Why.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why.

Not to be a jerk, and most guys would disagree, and I'm pretty much a vo-cel (voluntary celibate...) and this will be just as critical of men...

Okay, just why is everybody so basic?

Now, women have their position on other women, and men, and typically a guy is not permitted to (due to a complete double standard.) And, as a man, I have my opinion of men (not that it matters) and women hate this...they're BASIC.

Women think men are complicated, and the more shallow, the more complicated/interesting. (Even though the vast majority of women wouldn't have the mental capacity to tell if a guy is deep.) Because women function on a robotically emotional, empathetic level where if they can't understand something, it must be complicated/interesting, and they can't fathom men who are emotionally shallow.

Why should I be lorded over by less intelligent, less capable men, simply because women prefer their cocks? I'm not even interested, but this is the automatic female response, to put it coarsely "flight or fuck."

I mean, probably at this very moment (not implying any of the ladies here) a woman has just thought of me and robotically feigned a yawn.

And I just feel like I'm living in an automatic computer world, because there are no exceptions to the rule. Everyone respects the (unimaginative, boring, and, sadly, moronic) forms that be.

In the past, the greater part of history, adversity bred innovation. But no longer: Only those with a clear path are permitted a say (because women don't want to have sex with guys who can't be manipulated by sex.) And the whole thing is one big, self-serving, aimless machine, because, the fact is, men are not smart!

And those who take the easy, conformist path, who follow all the preset conditions for success, never questioning anything (basically being LAZY THINKERS...which is the essence of true laziness) naturally succeed...

And then we point back and say, well he's happy, has sex and money...the institution must have been infallible!

Maybe you girls realize this, maybe you don't. Maybe you men don't. I, myself, am a gnostic mystic in the purest sense, but...MEN ARE NOT FROM MT. OLYMPUS. We don't know why we're here, why you're here, what the stars are, what God is, how many fingers I'm holding up...what we're doing, where we're going, or what life and existence are.

Einstein didn't know. Nietzsche didn't know. Aristotle didn't know. Elon Musk doesn't know...

Your boyfriend doesn't know. The guy you think is hot doesn't know...

Stephen Hawking didn't know. Billie Eilish doesn't know. Kurt Cobain didn't know. Jim Morrison didn't know. Pretty sure John Lennon knew.

John Cena doesn't know. The smartest person here doesn't know. Black pink doesn't know. Vag doesn't know.

NO ONE KNOWS. NO ONE EVER WILL!

WE ARE ALL. DOPES.

FOREVER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]@@@@!!!!!°•••°°!!!!!!!

Last edited by neonspectraltoast; 07-31-2021, 05:25 AM.

Finally I have some understanding of your inner self...

or do I? You confuse me.

Are you just trying to get a reaction, or are you serious? I've been burned in life by people trying to get a reaction, and by people who can't get one. Much irony...

There's a part of me that identifies with you, perhaps because I have had a tendency to be a seeker in life as well- a gnostic mystic...

And I've been burned by people for admitting that, yet you don't. Nobody fucks with you here when you speak of such things. I'm more than a little jealous.

You say stuff like that and nobody bats an eye. But if I do, look out!...

I'm interested in your reply to this. I'm not being an asshole @ all, I really want to know.

Comment

• Din Djarin
      Din Djarin commented
      Editing a comment
      I also am mostly attracted to certain gnostic forms of christianity. Not enough to identify as a christian but still

It's not just the mystic aspects, but also simply arianistic convictions like Jesus is not (part of) the same figure as God. On that aspect orthodox christianity seems actually more mystic, right?

and all I hear, is crickets.

Figures...

Comment

Amerijuanican I was away. Don't be so impatient.

These guys are used to me by now. Back on hip it was more interesting for a while, because at a point the philosophy forums were booming. Lots of us came and went, thedope et al, and I was around a while.

I think everybody kind of gave up arguing with me, cause I have an answer for everything. lol

I am not burning you or joking. Though recently, last night in fact, I had a panic attack that has altered me mentally.

I'm not joking, I'm just this nuts.

Not looking to burn people. I would liken myself a gnostic mystic. I believe life is essentially mysterious and I have knowledge of mysterious things.

What say you?

Comment

Originally posted by the Riddler View Post
        ​​​Einstein didn't know. Nietzsche didn't know. Aristotle didn't know. Elon Musk doesn't know...

Your boyfriend doesn't know. The guy you think is hot doesn't know...

Stephen Hawking didn't know. Billie Eilish doesn't know. Kurt Cobain didn't know. Jim Morrison didn't know. Pretty sure John Lennon knew.

John Cena doesn't know. The smartest person here doesn't know. Black pink doesn't know. Vag doesn't know.

NO ONE KNOWS. NO ONE EVER WILL!

WE ARE ALL. DOPES.

FOREVER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]@@@@!!!!!°•••°°!!!!!!!

Well when you put it like that, it's quite a comforting thought, actually :-)

Comment

I've got this whole philosophy of how I don't ever have to worry. ;-)

Comment

I have panic attacks too. It's crazy.. luckily not as often as I did a few years ago. Sounds like you're having some pretty bad ones. I used to pop Valium for mine, but they took my meds.

This seems to be a difficult world to hold those mystic beliefs. Maybe not so hard now as it was in my 20s.

back in 1980s Indiana, speak of that stuff during a rural bar discussion and you're labeled for life.. lol.!

Everyone is nuts - in the world, all that matters is which tree we appear to have fallen from

I do miss the more candid discussions we all used to have on HF. Unfortunately I was too far to the right.. a sin in that neck 'o the woods.

I never intend to come off as harsh, but the world has hardened me. I once was all into the knowledge but the world has conformed me. From my second marriage, I learned to be of this world, and ironically I got burned by this world. You can't fool a group of foul peeps, they smell nice people a mile or two away. Her and her friends were better at the world than I was. I'm just a nice guy. I think we both know what effect that has on dudes in life, can't help that's how I was brought up.

How did your panic attack alter you since yesterday?

Usually they alter me in whatever I'm doing at that moment, and for the next few hours.

Comment

Women are an enigma. The whole "bad boy" thing that they, particularly younger women, often seek out is something I do not understand. It also makes me wonder how different I would be if I didn't try to play the part at times when I was younger.

There are 2 types of basic that come to mind, in the context I think you're using it. One type of basic that values social affirmation and if it's something they constantly strive for they are often conventional and dull and then the type of basic who values practicality and comes to a point or discovers a boundary where they realize their eccentricities and unconventionality are no longer sustainable or tenable.

The irony in your proclamation of women as basic is I would consider having opinions on men as seeking social affirmation and therefore basic. If that's not how you intended the term, please elaborate.

I think it's extremely rare and probably requires a special set of circumstances for someone to be able to completely reject all basic-ness and conventionality and still maintain a fulfilling social life.

I don't agree with the sweeping generalizations about women being emotional robots when they find men complicated and men not being smart because the universe possesses mysteries.

Comment

• Amerijuanican
                Amerijuanican commented
                Editing a comment
                How so?
                please explain a bit more neon

• neonspectraltoast
                neonspectraltoast commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess I believe that each person is just a well of locked up potential. I believe true spirituality can help to unlimit it.

And I'm not saying be like me. I want to see what others can do. We're all locked up inside, though, so much so we only experience the frustration of it all a lot of the time, creativity burdened by anxiety.

We are so, so much more than this. I know this to be true.

• Amerijuanican
                Amerijuanican commented
                Editing a comment
                I totally agree. And known this for a long time. If I ever even skimmed the surface of that mentality in earlier life, well let's just say worldly judgement had me down as- different.
                It's just not the way dudes are supposed to be in my area.
                Like co-workers used to say about me at work "Nothing like his dad, is he"?
                He worked there too.

Why do you say you think John lennon "knew " he didn't believe in anything

Comment

Or is that what your trying to say ?

Comment

• neonspectraltoast
                  neonspectraltoast commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He believed in himself. He went about it his own way. I disagree on many points, but he knew he was him. =)

• Amerijuanican
                  Amerijuanican commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that's what I wasn't taught when growing up.
                  probably something I really needed to know long ago, and esp. how to actually think that way

Originally posted by Dr. Doom View Post
                I have panic attacks too. It's crazy.. luckily not as often as I did a few years ago. Sounds like you're having some pretty bad ones. I used to pop Valium for mine, but they took my meds.

This seems to be a difficult world to hold those mystic beliefs. Maybe not so hard now as it was in my 20s.

back in 1980s Indiana, speak of that stuff during a rural bar discussion and you're labeled for life.. lol.!

Everyone is nuts - in the world, all that matters is which tree we appear to have fallen from

I do miss the more candid discussions we all used to have on HF. Unfortunately I was too far to the right.. a sin in that neck 'o the woods.

I never intend to come off as harsh, but the world has hardened me. I once was all into the knowledge but the world has conformed me. From my second marriage, I learned to be of this world, and ironically I got burned by this world. You can't fool a group of foul peeps, they smell nice people a mile or two away. Her and her friends were better at the world than I was. I'm just a nice guy. I think we both know what effect that has on dudes in life, can't help that's how I was brought up.

How did your panic attack alter you since yesterday?

Usually they alter me in whatever I'm doing at that moment, and for the next few hours.

It's a plain fact that this world is ultimately a mystery, though. That much is just logical.

Me, I've seen too much. I'm practically half-dead, which is part of the panic attack. But what doesn't kill you... It was just unfamiliar to me. Like sleep paralysis was at first.

But I wonder why I'm so clinging to this life. I guess I just like it.

People don't typically let you be that way...but I wheedled my way in undetected with strange magic. And crash landed all at once. Now...they can do their worst if they must. It gets easier. There's still some things I'd like to do that I don't, due to worry, like go out in my Riddler makeup whenever I want.

Comment

Audiogen I'm having trouble following what you're saying, maybe from the stroke, or my edibles are kicking in hehe..

mallyboppa Who referenced John Lennon? I must have missed something (?)

Comment

• mallyboppa
                    mallyboppa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The op did

Originally posted by Dr. Doom View Post
                  Audiogen I'm having trouble following what you're saying, maybe from the stroke, or my edibles are kicking in hehe..
                  It was a response to the OP...

Quote specific parts if you want me to further elaborate but the gist of it is that I'm not as misanthropic as the Riddler, society cultivates conventional thought and reins in outside-the-box thinking, and women are a mystery.

Comment

Everyone's a mystery, not just women.

Comment

Though in addition to being mysterious, women are up to something collectively...shape shifters...

Comment

Working...
                      X