Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sword fight... asmo or anyone, can you translate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sword fight... asmo or anyone, can you translate?

i'm not sure what the link to twitter's homepage means, but as far as i know a sword fight is just when two guys use the same toilet and cross streams.

Comment

• SpaceMan
      SpaceMan commented
      Editing a comment
      for twitter links you have to click on the bird

what kind of backwoods programming does twitter have? who would decide to have an apparent link to the site's main page, and hide the actual link in the logo?

anyway, do we know where this happened or are you just asking asmo because it seems kind of european? i couldn't understand much, but i thought they just sounded british.

Comment

• Youfreeme
      Youfreeme commented
      Editing a comment
      Bad UX design

• SpaceMan
      SpaceMan commented
      Editing a comment
      twitter doesnt exactly have an elon type genius running it

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Beach Ball Bitch commented
      Editing a comment
      I asked asmo because Dutch usually know 4 languages. It sounded Dutch or German...but maybe it is Russian...

They act European in general.

Comment

Ah sorry, putting it in the link thing didn’t work. Maybe this way is better

https://twitter.com/Austin_Zone/stat...527811585?s=20

Comment

Looks like cultural appropriation to me

Comment

Why would someone watch this? They're going to get hurt.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
            Beach Ball Bitch commented
            Editing a comment
            There was a time when people knew how to fight with swords... I do wonder what they were fighting about ... and then that guy who comes in and kick the guy in the head when he is down.

Anyways it sounded Dutch to me. I know it was not English.

That was way more intense than I was expecting.

Comment

I don't understand why the other guy gets to just run up and kick the guy on the ground twice in the head. That clearly must violate the sportsmanship of a sword fight.

Comment

I didn't see any swords in the video. I saw what looked like an itak and a machete

Comment

I couldn't even watch it. I don't want to see somebody get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by everything bagel View Post
                  I didn't see any swords in the video. I saw what looked like an itak and a machete
                  You’re so bright with your semantics, which are yet again, wrong. FYI i originally called it a knife fight... but it is not an itak. It is more than a knife fight. these are swords, a machete is simply a short form of a falchion which is a sword.

a machete can be classified as a sword, but you are so bright I think you would know this. It is a chopper style sword, which does exist, especially when used as a weapon rather than a tool.

this is what an Itak tagalog looks like, it is also a sword.

Click image for larger version  Name:	84567A92-204C-49A2-B73E-7558327BCDDE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	136553

a sword is an instrument of destruction in combat. a weapon with a long blade for cutting or thrusting.

yep, they are swords. Happy I could help you out with your understanding of your second language.
                  Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 05-11-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
                    I don't understand why the other guy gets to just run up and kick the guy on the ground twice in the head. That clearly must violate the sportsmanship of a sword fight.
                    Was this some kind of agreed upon duel tho? Looked like a couple of MS 13 members going off on each other

Comment

ive seen much better machete work on the ync

Comment

Originally posted by everything bagel View Post

Was this some kind of agreed upon duel tho? Looked like a couple of MS 13 members going off on each other
                        MS 13? The guy who runs up and kicks him looks like he could've been searching for a Jigglypuff moments prior.

Comment

• SpaceMan
                          SpaceMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          reminded me of Ma'Khia Bryants dad kicking that first girl she missed with the knife
                      Working...
                      X