Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want 2 watch wife with others

Hi guys

Been married 24 years and want to watch my wife with other guys and probably I want to suck some cocks too. 😊

I'm not 100% sure if you're serious, or livening up this area in hip style... Or both

But keep us updated
    ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
      Hi guys

Been married 24 years and want to watch my wife with other guys and probably I want to suck some cocks too. 😊
      No ya don't

Comment

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
        I'm not 100% sure if you're serious, or livening up this area in hip style... Or both

But keep us updated
        ​​​​
        Well, we know she hasn't been married 24 years.

Comment

And NO chance she would suck cock ☺

Comment

Originally posted by The Batman View Post

Well, we know she hasn't been married 24 years.
            oh wow i'm dumb, i thought that, then thought oh wait maybe she's counting the whole time they together not just officially married
            but she'd be like eight or something, right
            i had a minor mind blip where i confused her with some couple i knew irl a few years ago who had been together since teenagers.
            but they were seven years older than me.

Comment

How do you do algebra?

Comment

i'm not gay, but the only thing that gets me off is having rock hard cocks in my asshole.

Comment

Actually, I have a gurlfriend. I say Gurl because she's well... male. Her name is also Jocelyn. 🥰 I've been a part of their life now for a good 6 months.

Sometimes I have a hard time with whether I call them he/she. They aren't trans though and he.. Knows he's male and doesn't actually want to change that, but he also has a great femme side in which I've been more than willing to take on as a side project doing the hair and makeup.

So... Have I sucked a cock? Well, we call it a clitty. 😝😝 and yes.. Yes I have and yes, yes he's stacked perfectly down there. 😇😇 and tall around 6'5. Slim. Those legs maaaaaan. I smoothed them out, they're a bit worn out in the shins probably soccer injuries but throw some hose on, looking good.

As he identifies as female during intimacy, I'm happy to keep calling myself a lesbian. I mean there's no masculinity in anything we do, it's just good girl time.

This is a big change for me obviously, I had to cross a lot of challenges but in the end this is what I found: an honest, genuine individual who just struggled trying to fit into themselves, and that's something I am proud of being a part of.

When I really look at it... Harmless fun and he/she/we're not hurting anybody at all. I'm unsure as to how long it will last. I'm not sure how far it will go. I hope we remain friends for some time, I assume someday they will want to start their own relationship, but for the meantime, I mean weird ciscumstance friendship, but it works and at the end of the day it's actually quite good lol.

Comment

ah that's sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                      i'm not gay, but the only thing that gets me off is having rock hard cocks in my asshole.
                      I'm not straight, but sometimes I drop pizza toppings on my t-shirt and don't change my shirt immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

I'm not straight, but sometimes I drop pizza toppings on my t-shirt and don't change my shirt immediately
                        My cat likes when I do that.

Comment

I wanna start a harem.

Meditate, then medicate, then fornicate.

Comment

Maybe look at those who you know first and ask them. It's called trust.

Comment

Been looking into groups that "mix it up" lately, well before the pandemic anyway.
                              From what I've read best to meet with those expectations, not knowing any of them previously.
                              That way, it's what y'all have in common, works much better than mixing it up with peeps you already know,
                              -you'll see them again, talk will start where it is unwanted and jealousy sets in. Not good @ all.

Comment

• Irminsul
                                Irminsul commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ehhhh.

Yes and no. Like. You don't want to ruin a friendship with sex, but the people you trust offer a better experience, liiiike, in the back of your mind not having to worry about a possible STD. But a random is better because emotions don't matter.
                            Working...
                            X