Sexual frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual frequency

Last edited by Poeticdevices; 08-24-2020, 06:18 PM.

I've never exactly been smooth with the ladies, but yeah I can kinda tell. Something about the eyes. I also test personal space; if she let's me close without seeming uncomfortable about it that's a good indication.

But def the eyes.

Comment

Where are you meeting the dudes? Meeting at the coffee shop and meeting on tinder definitely have different expectations involved.

Comment

Yeah what egg said. Where you meet a guy is going to impact the start point of expectations. Unless you're seeking casual sex, I'd say a guy having the expectation of it is immediately a red flag. Hoping for it is another thing, of course. But anyone looking for a lasting relationship is likely to not have that expectation because it's not the sole or main purpose of dating.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Last edited by Poeticdevices; 08-24-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Din Djarin
            Din Djarin commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm thinking it could be for a large part you, the guy senses you're game for it, which most women doesn't show that soon. So when someone does a certain kind of guy acts upon that nice change right away.

• eggsprog
            eggsprog commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems like he may be breaking some rules there lol.

Originally posted by Poeticdevices View Post
          No, this thread isn't about having sex on the radio lol

People want to have sex. This is obvious. I like sex too, but I'm not as overt as some people seem to be
          But you do apparently give off some vibe? I don't think it's necessarily on the woman, like they attract a certain kind of guy or something. A lot of guys are game and eager for having sex as soon as possible. The ones who act upon that urge will try it with a wide variety of women. BUT... that they may often succeed with you (if i understand correctly ) may not only be because of initial attraction?
          For me, there's basically no middle ground between meeting the dude and when we're gonna bang. I guess.. What I'm wondering is how full on do others come on to you?
          As a man im already in a diff situation of course. I wish women came on as strong on me as men typically do. Would create a lot of clarity at the least! :P
          Esp in public women don't show it as often as quickly as some men do for good reason. So I don't blame them generally But men who come on strong without being very careful if the targeted lady appreciates that has influenced my usual approach. That icw the fact i don't usually go for only one time sex (its technically appealing but the common approaches how to get it don't suit me) makes me also go less full on so to say.
          For me, it seems like the dude knows we're gonna have sex. How does it seem so obvious? Is it a vibe I'm putting off? Or am I attracted to guys who are just like that??
          Could it be the latter? What do you think?
          How can you tell when a girl wants to have sex with you? Or does it not even matter?
          It does matter. It's just less common for men to be approached full on by an attractive woman. Unless a man is really hot or otherwise perceived very attractive of course.
          But usually it gets hinted at perfectly clear sex is gonna be an option. If we keep connecting the next few times we meet. Which suits me a lot. But like I said: the idea of women coming on strong on me in order to have sex fast is not unappealing either :P It's just not reality or the most practical way for me to go. But happily i found out giving it some time is a great way to get quality sex Frankly i laugh at and pity most guys who aim to get sex as quick (and often) with a new woman as possible. Even when they succeed in that regard (most do not).

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticdevices View Post
            No, this thread isn't about having sex on the radio lol
            96.9 fm?

What I'm wondering is how full on do others come on to you?
            fuck if i know, i can't read people for shit. seems to me they give no hints whatsoever until they get frustrated and are like "are we going to do this or not?"

For me, it seems like the dude knows we're gonna have sex. How does it seem so obvious? Is it a vibe I'm putting off? Or am I attracted to guys who are just like that??
            i haven't gotten that vibe from you, so it's hard to say. but my guess is it's a combination of both.

How can you tell when a girl wants to have sex with you? Or does it not even matter?
            like i said before, i generally figure it out when she gets annoyed and says let's fucking do this already. not that i don't try before that, but for whatever reason i usually just piss them off when i try, and when i don't try i piss them off by not trying.

of course it matters. this isn't hf, nobody rapey hangs out here.

Comment

I'm unna fuk yor perdy mout

Comment

i am being over run with people who want eggs....i was buying a coffee at our island spot.....supporting the local business because out ferry is not docking in the village for 3 years while they redo our dock

anyway a smoking hot 50ish yr old woman asks me....''are you bxxxxx the egg-man?''.....she was pretty so i would have said yes even if i wasnt....but i am ....turns out i know her kids and she owns the hippie house in the village....we call it that because hippies live there...her kids and their friends.....she tried to prepay me for eggs and i said please no....i use heavy medical cannabis and can never remember egg orders in advance....she says ''me too''....so she's a smoker....

so ya...new attractive egg customer

Comment

• the Riddler
                  the Riddler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe you could fertilize her eggs.

• Rev J
                  Rev J commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you also the walrus?

I met a girl online, and I don't know wtf is going on. All I know is she's pretty. She's not a catfish. But she is loopy as fuck. Her idea is that her body is my property, and I control it. Lol

Comment

• the Riddler
                  the Riddler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh okay. Well your idea of what a man is is going to get you hurt plenty of times. The men you're into are total dullards, and you'll never be able to accept your life as something so mundane as being centered around a man. You seem to romanticize men, which is an utter mistake. These guys you chase are a joke.

I consider you intelligent except in the respect of your attitude towards men. I could be mistaken, but it seems you want to center yourself around some kind of hero, but they just aren't where you're looking. I guess it's your curse. The men you find physically attractive happen to be self-centered morons. Good luck!

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just sincerely do not care

• the Riddler
                  the Riddler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I just want you to be happy. Some of these guys you introduce us to, though...yeesh. You can do so much better. I honestly don't know what you're thinking.

It shows right away when someone is confortable with their sexual life.

Comment

What happened to Faelixx?

Comment

• Din Djarin
                    Din Djarin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Last thing I noticed was she was insulting Rollingalong about how he took care of his kid and she got pissed off that people said it was under the belt.

• Youfreeme
                    Youfreeme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Aw, ok. I hope she feels better soon

I have no idea what this thread is about. Based on the title I thought it was about how often people are smashing out there. But the responses seem to indicate that's not the topic. So I am going to with... purple. Purple is my favorite color.

Comment

• Youfreeme
                    Youfreeme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I forgot what the topic was about, but it wasn't about that (which I had also assumed).

My favorite sexual frequency is 42 MHz.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                    My favorite sexual frequency is 42 MHz.
                    42 million cycles per second? You put vibrators to shame. 😀

Comment

Working...
                    X