My theory on Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My theory on Trump

I have always said that Trump was part of the plan all along. Not the "Q" (a CIA psyop) plan, or the plan of the people, but that of the global elite which many falsely believe despises Trump and wants to destroy him for political reasons. What is happening in this country right now would never have been allowed to happen without the division and polarization Trump (in conjunction with the media which always loved him until he decided to run for office) helped to create on behalf of the hidden hand that runs this world from behind the curtain. Trump helped to radicalize and mobilize the left, giving birth to this 'woke' insanity, while also helping to marginalize anyone who disagrees as being a white supremacist bigot. Not that I think Trump ever said anything inherently racist, but his inflammatory rhetoric played into exactly what the media wanted. The globalists LOVE Trump. They absolutely adore him because of the necessary division he helped to create. The division necessary to bring about this New World Order I have been speaking about since 2003-04. And the biggest lie of all is that they hate him just because the media plays the obvious game of hating him, which only emboldens his supporters and thus feeds into the Hegelian Dialectic which keeps the people divided and enslaved.

I find it funny that people seem to either LOVE him as an almost savior of sorts, or HATE him as the worst person who ever walked the face of this earth. I merely see him as another actor on the world stage playing his part and being rewarded handsomely for it. The sole purpose of Trump was to stir up shit in order to get us all hating one another instead of understanding and coming to terms with what is actually going on in this word. Shit is about to get very real, real fast.
    Last edited by Pressed_Rat; 07-10-2021, 03:53 AM.

The Donald will be back in 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
      At the rate things are going, I am not sure we will still have a country in 2024. Things are coming to a head fast. I can just see them pulling the rug out from under us any day now, be it through a cyber attack, economic collapse, or whatever.

That is another thing that gets me. People bitch and complain about what is happening in this country, but what is being done about it? Most people are content to just sit back, watch football, and beat their meat until daddy Trump returns in 2024 in a fiery chariot from the sky. This breeds just the apathy the system wants. FOX News, at the end of the day, is no better or different than CNN or MSNBC. It is all designed to get people taking a side and utterly powerless.
      Last edited by Pressed_Rat; 07-10-2021, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
        Really hope the blue team drops pretenses and we get Trump V The Rock like the people deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressed_Rat View Post

I find it funny that people seem to either LOVE him as an almost savior of sorts, or HATE him as the worst person who ever walked the face of this earth. I merely see him as another actor on the world stage playing his part and being rewarded handsomely for it. The sole purpose of Trump was to stir up shit in order to get us all hating one another instead of understanding and coming to terms with what is actually going on in this word. Shit is about to get very real, real fast.
          Yep. Totally agree.

Comment

Rat, I liked your skeptical insights since my Day 1 on the old site. You’ve been one of the more intelligent members who could see the bullshit where others couldn’t.

But I do not believe Trump was an actor who was part of a major plan to embolden the woke movement. Nor was he rewarded handsomely for this. Since being president, his net worth went down a couple billion. Compare that to net worth of other previous presidents like Obama, Clinton, and the Bush families who took advantage of the power as a get-rich-quick scheme. Trump could’ve kept doing his Apprentice show, stay loved by the media, and gotten much richer by doing so. If Trump was part of this plan, the media and powers that be wouldn’t have had to commit blatant election fraud in key states. He was a disruptor to the establishment in many ways and they wanted him gone. He was able to make it that far with the name recognition he built himself as a celebrity businessman. No one else with his policies would’ve been able to pull it off without all that. The establishment will do everything in their power to give him a negative place in the history books.

But I sense that you’ll take all I’ve said, and claim it’s part of the plan all along.

Comment

He certainly exposed the swamp for all it is... we didn't know for sure how bad it was til Trump took office.

And I truly believe the election was supposed to go to miss Hillary Clinton.

She sure thought so, thought she had it in the bag.

But, by god it will never happen again, as the DNC will be glad to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Amerijuanican View Post
                He certainly exposed the swamp for all it is... we didn't know for sure how bad it was til Trump took office.

But, by god it will never happen again, as the DNC will be glad to let you know.
                What I mean is, the elections will be stacked from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post

Yep. Totally agree.
                  Just curious, but do you also agree with the OP's assertion that he is basically a puppet in a big global plan of some hidden elite?

Comment

Originally posted by Pressed_Rat View Post

At the rate things are going, I am not sure we will still have a country in 2024. Things are coming to a head fast. I can just see them pulling the rug out from under us any day now, be it through a cyber attack, economic collapse, or whatever.

That is another thing that gets me. People bitch and complain about what is happening in this country, but what is being done about it? Most people are content to just sit back, watch football, and beat their meat until daddy Trump returns in 2024 in a fiery chariot from the sky. This breeds just the apathy the system wants. FOX News, at the end of the day, is no better or different than CNN or MSNBC. It is all designed to get people taking a side and utterly powerless.
                    I agree more with the second paragraph here. I think people are prone to see some secret plan into a complex and hard to fix situation.

I'm sure that there are several rich and powerful people who suits that this country is in an endless status quo, polarised to shit or even goes down in a certain way, but no, they have not planned every bad thing leading up to this situation.
                    If enough American citizens would get out of their chair and constructively work on the change they want, they could. It would be impossible if there really was a secret elite in charge and in control of everything (not just most things in the USA, but globally).

Yes, there are all kinds of schemes behind the scenes, no, it is not succesfully controlling everything (I think its likely there are different groups or rich and powerful elites, with opposing power bases. The people who pull the strings in like Russia or China are not the same as in the western world)

Comment

Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post

Just curious, but do you also agree with the OP's assertion that he is basically a puppet in a big global plan of some hidden elite?
                      I do think that the people with the most influence over how the world progresses are not ones we necessarily know the names of, sure.

I've said before that the people with the real power are going to benefit whichever political party is in power, and that it's in their interests to swing between the two, for the sake of causing division, and making us blame each other. So yes, I can easily imagine the same people who got Trump into power being the same ones to get him out, too.

I think it's nuts when people claim to know specifics about this, who they are, how they work, names of organisations. Those types of conspiracy theories are likely encouraged by the actual "secret elite", as again, it distracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post

I think it's nuts when people claim to know specifics about this, who they are, how they work, names of organisations. Those types of conspiracy theories are likely encouraged by the actual "secret elite", as again, it distracts.
                        Yeah, that's also why the people who spread them often remain vague. People convinced of this secret global elite are often hinting they know specifics, but when you ask for their knowledge they say stuff like I'm not going to do your homework haha.. Ok, thanks whistleblower :P

I personally think that if Trump became president thanks to a secret elite working on such a thing behind the scenes, it is only indirectly caused by that. I mean the circumstances could be created but the exact outcome is likely not. That Trump while he was president was retardedly catering to Putin is also not like by instruction, it would be mainly luck for those 'in charge' (they're not really in charge, they just have a lot of power and influence).

That Trump made a big deal out of certain other countries having to pay their part in the NATO would not have served the secret elite in any way me thinks. So that seems already an indication he was not that much of a controlled puppet. Just a very peculiar president in the US tradition.

Comment

Its going to be okay..

Comment

Thanks for the responses everyone.

Fact is presidents have far less power than people give them credit for. Their power is figurative and superficial at best. There is not one thing any one person can do to save this country, and I am really not so sure this country is even worth saving at this point. It takes enough people standing up for their rights and saying enough is enough. There is nothing a president can do for the supposed good of a country that cannot be easily reversed at the stroke of a pen once the next party takes office. I think we saw that when Biden took office. There is nothing that cannot be reversed by executive decree.

Trump supporters are content to just sit back these next four years and wait with baited breath for daddy to run again in 2024. News outlets like FOX and the so-called "alternative" Right exist as controlled opposition and a means for people to channel their frustrations and give them a false sense of hope in the rigged electoral process called "democracy". I mean, if they stole the election from Trump this last time around, what makes them think the same thing will not happen the next time around?

Comment

Originally posted by Amerijuanican View Post

He "exposed" the swamp while having a cabinet full of deep state swamp creatures running his administration. I find that hilarious.

Trump and the Clintons are long-time friends. It was not until Trump ran for office that they became enemies.... if you really believe that (I don't). I think these people are just bad actors playing a role. These people do not care about Democrat vs. Republican the way the masses have been conditioned to see politics. All these people care about is power, prestige and ego gratification. They serve the people who run this system -- not the people of this country.

Maybe Hillary did think she was going to win, I don't know. I find it funny how leading up to the 2016 elections, Hillary supposedly had all these health issues that made her appear as if she was on death's doorstep, but apparently those medical issues all conveniently went away after the election and we never heard anything more about it. Interesting.

Comment

• Amerijuanican
                                Amerijuanican commented
                                Editing a comment
                                First sentence- I doubt you'd find it hilarious if you were in his shoes. The average person couldn't take it.
                                If Hillary is an actor, something else must have really pissed her off at the same moment she found out she lost. She reportedly had one hell of a fit, throwing stuff, yelling, tearing stuff up. Hell of a good actress!
                            Working...
                            X