Business trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business trips

What sort of places have you traveled to for work and professional assignments?

Did you pay for the travel & lodging or did the company?

My first business trip was to Vancouver WA for a freelance assignment. I paid for the gas to drive up there but I stayed at a friend’s place for free. It was a successful trip.

I have an expenses-paid trip to Waco TX coming up. I’ll be training some people out there.

I had another business trip to Kuwait earlier this year. But it was canceled when the first Covid lockdowns took place. That was super disappointing but it would’ve sucked to get trapped their during those months.

nashville a couple times. other than that, i don't think i've done anything out of state (well, just across the state line a few times). overnight in columbus once or twice.

it's always paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
      nashville a couple times. other than that, i don't think i've done anything out of state (well, just across the state line a few times). overnight in columbus once or twice.

it's always paid for.
      I travelled out of Nashville a couple years ago and they still have a smoker's lounge there. So I spent $80 getting drunk on $10 beers and staggered down to the smoker's lounge and chained smoked before my flight. Good memories.

Comment

Working...
      X