featured in his self-published books Messages from Water 1 and 2. The Hidden Messages in Water was first published in Japan, with over 400,000 copies sold.

What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the study of water is his proof that thoughts and feelings affect physical reality. By producing different focused intentions through written and spoken words and music and literally presenting it to the same water samples, the water appears to “change its expression”.

Essentially, Dr. Emoto captured water’s ‘expressions.’ He developed a technique using a very powerful microscope in a very cold room along with high-speed photography, to photograph newly formed crystals of frozen water samples. Not all water samples crystallize however. Water samples from extremely polluted rivers directly seem to express the ‘state’ the water is in.

Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors.

The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health. The success of his books outside Japan has been remarkable. Dr. Emoto has been called to lecture around the world as a result and has conducted live experiments both in Japan and Europe as well as in the US to show how indeed our thoughts, attitudes, and emotions as humans deeply impact the environment.

https://whatthebleep.com/water-crystals/

I tend to believe it based on Doctors I have talked to who say it's legit. It doesn't exactly make sense to me because water doesn't have a mind, heart, or soul, but I find it interesting because in Japan the study was done, and my religion comes from Japan and they say that Kami (Spirits) especially dwell in water.

What makes a dragon ( that is authentically a Japanese dragon) look different than other dragons, is Japanese dragons are considered spirits (Kami) that dwell in the water , so a dragon in artwork that is authentically Japanese has only three toes, very small legs, looks like a serpent, and doesn't have wings, because it is considered strictly aquatic, mainly due of course to Japan being an island archipeligo.

I'm not saying dragons have anything to due with the water experiment lol, but the Japanese tend to treat water as being sacred ( kind of like Catholics treat their holy water that they bless themselves with. This is most likely because Japan is an island archipeligo surrounded by water that has often protected them from invaders. So the water became their friends especially after a Divine wind (where the word Kamikaze comes from) struck a HUGE Mongolian fleet that was invading of up to 140,000 men.

When about 100,000 Shipwrecked men made it to shore , the Samurai annihilated them in what I see as being the most miraculous battle in the history of the world.

Coincidentally, yesterday was the feast day of "Our Lady of Lourdes"...which is "national Japan day" February 11, the day the first Japanese legendary Emperor Jimmu was crowned. At Lourdes, Mary appeared to Saint Bernadette, and at the location a miraculous spring came forth from the ground she was kneeling at.

The Japanese have examined the water of Lourdes and say the crystals look similar to the findings in their experiments when they bless and shower water with compliments and praises.

Most of our bodies are made up of water and most of the earth is made up of water so it is interesting

Emoto was personally invited to take the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge by James Randi in 2003 and would have received US$1,000,000 if he had been able to reproduce the experiment under test conditions agreed to by both parties. Emoto did not accept the invitation.

-Quantum Glory: The Science of Heaven Invading Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
      Emoto was personally invited to take the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge by James Randi in 2003 and would have received US$1,000,000 if he had been able to reproduce the experiment under test conditions agreed to by both parties. Emoto did not accept the invitation.

-Quantum Glory: The Science of Heaven Invading Earth.
      For one, it may have bothered his conscience to be taking what he felt was sacred and using it for financial gain.

Padre Pio had wounds on his hands and feet that people offered him large sums of money if they could do the tests to find out whether or not they were self-inflicted, he refused to accept the invitation.

Does that mean with certainty he was hiding something or a fraud? I doubt it. In fact, he was persecuted by the Catholic Church and his faculties taken away and spent years essentially in solitary confinement because of the alleged stigmata and people claiming he could tell them sins they never confessed in the confession booth, and alleged miracles worked through his intercession.

But some of the Hierarchy within the Catholic Church believed he was a fraud. Who do I believe?

Joan of Arc is a canonized Saint within the Catholic Church, but it was a Catholic Bishop who condemned her to be burned as a witch.

People offered Mother Teresa of Calcutta all kinds of offers that would have benefited her financially that she turned down. Mother Teresa is called "A fraud" by many.

People believed Saint Francis of Assisi was a Pagan or heretic during his lifetime.

Some scientists say the Shroud of Turin is a fraud, yet some scientists who examined the Shroud converted because it still lacks any scientific explanation as to how the image was created.

Scientists converted over the image of "Our Lady of Guadalupe" on the Aztec Indian Juan Diego's Tilma , that converted the 15 million Aztec Indians , and much of South America and neighboring tribes in Mexico.

Scientists who examined it say there is no way it is a painting because it is completely lacking in brush strokes, paint, dye, or anything the Indians could have used to produce the image on the cactus fibers at the time.

It lacks all scientific explanation how the image got there. People also tried to destroy the image with a bomb and the bomb damaged everything around the image but the image remained intact.

Many scientists were declined their desire to examine the image though, even with offers of money. That doesn't mean the image is a fraud. Click image for larger version

Name:	R3400a28c4d909c1c48bc17599d9cbb3b (1).jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	760.3 KB
ID:	96093

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

For one, it may have bothered his conscience to be taking what he felt was sacred and using it for financial gain.

Incentive aside, I don't think any legit scientist would turn down the opportunity to prove such an amazing finding.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post

Incentive aside, I don't think any legit scientist would turn down the opportunity to prove such an amazing finding.
          I'd have to know why scientists don't just simply try it and find out.

Oddly enough, yesterday was the feast day of Lourdes and there is a medical Bureau there precisely to there to refute any alleged miracles ( and in fact many supposed miracles are refuted).

So, many of the Doctors that belong to this Bureau are actually not Catholic to make sure there is no bias.

The Bureau is supposed to certify whether a miracle happens there. To get the term certified, the person has to have an illness or be crippled with a disability that cannot be healed by any natural explanation.

The miracle has to be a complete an instantaneous healing. So, a person who walks with crutches can't say, "I was healed" if he is still walking with a limp from the same injury or disorder. A condition improving but still slightly there doesn't count.

The cure has to lack every single rational , medical, and scientific explanation. So, a person diagnosed schizophrenic and has a complete healing instantaneously, and has all kinds of witnesses who claim it is a miracle, is excluded by the Bureau , because he may have just strongly believed he was healed and it changed his attitude and no one can test to see whether or not he is lying.

Now, if the person is miraculously cured of cancer instantaneously even, it still doesn't count.

All healed people have to prove a year later that their "miraculous healing" didn't relapse and come back.

Some people simply refuse to return for an examination and an offer of proof that it didn't return.

Therefore, it doesn't get the term "Certified Miracle".

However, hundreds of "Certified Miracles" have actually taken place that meet all those requirements.

I'm as skeptical as anyone because I don't know of any amputees who have received new limbs and I originally want to believe all this stuff is bullshit, but there are piles of crutches and wheelchairs left at Lourdes and I have read some of the medical findings and simply can't convince myself anymore that it's all bogus.

Yet there are still scientists who are talking shit about Lourdes and repeatedly the Bureau has invited the scientists to show them the medical evidence, and scientists don't even bother responding to the invitation usually unless they aren't atheists.

Typically when you have made up your mind that no such thing as Supernatural beings or miracles exist, nothing will convince you otherwise,
          and you take efforts not to dabble in or research anything that would suggest otherwise.

I'm not saying you are one of those people that fall into that category and I sympathise with atheists, because I was one much of my life to the point of passionately hating religion and wanting to kill my Catholic foster mom in high school and it wasn't some passing fit of rage.

It was something quite on my heart and I would piss her off like I went to her nieces confirmation ceremony blasting satanic heavy metal music from my headphones throughout the mass, so everyone could hear it, then went up to receive Holy Communion sacrilegiously just to be an asshole and piss on everything she believed.

All I did was argue all the same things I hear from atheists, but I too much has happened that I couldn't be an atheist even with 100% effort. Something Supernatural exists and revealed itself to me countless times.

I don't adhere to Doctrine and think Scripture is ridiculously pitiful, but after laying in front of an oncoming train and jumping off a three story building onto concrete, I had a Spiritual awakening followed by repeated coincidences and inner convictions beyond anything remotely close to a broken clock tellling the correct time twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

I'd have to know why scientists don't just simply try it and find out.
            The bit I read said Emoto didn't share enough details of the experiment and that he didn't utilize sufficient experimental controls.

Comment

Working...
            X