Covid Lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid Lockdown

I hate them so much, we are currently in our fourth in a year where I live. The longest lasted nearly 4 months last year and every time it feels like you're in jail.

The "R" number here is back above 1. Ages ago they said that when this happens is when we go into lockdown, but they never stuck to that statement. I'd be sick of it too.. four in one year.. lol
    are they paying people over there? How does it work?
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
      The "R" number here is back above 1. Ages ago they said that when this happens is when we go into lockdown, but they never stuck to that statement. I'd be sick of it too.. four in one year.. lol
      are they paying people over there? How does it work?
      ​​​​​​
      No Jessica, our state government jump at shadows these days because last year we had a lot of covid cases and so they try and nip it in the bud early now by putting us on random lockdowns once the numbers get to double figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Micko View Post
        I hate them so much, we are currently in our fourth in a year where I live. The longest lasted nearly 4 months last year and every time it feels like you're in jail.
        Notice it's only Victoria? Because your dickhead communist premier signed you up to be a U.N. "safe city" . Noticed the cops with different uniforms? U.N. cops. It's a test case for the country I believe and its criminal the way they are treating people and ruining their livelihoods.

And ruining lives,there's probably more deaths from suicide than wuflu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

Notice it's only Victoria? Because your dickhead communist premier signed you up to be a U.N. "safe city" . Noticed the cops with different uniforms? U.N. cops. It's a test case for the country I believe and its criminal the way they are treating people and ruining their livelihoods.

I totally agree MT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

Here come the conspiracy theories again….

Agree it sucks for people who can’t work but it’s 2 fucking weeks. Put your big boy pants on and stop the whinging and conspiracy theories.

Comment

• Mustard Tiger
              Mustard Tiger commented
              Editing a comment
              2 weeks?? point out the conspiracy theory too cobber cos if you were capable of research you would know what I said is true.

• Micko
              Micko commented
              Editing a comment
              Just leave the knucklehead alone MT, he has NFI how to even put on his nappy let alone his big boy pants.

• JVP
              JVP commented
              Editing a comment
              You are not posting facts at all. It is all dribble.

This lockdown has been 2 weeks.

2 weeks. ?

Its been 450 days ...

Comment

Originally posted by JVP View Post

Agree it sucks for people who can’t work but it’s 2 fucking weeks. Put your big boy pants on and stop the whinging and conspiracy theories.
              Whats two weeks?

By the 10th lockdown in 2023, will you be still saying its just two weeks?

Comment

• JVP
                JVP commented
                Editing a comment
                This lockdown is 2 weeks.

You probably work in a cushy government job and get paid anyway but what about the people living paycheck to paycheck with a mortgage and kids. That jab is turning your brain to mush or are you just an ignorant,inconsiderate government loving cuck without a spine.

Big boy pants ffs, some of your peers probably killed themselves in these last "2 weeks " alone,let alone the last 12 months of bullshit.

Also it's widely tipped this latest inhumane lockdown will be extended to the 21st at least so again,2 weeks??

Comment

If with some restaurants as little as 3% of the patrons are bothering using the QR code scan in thing....

Don't you think it's starting to smell pretty funky how they have managed to track down every close contact how every many dozen times outbreaks have happened in Victoria. Somehow they have managed to track down every one that paid cash, gave a fake number, or didn't even bother checking in

The odds of that actually being true would be astronomical by now

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                  If with some restaurants as little as 3% of the patrons are bothering using the QR code scan in thing....

Don't you think it's starting to smell pretty funky how they have managed to track down every close contact how every many dozen times outbreaks have happened in Victoria. Somehow they have managed to track down every one that paid cash, gave a fake number, or didn't even bother checking in

The odds of that actually being true would be astronomical by now

​​​​​​
                  People who can think critically are waking up to the lies??

Comment

Lockdowns have been proven not to slow virus spreading.

Comment

so glad im self employed....and my trade is deemed essential so no karens can report me

im proud to say ive never once in my life received an unemployment check or welfare to get by...ive always managed to find a way to pay bills myself

Comment

Attempted suicide rates among Victorian teenagers have skyrocketed by 184 per cent in the past six months.

Disturbing new data from the Kids Helpline revealed the shocking statistic after Victoria was plunged into its fourth major Covid-19 lockdown in the past 12 months.

Teenagers aged 13-18 were the most at risk, accounting for 75 per cent of the total crisis interventions from December 1, 2020, to May 31, 2021.

Attempted suicide rates among Victorian teenagers have skyrocketed by 184 per cent in the past six months.

Comment

And if there ever was enough people that actually give a shit about the virus, you'd have way more than 20,000 a day lining up to get vaccinated. That's like 10 days in a row now of less than 20,000. Supply isn't an excuse now. 697,000 total doses means at most there is only 5% of the Victorian population fully vaccinated

Click image for larger version

Name:	E3ZRl7YWYAYN5NR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	145657

Comment

• Mustard Tiger
                            Mustard Tiger commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This latest lockdown and "Indian Delta" variant is another scare campaign to try to fool more people into being vaxxed. Notice it turned into Delta instead of Indian strain because the Indian government called out the bullshit and issued a warning to stop calling it Indian strain. There is a huge agenda to force vaccinations worldwide and the Victorian government is massively complicit.

• JVP
                            JVP commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Your tin foil hat suits you MT.
                        Working...
                        X