Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edifying experience with a drug dealer you wouldn't think integrity would come from.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edifying experience with a drug dealer you wouldn't think integrity would come from.

So, one of my drug dealers, the primary one actually , encourages me to stay sober and he made a lot of money off me.

The other day he needed a favor involving his motorcycle, and I told him " I have an AA meeting to be at , but I can quit the meeting , it's not important."

He said "Oh no. I'm not letting you miss those meetings. You need it."

Keep in mind, this is a poor impoverished black fella in the ghetto (for those of you who think black drug dealers are bad). He should have cared less whether I made it to the meeting, as he needed me to be home during that time, and his bike was in danger of being hotwired as a result of me going to the meeting.

Not to mention, those meetings cause me to spend less money on the product he sells, and he needs money and is unemployed. Clearly his only motive in wanting me to make it to those meetings was he wants me to leave a life of drug addiction and get well.

I found it edifying. Especially when you consider he has been in my apartment many times, and I have Fascist propaganda all over my walls, and the common belief is that Fascism = Racism/hate.

When one of his home boys (his enemy now) stole my backpack and phone while I slept, he tracked him down and got it back for me.

I don't know how to help this guy when I can't even really help myself, but he deserves way more than to be a drug addict dealin drugs. He has integrity and is not selfish.

He's an IV drug user and sells drugs, but better than most people I feel with all that is stacked against him. His Father is a drug dealer too. Things just aren't black and white! (no pun intended )
    Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 05-06-2021, 04:55 PM.

He deals DRUGS and addicted little kids to steroids, and you've been SMOKING.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
      He deals DRUGS and addicted little kids to steroids
      he's making alphas! doing a service to the women of the world.

Comment

In HS, I bought a quarter off a couple dudes (they seemed unseperable...)

It was a bag of likely ragweed..

a class bully, one I got along with said give me that, Ill dump it on his f*ckin' head.. and he would have.

Which would have attracted a teacher's attention to all of us.. I said no, rough 'em up but don't dump it on them...I think my buddy was disappointed with me but I'm sure I averted a big f*ckin' problem. (law, school, parents...)
        mother moon -she's calling me back to her silver womb,
        father of creation -takes me from my stolen tomb
        seventh-advent unicorn is waiting in the skies,
        a symptom of the universe, a love that never dies!
        🧙‍♂️

Comment

If you said AA, maybe he thought you meant getting clean just from alcohol and that way you could buy more Meth.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
            If you said AA, maybe he thought you meant getting clean just from alcohol and that way you could buy more Meth.

I told him it was a meeting, but yes, in the past I have said AA. But I think he realizes I don't have an alcohol problem.

Who knows though. You could potentially be right, but when he was wondering why I almost never buy from him lately, my response was that I've cut way back, and he fist bumped me and encouraged me to stay clean.

Comment

Aw : ) well, cool. Good for him.

Comment

Working...
              X