Do Girls Like Being Noticed...Sexually I Mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Girls Like Being Noticed...Sexually I Mean

Something has me puzzled. There is a young woman I work with that is..."gifted", up top I mean. She regularly wears tops that are revealing, to the point where half her breasts are visible. Which is fine by me. πŸ˜€ The thing I don't understand is that when we all go out to eat on Fridays she will occasionally act upset when a guy at the restaurant "notices". She'll say "what a creeper" or similar things. So I point blank asked her, what do you expect. You are very noticeable to men. So she said she doesn't mind some guys noticing, just not others. This confuses me. How can that be controlled? At a glance is seems to me that women go to much more trouble to appear attractive than men do, but when a guy notices they sometimes seem offended.

What say you all?

I really don't mind getting attention from men, but it definitely depends on the type of attention. A quick, appreciative glance is flattering. Some dudes have this way of staring at you like they own you though, which is creepy

I can't really relate to guys staring at my boobs all the time lol, but I imagine if I had big boobs and didn't want men staring at them I would dress more conservatively

Comment

• Din Djarin
      Din Djarin commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet strange men pat you on the booty all the time though! (which would be despicable of course)

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post
    So she said she doesn't mind some guys noticing, just not others.
    That's what I was going to say before I even read the thread.

Comment

They enjoy being noticed if the find a man attractive.

If not, "omg .. he's a Creeper!!! "

Comment

I don't know a better way to put it, but:

Some guys (and probably some women too) just have a creepy vibe to them. There is this energy about them that just makes your skin crawl a little--or they are just aggressive and their non-verbal cues make you uncomfortable. Those types of people give you attention regardless of how provocatively you dress, it's something else about you that draws them in.

Comment

I see women as my sisters, except for my wife. I see her in a sexual way always

Comment

I see all women as children. It's cute and all when they try to do things, but at the end of the day we grownups, we men, call the shots.

Comment

Ask your female workmate to perhaps wear a shirt when out.
              So that she looks neat and doesn't look like an embarrassed lady because of her boobs showing everywhere.

She sounds like she's deliberately wanting to give her male counterparts hard ons.

Comment

i have to see these cans

Comment

In my opinion, if you get caught giving more than a quick glance you are being creepy...unless you are familiar with the persson being observed and you know they are truly ok with being undressed in your imagination.

For future reference, if you ever meet me, feel free to undress me with your imagination. And feel free to include George Clooney in my stead, like my wife surely does.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post

That's what I was going to say before I even read the thread.
                    Originally posted by Amerijuanican View Post
                    They enjoy being noticed if the find a man attractive.

If not, "omg .. he's a Creeper!!! "
                    Women are (perhaps unfairly) expecting men to understand and accept their place in an animalistic hierarchy even though men have been brought up as humans and don't quite understand that as innately as perhaps low ranking chimpanzees and wolves do

Comment

I believe that all women own their bodies. So if they want to reveal a little or maybe more than a little of their body, that is their constitutional right.
                      "The embers of our past lives lie smouldering within us awaiting the winds of remembrance to fan them in flames of reality." Dax.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post

Women are (perhaps unfairly) expecting men to understand and accept their place in an animalistic hierarchy even though men have been brought up as humans and don't quite understand that as innately as perhaps low ranking chimpanzees and wolves do
                        Nowadays, yes.

But a few decades ago, it wasn't like this.

I can remember a time when women just thought it was cute that they were being noticed. Certainly not now.

A creeper used to be what you slide under your car on, to change oil. Now the cars are lower, hard to do that now lol ..

What's even funnier is to turn around and catch women staring! Hmm..

Comment

• Din Djarin
                          Din Djarin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Unwanted attention from males is a thing of all times.

• Dr. Doom
                          Dr. Doom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If you say so, it must be.

For the record if I'm looking at a male for any substantial amount of time it's usually "fucken look at this stooge wouldya"

Comment

I think i saw a youtube video of a male who was looking for a bit of attention
                          He decided to put a fake big dick down his pants to make it look like he had a stiffy.

He had the women all over him all because they saw that he had a big dick.

Comment

Working...
                          X