Sex in the Time of COVID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex in the Time of COVID

I live alone, which wasn't so bad when you could have a friend come by for intimacy.

But, for the past year Sheltering in Place and wearing a face mask when around others has ended that.

Just to be sure, I checked what would be safe to do. What I've been doing - Jerking off.
    ?
    Last edited by Shale; 02-17-2021, 05:26 PM.

I can't really imagine it being that different. Some people are finally wearing masks at stores and stuff, just because I guess they're tired of yelling at minimum wage workers about it and figure it's easier just to wear it. But other than that nobody is really doing anything different. I'm sure getting laid would not be significantly harder than it used to be.

Comment

• Din Djarin
      Din Djarin commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, bars and clubs are closed in a lot of countries

Casual sex in self quarantaine/social distancing times is almost just as easy as in normal times I suspect. Stuff like Tinder and just use your brain/be responsible (which we should be with casual sex anyway, regardless of being in a pandemic or not :P ) should be able to do the trick!

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
      ...I'm sure getting laid would not be significantly harder than it used to be.
      Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post
      Casual sex in self quarantaine/social distancing times is almost just as easy as in normal times I suspect. ...
      Uh, did you read the meme of the Sex Precautions for the Aerial Transmitted virus? ?

EVERY Sexual thing I used to do with partners is now a sure way to contract COVID-19.

I can't Kiss them, Lick them (especially Rimming) or Suck them.

OK, you can probably safely Butt Fuck someone while wearing a Condom AND SCUBA GEAR.
      ?
      But that is not like it used to be.
      Last edited by Shale; 02-17-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• mallyboppa
        mallyboppa commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you Been offered The Vaccine yet Mate ?

• Shale
        Shale commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I live in Floriduh.
        I have been contacted by Walgreen's and am on their waiting list when they get the vaccine.

Well yeah, there's someone out there saying that everything you do is pretty much guaranteed to kill you and everyone you know because of covid. I'm just saying that in the real world, almost nobody listens to that stuff.

If you do follow the advice to a t, then absolutely masturbation is the only way to go. Probably using sanitizer for lubrication, which will be truly awful if you do too much of it and create a raw spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
        Well yeah, there's someone out there saying that everything you do is pretty much guaranteed to kill you and everyone you know because of covid. I'm just saying that in the real world, almost nobody listens to that stuff.
        OMG R U an Anti Masker?

That "someone out there" is a credible pathologist who has studied virus's probably longer than you have been on the planet.
        Plus, as a health care worker who has worn masks in a hospital setting to prevent my own exposure or exposing others to pathogens, I know the value & necessity of precautions.

A lot of us in "the real world" do listen to "that stuff." Probably a lot of that half-million ppl who have died of this virus are the ones to whom you are referring that don't listen to sound prevention strategies.

Comment

How can a handkerchief stop the deadliest disease to hit the earth? It doesn’t. Masks don’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieDerkins View Post
            How can a handkerchief stop the deadliest disease to hit the earth? It doesn’t. Masks don’t work.
            Handkerchiefs and other single layer cloth has been effective in limiting larger aerosolied particles containing viruses from being inhaled.
            2-layer masks work better and N-95 masks actually filter the virus. All of this has been proven both in lab and in life.

This is not new. Masks have been used in surgery for about a century now, with proven effectiveness in preventing infection from ppl breathing over an open wound.
            Masks have been used in hospital rooms to prevent spreading aerially transmitted pathogens.
            There is empirical evidence that masks do work.

DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT MASKS DON'T WORK?

I made my first mask last April out of an old tank top.

More recently, I got a two layer cloth mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Shale View Post

OMG R U an Anti Masker?

That "someone out there" is a credible pathologist who has studied virus's probably longer than you have been on the planet.
              Plus, as a health care worker who has worn masks in a hospital setting to prevent my own exposure or exposing others to pathogens, I know the value & necessity of precautions.

A lot of us in "the real world" do listen to "that stuff." Probably a lot of that half-million ppl who have died of this virus are the ones to whom you are referring that don't listen to sound prevention strategies.
              i never said that you shouldn't wear a mask, i just know i'm out there every day trying to do my job and spending about half my time getting screamed at by people who seem to think that i made up the mask laws and my attempts to keep my job are actually attempts to take away their freedoms.

that said, there's a lot of scaremongering going on too. like everything political these days, the truth is somewhere in between the two arguments, but you never get to hear that perspective because everything has become all or nothing lately.

Comment

• Shale
                Shale commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately, pathogens do not follow politics - they just do their thing. That's why it is best to listen to ppl versed in science instead of politicians.

I'm one of those old guys scream at ppl NOT wearing a mask when they try to get too close to me. I also tell mouthbreathers to cover their damned nose.

Yeah, any interaction that you have with someone during a pandemic puts you at risk for contracting the virus. But, some people think the risk of getting covid is worth getting laid for. Priorities, I guess .

What you could do is find a friend who is taking quarantine as seriously as you are, and who you trust, and exclusively hook up with that person. Get tested regularly.
              Last edited by Youfreeme; 02-17-2021, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• mallyboppa
                mallyboppa commented
                Editing a comment
                That sounds like common sense !

I've heard there are terms such as "Facui-ing" and "Maskerading" which have entered the dating lexicon. I don't know exactly what either of them are, the former doesn't sound appealing, but I think they both have to do with taking certain levels of COVID precautions when dating.

Comment

I, personally, only date people who wear 3 masks AND 3 condoms. And change their gloves every time they touch me anywhere.

Comment

• mallyboppa
                  mallyboppa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah but haven't you always been that way ?

Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                I, personally, only date people who wear 3 masks AND 3 condoms. And change their gloves every time they touch me anywhere.
                I can see that.

Comment

I've just been banging butts like usual.

Comment

• mallyboppa
                    mallyboppa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You cant give it to yourself ( like so many things ! )

Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                  I, personally, only date people who wear 3 masks AND 3 condoms.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.a7dxwiI0FL1EW-SGdT1ARAAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	99000

"I like big butts and I can not lie"
                  - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Comment

Working...
                  X