Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wrong.

About everything.

Huh? Nah, not everything... some things probably, but aren’t we all! .

are you doing ok?

Comment

• the Riddler
      the Riddler commented
      Editing a comment
      Not okay at all with some of the things I've said.

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Beach Ball Bitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Well all you can do is let the people know what you said ... And that you were wrong... say sorry and move forward. Friends are pretty understanding and forgiving. Lately I noticed you seemed to be rather down.

Comment

Comment

I'm wrong about a lot of things.

But then again, if I wasn't wrong about things I wouldn't do cool things like jump off a three story building and survive with the ability to walk again in ten weeks.

I was just thinking, that's actually one of the coolest things I've ever done. I mean, I'll never be able to run long distances again , but that's overrated.

I'd probably prefer that I can honestly say I jumped off a building than to still be running twelve miles because....I dunno....I mean, if I could do it over again I wouldn't jump, but a lot of good came out of it.

If I hadn't been really wrong about things, police never would have transported me to the Twin Cities. The Twin Cities is where I was meant to be, where I met the Capitol Hill Queens, and I would never have started praying to Mussolini if I hadn't lived in the Twin Cities, because of multiple factors.

But I had to totally fuck up badly and it sucked for multiple people.

Relax! Some of your fuck ups might be serving a purpose.

That doesn't mean you give up trying to be the best version of yourself, but I'm a firm believer that God will make good come out of your fuck ups if you ask him to.

Comment

vote for biden

Comment

i wonder if spaceman knows there's no special privileges granted after raising your post count.

Comment

You were right.

Tell your sister...

You were right.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                i wonder if spaceman knows there's no special privileges granted after raising your post count.

Comment

Working...
                X